PAPER: Democrats Should Ask Clinton To Step Aside...

After they arrest Clinton and her cronies, they need to arrest the Attorney General Loretta Lynch as well. Her private meeting with Bill Clinton was blatant in-your-face corruption. Clearly, she's been working to help Clinton get away with her crimes. She's thwarted the FBI at every turn. She's a criminal too. She needs to be held accountable.

I just want to see the lot of them wearing orange with silver bracelets. It is time to drain the swamp. God almighty we have to make sure Trump wins. I've got from a couple of good sources that Newt wants a father and son team aka the Pauls to head up the investigations into the dirty dealings of House and Senate Members including. *oh be still my heart * Reid.

The New York division of the FBI was investigating Weenie's texting. While doing so the found Huma Abedin's files on a PC she shared with Weenie. It was disturbing enough that they notified the DC division of the FBI. So here we are.

Whoa whoa whoa! I've not been on line that much Willow. Last days of fall trying to enjoy real time aside from politics. There's a Weiner connection? Was Huma that stupid to use her husbands PC? Holy toledo that would be bad.
Correct. Abedin sent all her stuff she wanted printed to her yahoo account on her home PC. She shared that computer with weenie. Weenie got busted for sexting and the FBI in NYC confiscated that computer. They then came across Abedin/Hillary emails, the reason the FBI will not release those emails is because they are now all tied in to the ongoing investigation of weenie!

Maybe Big Ears can get his boy Biden to replace her...could be this was his plan all along.

Director of national intelligence and the dept of homeland security, said the US intelligence community is confident that the Russian gov directed the recent compromises of E-mail

Director of national intelligence and the dept of homeland security, said the US intelligence community is confident that the Russian gov directed the recent compromises of E-mail
So ....... the Director says that somebody told him that somebody else is confident? Aren't those the guys who said they had proof that Saddam had thousands upon thousands of WMD's? But this time it is you who is telling me that someone said that someone else said that a fourth party said they are confident. Hmmmmm.
JC-thinking.gif

Forum List

Back