Beto O'Rourke: its gonna take a "miracle" to solve climate change

I fully support the Media putting El Beto in front of a camera as often as possible. Every time he opens his stupid yap, #WALKAWAY gets some new members. They are over 200,000 so far!

Progressive liberal puke stains will never get it through their pointy little heads that then can't control the sun or the movement change of the Earth's poles. They continue helping assholes like Al Gore become filthy rich while they get zilch. Poor saps.

Will someone change his diaper so he shuts up....the rest tooo. My god its nothing but constant whining.

Aint a chance in hell any of these will be the nominee, All one big rope a dope sending out the clowns to wear Trump down cept its not working and when the Great moderate declares the only bump they will get is from not being any of these idiots

Yep...it always takes some fancy thinking, a large heard of bureaucrats, and a very large trough of government money to effectively solve a non problem.

Will someone change his diaper so he shuts up....the rest tooo. My god its nothing but constant whining.
how would you like to be his child, him whining constantly and then telling you to shut up. too fking funny. the man has no honor.

Forum List

Back