Pallywood garbage - never trust ANY image/info coming from (pro) Arab-Pali "sources"

I knew about the china STARVATION thing and do not understand how you missed it It was not a CREATED starvation------just a natural event which was actually combatted by MAO Getting back to islamic genocide-----nope---islam killed more than the christian program. I would attribute the nazi program PERIPHERALLY to christianity-----but not the communist In any case even if one does count STALIN in as a christian-----islam still wins the GENOCIDE THING

Islamic genocide-----was----interestingly enough------after direct throat stlitting-------a matter of SIEGE AND STARVATION ------a modern example is the million babies of Biafra ------dead in the dust from caloric deprivation
i didn't know biafra was anything to do with religion as such, but I was a teenager then....

UK supported the nigerians and armed them too...all for shell oil, my wicked jewish family firm.....the UK bit, not the Dutch bit which was nazi !!

weren't the nigerians both yoruba christians and hausa muslims

bit like the USA civil war against secession when both sides were christian and 600,000 died

if you credit the atlantic slave trade to christians, that evens up the score

and the spanish christians in south america....huge death rates there, and huge famines in india under the christian british raj....tens of millions in many preventable famines

but i aint competin with you in this macabre contest...i agree the islamic empire stinx of genocide as do all empires and a pox on the lot of them

Last edited:
wrong again Kvetch-----the BIAFRAN GENOCIDE-----was a muslim genocide-----muslim nigerians against CHRISTIAN IBOS---------are you anything past 22 years old? The muslim oppression of christians in Nigeria is an ONGOING issue--------are you in a coma?

also earl grey is bergamot not begamot i think

please folx edit out the mile long posts videos etc..it gets hard to follow

indian tea.... chai....... is half milk, many very delicious spices but far too much sugar

on the subject of what the israel hasbara project calls "pallywood",

it doesn't deserve such an exalted title which is an insult to all the other woods which do their illusions more professionally,

including zio-wood...remember the equally false sanitised flotilla videos israeli govt tried and failed to fool the world with?

a pox on all of them..,,,,,,lies galore all round............ both sides

the huge israel project........lie machine ..........and the pathetic pally version equally

as for Melanie Phillips, quoted earlier, she is really truly the pals best friend

she used to be quite sensible about israel and condemned the settlers in the daily wail (mail)

but now she hangs out with the worst of the jewish USA thugs in hebron and is so extreme and paranoid that she turns people against her and zionism in numbers

she recently accused a moderate liberal simon hughes of advocatin the final solution for jews because he advocated a one state solution....and worse

so be careful of quoting her, she's unhinged

shabat shalom.....................................is postin allowed on shabat for jews here?

or do you have a non jewish slave to switch your computers on and off???
Zio-wood, ha ha ha, that was pretty good Skit. Today is Friday, shouldn't you be in a mosque pointing your ass to Mecca? I heard they have a suicide belt special sale happening there. Buy one suicide belt get a free exploding Turban in matching colors.

Limited availability, only one per Jihadist. Children under 14 free. Mosque not responsible for any malfunctioning belts, loss of life, or lack or virgins in heaven. Alluhuakbar!

also earl grey is bergamot not begamot i think

please folx edit out the mile long posts videos etc..it gets hard to follow

indian tea.... chai....... is half milk, many very delicious spices but far too much sugar

on the subject of what the israel hasbara project calls "pallywood",

it doesn't deserve such an exalted title which is an insult to all the other woods which do their illusions more professionally,

including zio-wood...remember the equally false sanitised flotilla videos israeli govt tried and failed to fool the world with?

a pox on all of them..,,,,,,lies galore all round............ both sides

the huge israel project........lie machine ..........and the pathetic pally version equally

as for Melanie Phillips, quoted earlier, she is really truly the pals best friend

she used to be quite sensible about israel and condemned the settlers in the daily wail (mail)

but now she hangs out with the worst of the jewish USA thugs in hebron and is so extreme and paranoid that she turns people against her and zionism in numbers

she recently accused a moderate liberal simon hughes of advocatin the final solution for jews because he advocated a one state solution....and worse

so be careful of quoting her, she's unhinged

shabat shalom.....................................is postin allowed on shabat for jews here?

or do you have a non jewish slave to switch your computers on and off???
Zio-wood, ha ha ha, that was pretty good Skit. Today is Friday, shouldn't you be in a mosque pointing your ass to Mecca? I heard they have a suicide belt special sale happening there. Buy one suicide belt get a free exploding Turban in matching colors.

Limited availability, only one per Jihadist. Children under 14 free. Mosque not responsible for any malfunctioning belts, loss of life, or lack or virgins in heaven. Alluhuakbar!
no, i get my kicks from watching your kicking roudy-wood

shabat shalom

Do you know how to type ?? All you do is post youtube videos . Go back to the Conspiracy Section you ugly fuck !

yes anjel who says muslims have no sense of humor??? (uhm HUMOUR???? you silly tea drinkers)

Why thank you for humouring me, Irose :lol:
As it happens, I'm enjoying a lovely cuppa right now :tongue:
English Breakfast or Double Begamot Earl Grey? I never understood why the English pour milk into their tea. It's not how you're supposed to drink tea, they learned that from the Indians, they pour milk into everything.

Could be worse. Could be curry.

