Papa's Johns "Obamacare Will Cost 11-14 Cents A Pizza" Found To Be Total Bullshit

Mall Cop on his 10 minute break!

LOL

10 minutes? Ha. More like 100 minutes. I dont do much work. Thankfully, you work for me. I get all kinds of free shit from the government thanks to your work. Hell, when this break is over, Im just gonna go down to the Apple store and play on the internet some more.

Now...get back to work bitch. Unlike me, you actually have to work for 'our' money. How do you expect both of us to pay our bills if you dont work harder?? Off your ass now, back to work. Im not gonna warn you again.

We have known all along you are but an aspiring freeloader.

LOL

Kerry on.

Thats right, I get my rent, my food, my phone, some healthcare, all on your dime. Since Im just a lowly mall cop, I have to get my "Daily Dozen", those delicious Krispy Kreme donuts, I prefer the chocolate with sprinkles, but, you haven't been working hard enough, and I can only afford the chocolate without sprinkles, and a medium...not large..coffee. Welfare and food stamps only goes so far. So, get your fat ass back to work and earn me some more money. I told you...you're running out of warnings. I WILL call Obama and have you fired.

10 minutes? Ha. More like 100 minutes. I dont do much work. Thankfully, you work for me. I get all kinds of free shit from the government thanks to your work. Hell, when this break is over, Im just gonna go down to the Apple store and play on the internet some more.

Now...get back to work bitch. Unlike me, you actually have to work for 'our' money. How do you expect both of us to pay our bills if you dont work harder?? Off your ass now, back to work. Im not gonna warn you again.

LOL

Kerry on.

Thats right, I get my rent, my food, my phone, some healthcare, all on your dime. Since Im just a lowly mall cop, I have to get my "Daily Dozen", those delicious Krispy Kreme donuts, I prefer the chocolate with sprinkles, but, you haven't been working hard enough, and I can only afford the chocolate without sprinkles, and a medium...not large..coffee. Welfare and food stamps only goes so far. So, get your fat ass back to work and earn me some more money. I told you...you're running out of warnings. I WILL call Obama and have you fired.

This has been known from your earliest postings.

LOL

hc-boycott-liars_n.jpg

Thanks. I think I'll go to Applebee's for lunch.

And Red lobster for dinner.

Last edited:

LOL

Kerry on.

This has been known from your earliest postings.

LOL

Thats right. I live off YOUR money!! Mo money, mo money mo money!!! Gimme gimme gimme bitch!

You work hard...I dont...we both get same shit!!

Party time for me bitch!!! You get back to work!

:mm::dance::funnyface::booze::party::cheers2::dev3::banana:

Progressive always trot out this same shit and it gets shoved back up their asses. The huge mistake (and ignorance) is that this isn't about 'right' or 'left'. Authoritarianism comes in both flavors.

It is Progressive/ Statism versus a free society.

Progressives believe government knows what is best for you and the individual, not so much.

The Nazi's were Progressives. The Communists were progressives.

They both hated, and continue to hate, the personal liberty, freedom, individualism and self-determination of the free American society.

Oh, and Obama is a Progressive.

:clap2:

Progressive always trot out this same shit and it gets shoved back up their asses. The huge mistake (and ignorance) is that this isn't about 'right' or 'left'. Authoritarianism comes in both flavors.

It is Progressive/ Statism versus a free society.

Progressives believe government knows what is best for you and the individual, not so much.

The Nazi's were Progressives. The Communists were progressives.

They both hated, and continue to hate, the personal liberty, freedom, individualism and self-determination of the free American society.

Oh, and Obama is a Progressive.

Fixed it for you :) :

It is Progressivism versus corporatism/plutocracy.

Forum List

Back