Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Bush

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Call S&P racist

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Say S&P does not know what is doing

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
The idiot had all weekend and this morning to get the staff cranking out the words to load into the teleprompter for his comments, but instead they had to back it up until 1:30.

I fear one of these days Jimmy Carter's gonna be hospitalized due to the effects of excessive smiling.

Will TOTUS be there?

Prediction: He will blame anyone and everyone except himself and the democratics...

I know that's like predicting the sun will come up tomorrow, right?

Yup. You know it.

He and the Dems did EVERYTHING they could do. The BENT OVER BACKWARDS to make the deal.

They are innnocent and EVERYONE else is to blame.

I can hear it all now.

Here's the speech: "______________ Bush, ______________ Tea Party, ______________ I inherited, ________________ GOP, ___________________, Republicans, ________________ Conservatives, _____________________ not my fault, _______________________, I inherited, __________________ Reagan"

There ya go, no need to listen.

Will TOTUS be there?

Prediction: He will blame anyone and everyone except himself and the democratics...

Yup. You know it.

He and the Dems did EVERYTHING they could do. The BENT OVER BACKWARDS to make the deal.

I can hear it all now.

He may try to blame Bush/ Republican approach
and continue to give marching orders to others
to keep going on talks shows and blogs to say
Tea Party

Ame®icano;3972487 said:
I can't wait to see commercial about S&P pushing grandma off the cliff.

I hear you

odds are he will do the following

Papa Obama will demand that Congress hurry up and pass the second part debt reduction package within a month or two.

He will offer no plans or real ideas himself
But this will allow the MSM to continue the template that he is a "uniter" above it
all while claiming he has some plan that no one has see

sort of like the debt ceiling debates

I hope he comforts me and tells us that it's going to be tough but we Americans will get through this mess. :cool:

Will TOTUS be there?

Yup. You know it.

I can hear it all now.

Yeah. They bent over backwards.... to make it look like they were actually willing to give up something. But what did they give up?

They gave us no real spending cuts
The didn't stop the baseline budgeting
They didn't give us a balanced budget amendment.
They didn't even give us a plan to balance the budget.

Yeah they were soooooooooo generous.

Unless the site is not working, unexpectedly or something, he's late for his late start. No surprise there, as he probably figures we're all too stupid to tell time.

Here's the speech: "______________ Bush, ______________ Tea Party, ______________ I inherited, ________________ GOP, ___________________, Republicans, ________________ Conservatives, _____________________ not my fault, _______________________, I inherited, __________________ Reagan"

There ya go, no need to listen.

Don't forget, he has to make some tough decisions...

I don't have a television, is he there yet? Site says 1:30 and it's now 1:37.

The DOW seems to be tanking now in anticipation, down 390.

Forum List

Back