PALLYWOOD

The New York Times > Business > World Business > Photo of ...
7 Feb 2005 – ... footage of Muhammad al-Dura was genuine, misinterpreted or — as an American academic put it — artfully staged "Pallywood" theater.
The mysteries of an iconic video frame - The New York Times

2009 January - Schott's Vocab Blog - NYTimes.com
January 21, 2009, 7:01 AM
Pallywood

The controversial allegation that some media organizations and Palestinian groups employ “Hollywood” techniques of manipulation and fabrication to present Israel in a negative light.

Discussing France 2’s televised coverage of the 2009 Gaza conflict, Fox News quoted Jennifer Laszlo Mizrahi, president and founder of The Israel Project in Washington:

In a report maintaining people are starving in Gaza, Mizrahi said, France 2 showed a Gaza resident in a food store saying: “Apparently, there is nothing, as you can see. There are no natural products for the kids. There is no milk. There is nothing here.” But, upon closer inspection, shelves filled with food can be seen in the reflection of a refrigerator door.

“France 2 has taken a line that is very anti-Israel and they are using what some call ‘Pal-lywood‘ – the Palestinian use of Hollywood techniques to create what didn’t happen,” Mizrahi said, adding that there are two different wars happening in Gaza. ”Both are life and death, but one involves military personnel and operatives and the other is a media war waged to win hearts and minds.”

Writing in The Spectator, Melanie Phillips took an equally uncompromising line against Hamas:

In war, accurate figures are of course very hard to come by. In general, the Israelis tell the truth. They may not tell the whole truth; and on occasion they provide information which is later shown to be wrong. But in general, experience shows that their default position is honesty. By contrast, Hamas have been shown time and again to tell bare-faced lies, fabricating not just casualty figures but staging “Pallywood“-style “atrocities” to hoodwink the media – not to mention their Nazi-style libels about the Jewish people. Yet the media choose to believe Hamas and disbelieve the Israelis. Why?

(Similar allegations were made during Israel’s 2006 war with Lebanon: the term then used was “Hezbollywood.”)
Pallywood - NYTimes.com

Anti-Muslim moviemaker may have jihadist ties
Exclusive
Times247 by: David Isaac Monday, October 8, 2012
[...]
Regarding the YouTube video, Shoebat says, “There is a probability, a very high probability, that this was a terrorist set-up. We can't be 100 percent sure but we can say there is reasonable doubt for the narrative we hear in the media.” In other words, the video may have been a kind of Islamist agitprop designed to incite Muslim anger against the West.

It would not be the first time. There is a history in the Muslim world of manufacturing false images to stir up Muslim outrage. For example, there is the case of Mohammed al-Dura, a Palestinian Arab boy filmed as he was apparently shot by Israeli soldiers. The film became a rallying cry against Israel but later proved to be a hoax. It is only the most prominent example of what has become a small industry known as Pallywood in which phony atrocities are enacted to put Israel in the dock.
Anti-Muslim moviemaker may have jihadist ties | Times 247

Blood Libel - Page 198 - Hannah R. Johnson - University of Michigan Press, Jul 9, 2012 - 250 pages
Though Landes is a medievalist, he is well known for his work on the al-Dura case, which he regards as an example of what he calls “Pallywood,” or staged scenes of Palestinian victimization put on for the bene‹t of Western news agencies ...
Blood Libel - Hannah R. Johnson - Google Books

Female terrorism and militancy: agency, utility, and organization - Page 164 - Cindy D. Ness - Routledge, Feb 1, 2008 - 242 pages
This phenomenon of manufacturing documentation about the conflict has been referred to as “Pallywood” (Palestinian Authority Hollywood). The analysis of the footage can be found on www.seconddraft.org/streaming/aldurah.wmv
Female Terrorism and Militancy: Agency, Utility, and Organization - Cindy D. Ness - Google Books

PALLYWOOD - Palestinian Media fraud Industry, Take A Pen reveals
Return of the Living Dead. Published April 7 , 2010...
PALLYWOOD - Palestinian Media fraud Industry, Take A Pen reveals

Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables
The term “Pallywood” refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian journalists in order to present the Palestinians as hapless victims of Israeli aggression.
Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables

PJ Media » CNN's Pallywood Gaffe
9 Jan 2009 – “Pallywood” productions have been a problem for a while – finally, maybe, some in the west are waking up to it! January 9, 2009...
PJ Media » CNN’s Pallywood Gaffe

“Palestinian” Fake Images Industry, FAKE Photo & Video Industry, DON’T EVER BELIEVE THEIR IMAGES! – ‘Pallywood’
[Free Israel Now! Oct. 16, 2007]
“Palestinian” Fake Images Industry, FAKE Photo & Video Industry, DON’T EVER BELIEVE THEIR IMAGES! – ‘Pallywood’ « Free Israel!

photooplb0.jpg

attachment.php

pallywood2.jpg

Arab propagandist working at the UN... Khulood Badawi's fake image...

joffe.rhetoricnonsense.jpg

86849127_640.jpg

1009pod05.jpg

starvation.jpg

Don't you know? this is a form of resisting ! The poor Palis are defending themselves
They are/always been self inflicted. With electing terrible leaders and choosing always structuring if positivity.

yes anjel who says muslims have no sense of humor??? (uhm HUMOUR???? you silly tea drinkers)

Why thank you for humouring me, Irose :lol:
As it happens, I'm enjoying a lovely cuppa right now :tongue:
English Breakfast or Double Begamot Earl Grey? I never understood why the English pour milk into their tea. It's not how you're supposed to drink tea, they learned that from the Indians, they pour milk into everything.
I need a latte... Now.

Forum List

Back