pAntifa P%rn

And that's how you handle that. lol.

The reason they pull this stuff is because they've grown comfortable with people not handing out ass whippins. Well, guess what. He'll think twice next time.

Did you see how the little bitch ran away when the guy got outta the truck and went after him?

He was like, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, you're supposed to let me do whatever I want, what's this fighting back stuff all about?

Did you see how the little bitch ran away when the guy got outta the truck and went after him?

He was like, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, you're supposed to let me do whatever I want, what's this fighting back stuff all about?

Aww, now. Mr Pink Guy was only standing up for justice.

But when he looked behind to see who was with him, it was "just us." :lmao:

I'll say this much about it and then I'll shut up here. I don't endorse or support violence as a solution to anything. And I certainly don't endorse the whole civil war narrative going around.

But. If it ever does hit the fan, these modern girly men instigating this stuff in the public domain have absolutely no idea what they're gonna be up against. None. None whatsoever.

That's what our country is dealing with here. A bunch of extremist bigots who think their opinion is right and eff you if you don't think so. It's a good idea when they get their asses kicked.

I'll say this much about it and then I'll shut up here. I don't endorse or support violence as a solution to anything. And I certainly don't endorse the whole civil war narrative going around.

But. If it ever does hit the fan, these modern girly men instigating this stuff in the public domain have absolutely no idea what they're gonna be up against. None. None whatsoever.

Of course violence isn't a solution. But it's always entertaining to see fascists get their dick knocked in the dirt. :04:

Of course violence isn't a solution. But it's always entertaining to see fascists get their dick knocked in the dirt. :04:

People are gonna naturally defend themselves when pushed to do so.

That's what these morons don't seem to understand. And like I said, they're gonna be in for a major shock if it ever does hit the fan. People aren't gonna just stand around and let em do what they want. They've seemed to have grown comfortable with the silly notion that people will do just that. Screw around with a country boy like that, especially one on one, I'm sorry, but your ass is grass and he's gonna be the lawn mower.

And yes. That was very entertaining. lol.

upload_2019-11-24_9-7-55.gif

Forum List

Back