Palm Beach to Trump: Don’t be our neighbor!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
It seems the residents in and around Mar-a-lago don‘t want Trump moving into his resort. You see, Trump signed an agreement when he purchased Mar-a-lago he would never permanently reside there.

Now who would have thought that a man who has told over 20,000 lies in the past 4 years and who has over 3000 lawsuits to his name would go back on his word.

1608121017598.jpeg

Can you really blame Trump’s neighbors? Once Trump moves in, there goes the property values! :p

Last edited:
How can one person's residence make the others take a nosedive? I know that there is that guilty by association thing, but one person being somewhere doesn't connect them to everyone else who happens to be there as well in such a way.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

It seems the residents in and around Mar-a-lago don‘t want Trump moving into his resort. You see, Trump signed an agreement when he purchased Mar-a-lago he would never permanently reside there.

Now who would have thought that a man who has told over 20,000 lies in the past 4 years and who has over 3000 lawsuits to his name would go back on his word.

View attachment 429762

Can you really blame Trump’s neighbors? Once Trump moves in, there goes the property values!

How can one person's residence make the others take a nosedive? I know that there is that guilty by association thing, but one person being somewhere doesn't connect them to everyone else who happens to be there as well in such a way.

Holly

You beat me to it by a few seconds. Like there are no libs that live in the area. This is a dumb OP.

View attachment 429762

Can you really blame Trump’s neighbors? Once Trump moves in, there goes the property values!

Holly

You beat me to it by a few seconds. Like there are no libs that live in the area. This is a dumb OP.
It isn't taxed as a residence.......on top of that, there is a good chance that Trump voted illegally -- but it isn't like Trumpers haven't killed irony already

View attachment 429762

Can you really blame Trump’s neighbors? Once Trump moves in, there goes the property values! :p

The man is a menace, and now he'll be a menace multiplied by a few dozen Secret Service agents, their equipment, their vehicles, traffic, press.

Holy crap.

The OP shows that Trump will get more attention than Xiden the next four years as Stage 4 TDS is incurable.
How many Democrat AG's signed on to amicus briefs to overthrow the 2016 election??

When you answer that -- get back to me and talk to me about TDS....
The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Nothing has been overturned cupcake.

Instead of celebrating, you pussies are whining more than ever.

The OP shows that Trump will get more attention than Xiden the next four years as Stage 4 TDS is incurable.
How many Democrat AG's signed on to amicus briefs to overthrow the 2016 election??

Deflection noted.....

Cry harder....
EpTAz_xW8Ac1nSY.jpg

Deflection noted.....

Cry harder....
View attachment 429767
biden-kneel-china-xi-600x383.jpg

Enjoy your new poochie, Xi even has him house trained.

View attachment 429762

Obama told the biggest ones. The oceans are rising....we will be flooded out...And he has two ocean front properties. And the Obamacare....Tens of trillions of dollars and tens of trillions of dollars more just in those two lies, with more in future years...

It isn't taxed as a residence.......on top of that, there is a good chance that Trump voted illegally -- but it isn't like Trumpers haven't killed irony already

If he lives there, he will be taxed there. If you live in multiple places, you can only claim one as your permanent residence.

He won't be moving there. The Supreme Court won't even hear his case about it, if it even gets that far.

View attachment 429762

So a bunch of sissy losers like you wrote a letter.

O.M.F.G.

Pansy.

View attachment 429762

The man is a menace, and now he'll be a menace multiplied by a few dozen Secret Service agents, their equipment, their vehicles, traffic, press.

Holy crap.
Demscum are a menace to America.

If he lives there, he will be taxed there. If you live in multiple places, you can only claim one as your permanent residence.
That isn't how that works....I don't care where he lives but my point is....Mara Lago is taxed as a private club, not a residence.....

Now considering Trump propensity for tax fraud, I am curious as to if he gets any type of tax benefits or tax exemptions by doing this

That isn't how that works....I don't care where he lives but my point is....Mara Lago is taxed as a private club, not a residence.....

Now considering Trump propensity for tax fraud, I am curious as to if he gets any type of tax benefits or tax exemptions by doing this

What tax fraud? Trump like most people with anything near his type of money get audited constantly. The IRS can never seem to find this so-called fraud you on the left claim actually exists.

View attachment 429762

Why not? The lefties already tell blacks and Jews they are also "not wanted" in the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back