Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut

I don't know why people eat that nasty ass corporate pizza anyway. It's bread and cheese with fucking ketchup on it. It's disgusting. In reality they ought to just be happy people are even eating the shit at all.

I usually order from local pizza shops, they tend to have some seriously good pizza.

Of course they do. Just like you can get better burgers at local joints instead of McDonalds.

Subway is a decent corporate food chain, but there's not a whole lot beyond that.

There is this place called Bay Cities here in california. They cost about 50 cents more, and everything is ultra premium. The owners are assholes, but they give their employees healthcare, and good wages. They understand that happy employees work much harder than wage-drones.

I respect them, they will always have my business because of that.

The point is, you lose the respect of the public and your employees, you lose your business.

To clarify, it's a little Italian deli.

Last edited:
Since Tuesday, when 51% of America re-elected the second coming of Jimmy Carter...

It's just another decision the big gov forced on big business, you and I will pay for it, no big deal, we can afford all their dumb ass decisions...

again, guy, there's a simple enough solution where big business won't be involved.

Simply have single payer Canadian Style Health Care.

But you can't say, "Health Care should be provided by employers" and then balk when we make sure that they are providing it.

That's like.... retarded.

Move to Canada if you want single payer dumb ass...

How "retarded" are you?

Where in the hell do you think $0.14 a pizza is going to cover the cost of health care insurance??

Your not "retarded" your just FUCKING STUPID!!!!

In Canada, employers such as Papa Johns would not have to worry about paying their employees healthcare. Makes sense

Take employers out of healthcare

I usually order from local pizza shops, they tend to have some seriously good pizza.

Of course they do. Just like you can get better burgers at local joints instead of McDonalds.

Subway is a decent corporate food chain, but there's not a whole lot beyond that.

There is this place called Bay Cities here in california. They cost about 50 cents more, and everything is ultra premium. The owners are assholes, but they give their employees healthcare, and good wages. They understand that happy employees work much harder than wage-drones.

The point is, you lose the respect of the public and your employees, you lose your business.

A business is only as good as its help. There's a lot of businesses where good employees are a dime a dozen and anyone is expendable, but there are many where thats not the case. In my business, there are only a handful of people out of every 100 that are capable of quality work and quality attitude and motivation.

You know who doesn't get affected by this part of Obamacare?

The businesses run by people with enough business sense and acumen to create and maintain a profitable enterprise without having to treat their employees like dirt.

Yeah so only the most successful businesses should get credibility. The ones that are still building, or struggling because of a hurting economy...fuck those ones.

Papa John's is struggling?

btw, what did Americans do for jobs when the country wasn't blanketed with fast food restaurants?

[

What do you mean "your party"? You're a republican are you not?

Well, until you get rid of the Corproate Bloodsuckers and religious nutbags, I'm not associating with you.

Hey you ain't telling me anything, those are the same reasons I don't associate with the party. I was registered republican because there are a lot of local and state level candidates that are very libertarian and run as republicans, and I wanted to be able to vote for them. But I left after this last primary.

A business is only as good as its help. There's a lot of businesses where good employees are a dime a dozen and anyone is expendable, but there are many where thats not the case. In my business, there are only a handful of people out of every 100 that are capable of quality work and quality attitude and motivation.

Quality of employment is a massive factor in how effective your workers are.

You know who doesn't get affected by this part of Obamacare?

The businesses run by people with enough business sense and acumen to create and maintain a profitable enterprise without having to treat their employees like dirt.

Yeah so only the most successful businesses should get credibility. The ones that are still building, or struggling because of a hurting economy...fuck those ones.

Papa John's is struggling?

btw, what did Americans do for jobs when the country wasn't blanketed with fast food restaurants?

We weren't just talking about Papa Johns at that point, it was more of a generalized statement about businesses...that YOU made, btw.

Thanks for voting for a guy named Mit Romney that couldn't win SF. You and others helped re-elect Obama by supporting a lOOoOOoOooser!

Quality of employment is a massive factor in how effective your workers are.

This is very true.

Since Tuesday, when 51% of America re-elected the second coming of Jimmy Carter...

It's just another decision the big gov forced on big business, you and I will pay for it, no big deal, we can afford all their dumb ass decisions...

again, guy, there's a simple enough solution where big business won't be involved.

Simply have single payer Canadian Style Health Care.

But you can't say, "Health Care should be provided by employers" and then balk when we make sure that they are providing it.

That's like.... retarded.

Move to Canada if you want single payer dumb ass...

How "retarded" are you?

Where in the hell do you think $0.14 a pizza is going to cover the cost of health care insurance??

Your not "retarded" your just FUCKING STUPID!!!!

Clearly any logic or sense of economics escapes the libs. They chose to buy into Obama's sales pitch.. Live and learn.

Slightly over 50% of those who bothered to vote voted for bigger government, more government dependency, less freedom, slower economic growth, miniscule job creation (mostly in the fast food and low wage services sectors), and staglation.

They'll get what the voted for - sadly at the expense of those of us who tried to prevent it.

Thanks, economic illiterate morons.

Slightly over 50% of those who bothered to vote voted for bigger government, more government dependency, less freedom, slower economic growth, miniscule job creation (mostly in the fast food and low wage services sectors), and staglation.

They'll get what the voted for - sadly at the expense of those of us who tried to prevent it.

Thanks, economic illiterate morons.

The tears are strong with this one.

Also, they are mildly delicious.

I'll be fine - I have plenty of financial resource to Go Galt for a few years.

But morons like you will be hurting.

Really. And I do mean, really.

I'll be fine - I have plenty of financial resource to Go Galt for a few years.

But morons like you will be hurting.

Really. And I do mean, really.

Negative reputation, oh the pain, the humanity!

How will I ever continue forward with my day knowing Boedicca has given me negative reputation! :eusa_boohoo:

It is a truth universally acknowledged that posters who feel compelled to complain about neg rep are whinging morons.

Just sayin'.

It's sort of cute when somebody who doesn't grok the English language uses the word ironic.

But just sort of.

It's sort of cute when somebody who doesn't grok the English language uses the word ironic.

But just sort of.

I really couldn't care less about your complaining, now do you have something to say that's on topic, or are you just going to moan that your negative rep really amounts to nothing?

Forum List

Back