Panetta: Iran Has Not Yet Decided to Make a Nuclear Bomb

I'd say you're an idiot. I have more evidence for that opinion than you have for your assertion about knowing my opinion. You're a very lightweight fool.... particularly since you're using a blogs to back up your idiocy. I have a slightly higher standard of proof for my sources.

LOL.... Yes yes,... we hate eachother... noted, a long time ago.

Anyhoo, how bout actually answering the question? Try and focus, angry conservative.

As for the "blog" ridicule, it doesn't change the fact that the video of him saying so is right there for anyone to click on. Or, wait, perhaps the "blog" created the video using expensive video editing tricks!?

FAIL!

I'm sorry that your world view just went swirling down the toilet yet again, but it's no different than 2003 when people like you ignored UN weapons inspectors and insisted Saddam was trying to kill all our babies in their sleep. You love war. Just admit it.

Last edited:
I'd say you're an idiot. I have more evidence for that opinion than you have for your assertion about knowing my opinion. You're a very lightweight fool.... particularly since you're using a blogs to back up your idiocy. I have a slightly higher standard of proof for my sources.

Anyhoo, how bout actually answering the question? Try and focus, angry conservative.

As for the "blog" ridicule, it doesn't change the fact that the video of him saying so is right there for anyone to click on. Or, wait, perhaps the "blog" created the video using expensive video editing tricks!?

FAIL!

I'm sorry that your world view just went swirling down the toilet yet again, but it's no different than 2003 when people like you ignored UN weapons inspectors and insisted Saddam was trying to kill all our babies in their sleep. You love war. Just admit it.

Again, I'm gonna have to remind you not to project your overly emotional bullshit on to me. I do not 'hate' you. You are irrelevant to me.

FAIL!

Again, I'm gonna have to remind you not to project your overly emotional bullshit on to me. I do not 'hate' you. You are irrelevant to me.

Uh huh. So irrelevant that you can't stop engaging in petty personal assault since the day you saw one of my posts here. If I were irrelevant, you either 1) wouldn't respond at all, or 2) would answer the painfully easy challenge put to you on the matter.

I guess you're just gonna avoid the question yet again. We understand. It's tough openly admitting that your routing interest (in this case, the neoconic meme that Iran has nukes) just does not pass the sniff test yet again.

I mean, 8 years later, and just look at how badly your team is still trying to spin Saddam's WMD horse****.

Keep fighting the good fight, though. I'm sure you'll get your Persian war sooner or later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back