Paper, plastic or gay?

I don't recycle anything. Garbage and anything non-burnable goes to the township dumpsters my taxes are paying for, and anything burnable goes into the burn barrel in the back yard.

I don't recycle anything. Garbage and anything non-burnable goes to the township dumpsters my taxes are paying for, and anything burnable goes into the burn barrel in the back yard.
Americans are always proud of being an asshole. I wonder why that is? :dunno:

Is that supposed to be manly or something?

Lmao

"New research finds that certain green behaviors are linked with masculine and feminine stereotypes." Welp, there's that.

Is that supposed to be manly or something?

Lmao

I pay for a transfer station permit every year. I pay taxes that pay for town employees.

So as far as I'm concerned they can sort the recyclables from the trash that's what they're getting paid for.

It's better than being a snowflake a moon bat European! Just sayin'

I will admit that I do not think well of them when I see men bringing their own bags to grocery stores that don't require that you do that or pay extra for them.

All plastics should be recycled or repurposed.

Takes a lot of technology and energy to recycle, may need to use fossil fuels to do that and big Corps will benefit from it. You better re think your idea. Or go buy a Plastic recycle repurpose company and bear the wrath of your masters for making a living and polluting the environment with the residual chemicals that will no doubt be released into the environment. A look from the other side would be just as helpful for you! What would be the cost for recycling plastic straws and repurposing plastic.

Takes a lot of technology and energy to recycle, may need to use fossil fuels to do that and big Corps will benefit from it. You better re think your idea. Or go buy a Plastic recycle repurpose company and bear the wrath of your masters for making a living and polluting the environment with the residual chemicals that will no doubt be released into the environment. A look from the other side would be just as helpful for you! What would be the cost for recycling plastic straws and repurposing plastic.
i agree to disagree. we can repurpose most plastics. recycling is more expensive.

i agree to disagree. we can repurpose most plastics. recycling is more expensive.

Again we live in a just throw it away it's someone else's problem society. Some company's have gone to totally bio degradable packaging which is the only real solution. There's not much that we make from plastic that can't be made from renewables resources with some innovation from industry.. It would save a lot of oil and help the environment

So you're admitting to being proud of being an asshole. At least you admit it. Good for you.

Again we live in a just throw it away it's someone else's problem society. Some company's have gone to totally bio degradable packaging which is the only real solution. There's not much that we make from plastic that can't be made from renewables resources with some innovation from industry.. It would save a lot of oil and help the environment
it could be melted and formed into shapes that add greater stability to any structure.

So you're admitting to being proud of being an asshole. At least you admit it. Good for you.

Tough shit on you s0n! We like our plastic straws. Metal straws are gay. Enjoy using yours.

Damn.....environmentalism and feminism has produced a whole generation of fucking limpwristers:coffee::gay::gay:

cause we're free to be assholes. why do you think you should get to tell us what to do and how to act? curious how you achieved that relevance?

cause we're free to be assholes. why do you think you should get to tell us what to do and how to act? curious how you achieved that relevance?
I simply said that I’m not surprised that you macho men think you’re tough admitting that you’re assholes.

Forum List

Back