Panetta: Us Wanted Out Of Iraq

Panetta is a flip flopping fucktard. In the 60 minutes interview just a couple weeks ago, he said this:

"Nouri al-Maliki was the elected prime minister. He didn't want the U.S. troops."

So you got your Panetta, and I got mine. Which Panetta do you suppose we should believe?
Because those are the exact same thing, right?
If Panetta is such a loser why did Obama hire him?

Don't change the subject, asshole, just because you've now lost the argument.
LOL! I havent lost anything, jerkwad. You got pwned. Just because al Maliki said he didnt want troops doesnt mean plenty of other Iraqis didnt. Or that al Maliki himself didnt give conflicting signals.
The story stands. Obama had the opportunity to negotiate troops staying and blew it. And now more Americans will die.

First of all no one can prove it was wrong for us to leave. Iraq has an army of half a million men.

Second of all:

"Nouri al-Maliki was the elected prime minister. He didn't want the U.S. troops."

You lose.
OK, so it wasnt wrong to leave, even though plenty of people warned what would happen if we did, and those warnings came true.
Second, al Maliki does not represent all of Iraq, as Panetta's comments made clear. There was plenty of support for troops staying and the US had leverage to make that happen, but refused to use it.
So now we get images of beheadings and shootings and we're back spending money and no doubt soon blood to fix Obama's mistake.
And you keep dishing out hte same bullshit to cover up Obama's mistakes.

Funny shit you write rabbit. Lots of people warned Bush that invading Iraq would cause the disaster that we have been watching for the last 8 years. And those warning were true.

Didn't stop Bush from invading though did it? So what is your point?

And rabbit, do you think we wouldn't have been spending blood and money if American troops had been left in Iraq?

And rabbit. I read the post where you gave Bush credit for getting us out of Iraq. You fucking hypocrite.

LOL! I havent lost anything, jerkwad. You got pwned. Just because al Maliki said he didnt want troops doesnt mean plenty of other Iraqis didnt. Or that al Maliki himself didnt give conflicting signals.
The story stands. Obama had the opportunity to negotiate troops staying and blew it. And now more Americans will die.

First of all no one can prove it was wrong for us to leave. Iraq has an army of half a million men.

Second of all:

You lose.
OK, so it wasnt wrong to leave, even though plenty of people warned what would happen if we did, and those warnings came true.
Second, al Maliki does not represent all of Iraq, as Panetta's comments made clear. There was plenty of support for troops staying and the US had leverage to make that happen, but refused to use it.
So now we get images of beheadings and shootings and we're back spending money and no doubt soon blood to fix Obama's mistake.

Funny shit you write rabbit. Lots of people warned Bush that invading Iraq would cause the disaster that we have been watching for the last 8 years. And those warning were true.

And rabbit, do you think we wouldn't have been spending blood and money if American troops had been left in Iraq?

And rabbit. I read the post where you gave Bush credit for getting us out of Iraq. You fucking hypocrite.
Its Zeke, never failing with an off topic deflection.
Hey, Zeke, this is about Panetta saying Obama had the opportunity to leave troops behind and avoid all the carnage and expense that we are now doing. And Obama ignoring the recommendation for political reasons.
Try to stay with it, old man.

Second of all:

You lose.

Rabbi did an ODS flip flop as soon as there was an opportunity to blame Obama for something.

Praise Bush for getting us out of Iraq one day, blame Obama for getting us out of Iraq the next.

Forum List

Back