Panetta to Obama: Quit Playing games with Intel or I'll Quit!

Here is an example of the horrendous torture.

A gun was fired in an adjacent cell leading the terorrist thug to fear that someone was just killed and that he was going to be next.

That's way worse than having your neck cut off with a rusty cutlass.

Your right, we dummied down the US definition of torture. Now...anything beyond name, rank, serial number, and would you like to talk to us, is considered torture.

Most people end up with worse treatment in the form of pranks by older siblings than Gitmo inmates have suffered.

A gun was fired in an adjacent cell leading the terorrist thug to fear that someone was just killed and that he was going to be next.

Your right, we dummied down the US definition of torture. Now...anything beyond name, rank, serial number, and would you like to talk to us, is considered torture.

We set the bar so low, don't we??

So now, any torture less than what a terrorist would do is acceptable?

And...just who said that "leftwinger"? You are inferring a lot aren't you? Why yes you are.

Just more stale "Blame Bush" stuff. Nothing more,nothing less. Most Americans have caught on to that tired routine and are now far more worried about the present. $Trillions more in Debt and Unemployment approaching 10% are things that all Americans should be worried about. This is just another pathetic Clintonesque "Wag the Dog" scam. "Gotta distract the dummies so they don't catch on to what a disaster we really are." Nuff said. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Frank

Where in your link does Panetta say "Quit Playing games with Intel or I'll Quit! "???
Are you making up quotes again??

Nobody in this country is above the law......NOBODY
If crimes were committed they deserve to be investigated. If laws were broken, people deserve to be punished.
If ? Man, you've been asleep since 2001. Go get some coffee.:cuckoo:

novak-frames-plame-.jpg
Just who was messing with intel again?

Crusader Frank to Everyone Else: You know I'm lying when you open my thread, so why do you do it?

Couldn't tell you Frank.

Just more stale "Blame Bush" stuff. Nothing more,nothing less. Most Americans have caught on to that tired routine and are now far more worried about the present. $Trillions more in Debt and Unemployment approaching 10% are things that all Americans should be worried about. This is just another pathetic Clintonesque "Wag the Dog" scam. "Gotta distract the dummies so they don't catch on to what a disaster we really are." Nuff said. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You talk about moving on and then go striaght back to Clinton.

You are one sick puppy.

Most people end up with worse treatment in the form of pranks by older siblings than Gitmo inmates have suffered.
Hannity still hasn't undergone his waterboarding, has he?

And...just who said that "leftwinger"? You are inferring a lot aren't you? Why yes you are.

Inferring nothing. Just responding to the quote..

"Inferring" that any torture less than what a terrorist would do is acceptable

Inferring nothing. Just responding to the quote..

"Inferring" that any torture less than what a terrorist would do is acceptable

Your deflecting and nothing more. You show me in my statement where I used the word "any"? What you stated was inferring...I said something...when I didn't.

Frank

Where in your link does Panetta say "Quit Playing games with Intel or I'll Quit! "???

If crimes were committed they deserve to be investigated. If laws were broken, people deserve to be punished.

Where did I put "Quit Playing games with Intel or I'll Quit!" in quotes?

What the Hell is wrong with you? Do I have to copy and paste the whole paragraph or can I just do a pithy summary?

Sleazy as ever Frank..
So, you admit you were trying to mislead...
When you say "Panetta to Obama: Quit Playing games with Intel or I'll Quit! " that seems to imply that Panetta actually said that to Obama

Since you didn't read the OP, find a grown up to read this to you.

"According to intelligence officials, Panetta erupted in a tirade last month during a meeting with a senior White House staff member. Panetta was reportedly upset over plans by Attorney General Eric Holder to open a criminal investigation of allegations that CIA officers broke the law in carrying out certain interrogation techniques that President Obama has termed "torture.""

Obama White House Versus CIA - ABC News

I bolded some of the bigger and more difficult words and concepts for you

Being subjected to your babblings is more torture than any Club Gitmo guest is subjected to. :lol:

Frank

Not in the War on Terror...or whatever they come up with next....

Forum List

Back