Papa's Johns "Obamacare Will Cost 11-14 Cents A Pizza" Found To Be Total Bullshit

Why are you liberal fucktards eating pizza? Ya know mamabama would not approve.

95b.jpg

LOL, the guy who posted this and the four idiots without a clue that thanked him for the post have no idea how business is run. What a state of self-righteous ignorance they live in.

Papa John, John Schnatter, is just a slimy little opportunist. His pizza tastes like shit.

Haven't ordered a pizza from them since we first heard about this crap months ago. Not missing it at all.

Yep and..somehow, Whole Foods has managed to provide health insurance for all it's employees...AND make a shitload of profit. Hmmm. Guess thats how to run a business.

So some tslking head on CNN who admits he doesn't know what they sell or any other numbers knows more than the people who run the company. Numb nut fail check complete.

You guy's start boycotting ever restaurant that raises prices or cuts back because of Obamacare your either going to be eating in a lot or starving.

Or just shopping at Whole Foods. Delicious and clean. And...they dont carry shit with aspartame in it, a neurotoxin that Bush/Cheney COULD have banned through the FDA, but instructed them to allow, and now is found in almost all the shit we eat...Diet Coke, yogurt, etc.

Yeah, I'll shop at WF, and avoid all the shit that has made us the fattest country on Earth.

Papa John, John Schnatter, is just a slimy little opportunist. His pizza tastes like shit.

Haven't ordered a pizza from them since we first heard about this crap months ago. Not missing it at all.

Yep and..somehow, Whole Foods has managed to provide health insurance for all it's employees...AND make a shitload of profit. Hmmm. Guess thats how to run a business.

Peeps gonna begin to outsource more like Whole Foods does to China.

Or the mall does to your security firm.

You guy's start boycotting ever restaurant that raises prices or cuts back because of Obamacare your either going to be eating in a lot or starving.

Or just shopping at Whole Foods. Delicious and clean. And...they dont carry shit with aspartame in it, a neurotoxin that Bush/Cheney COULD have banned through the FDA, but instructed them to allow, and now is found in almost all the shit we eat...Diet Coke, yogurt, etc.

Yeah, I'll shop at WF, and avoid all the shit that has made us the fattest country on Earth.
I thought Michelle the Wookie was working to get us all slim again?

But don't worry! Obama will ban Aspertame soon enough. Just as soon as Donald Rumsfeld gives him permission. Which will be never.

I hope they go out of busness and the employees find great jobs at places who have gained Papa John's business and need to hire more people.

Whole Foods sells some nasty shit.

'According to an ABC 7-TV investigation, Whole Foods is selling products grown in China, where no one’s verifying whether the products meet U.S. organic standards. It’s common knowledge that at least 10 percent of China’s groundwater is contaminated with deadly chemicals, and that the country overuses pesticides contaminate both land and water. It’s also no secret that food scandals are rampant in China.'

you guy's start boycotting ever restaurant that raises prices or cuts back because of obamacare your either going to be eating in a lot or starving.

or just shopping at whole foods. Delicious and clean. And...they dont carry shit with aspartame in it, a neurotoxin that bush/cheney could have banned through the fda, but instructed them to allow, and now is found in almost all the shit we eat...diet coke, yogurt, etc.

Yeah, i'll shop at wf, and avoid all the shit that has made us the fattest country on earth.

lol

I hope they go out of busness and the employees find great jobs at places who have gained Papa John's business and need to hire more people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6-eB_o7gqyU]John Schnatter's Anchorage House - YouTube[/ame]

Knock yourself out I don't give a dam where you shop I eat pizza, steak, hamburgers, fried chicken when I feel like it have soda when I want one am 48 years old and weigh 177 it's not the food that makes someone fat it's sitting on there ass with the remote all the time that does that.

Whole Foods sells some nasty shit.

'According to an ABC 7-TV investigation, Whole Foods is selling products grown in China, where no one’s verifying whether the products meet U.S. organic standards. It’s common knowledge that at least 10 percent of China’s groundwater is contaminated with deadly chemicals, and that the country overuses pesticides contaminate both land and water. It’s also no secret that food scandals are rampant in China.'

I bet you get the stuff by the ton. Shipping every job we can to China to ship their shitty products back here means freedom and liberty according to the GOP.

Forum List

Back