Palin's Tea Party address very successful

Orly Taitz showed up.

She did? I guess she has to do something now that all of her cases are in the shitter.

Let's review...

...Tom Tancredo, crazy rightwing theocrat judge Roy Moore, Orly Taitz, Sarah Palin the Palm Reader...

...this is how the Teabaggers prove to us they want to be taken seriously as a mainstream political force??

lol, they at least managed to make CPAC look mainstream.

You gotta consider the crowd. GWB would have been very welcome as well. And would probably shart chants of 4 more years!

You gotta consider the crowd. GWB would have been very welcome as well. And would probably shart chants of 4 more years!

I'm starting to think even Dubya was better than Palin. At least he didn't write the answers to preapred questions on his hand...

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

1. A mainstream group of Independents.

A mainstream group of Independents nuttier than a fruitcake.

2. Wanting a return to Constitutional government.

Wasn't aware that we had departed. Could they possibly be refering to Bush?

3. Supporting limited government.

OK, let's pull all their SS checks.

4. Demanding fiscal conservatism.

Really? And where the hell were they eight years ago? Loopy bastards only do this when the possibility exists that some of the money might actually be spent on US Citizens.

5. Abandoning apologetic diplomacy.

My, my. These people would rather see the President lip kissing the Saudis.

6. Keeping a strong military.

Stronger than whom? Stronger than what? Perhaps a smarter military might be appropriate. But then, you people want to go back to letting people that murder 3000 Americans on American soil get away with it. For that is what your poster child did.

7. Seeing power return to the people.

As long as those people head up the appropriate corperations.

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

Really? And where the hell were they eight years ago? Loopy bastards only do this when the possibility exists that some of the money might actually be spent on US Citizens.

Stronger than whom? Stronger than what? Perhaps a smarter military might be appropriate. But then, you people want to go back to letting people that murder 3000 Americans on American soil get away with it. For that is what your poster child did.

I think you must have missed the latest rightwing talking point. You are not allowed to talk about Bush or the 8 years he was in office anymore. Even if you are only trying to point out the right's hypocrisy...

So how many people actually showed up at the Tea Party convention?

Anyone get a number yet? ...so the right can start exaggerating it with fake pictures?

:lol:

Here's something else I noticed with Palin's speech. She took multiple shots at Obama for "lloking backward" and "blaming Bush", yet in her speech she harkened back to Reagan more than 5 times. She skipped right over both Bushes and went all the way back to Reagan. Why is it bad for Obama to look back, but OK for Palin to do it? Hypcorite much?

I think Reagan is as close a model the Tea Party has of a past President of recent history to hold their principles. This is a group establishing itself. Obama uses Bush as an excuse. Pretty poor for a president over a year into his term to need that crutch.

I am not sure why people are bringing up the number of minority folks who attended this function. The cameras were near the front and I assume those were the more expensive seats. Are you claiming this common man party is somehow elitist? Pretty funny.

The criticism of notes for a speech is hilarious as well. Obama needs a telepromptor for every blessed word. They were clearly her words in her style. I'm not sure Obama wrote or believes a single word he says.

Was that worth 500 bucks? :lol:

It was for folks that think that way.

Here's something else I noticed with Palin's speech. She took multiple shots at Obama for "lloking backward" and "blaming Bush", yet in her speech she harkened back to Reagan more than 5 times. She skipped right over both Bushes and went all the way back to Reagan. Why is it bad for Obama to look back, but OK for Palin to do it? Hypcorite much?

I think Reagan is as close a model the Tea Party has of a past President of recent history to hold their principles. This is a group establishing itself. Obama uses Bush as an excuse. Pretty poor for a president over a year into his term to need that crutch.

I am not sure why people are bringing up the number of minority folks who attended this function. The cameras were near the front and I assume those were the more expensive seats. Are you claiming this common man party is somehow elitist? Pretty funny.

The criticism of notes for a speech is hilarious as well. Obama needs a telepromptor for every blessed word. They were clearly her words in her style. I'm not sure Obama wrote or believes a single word he says.

So, are you saying that minorities couldn't afford to sit up front because they were the "more expensive seats"? Nope, no elitism here.
And if you are willing to defend her babbling even when using her "notes" as style, then more power to you. Palin 2012!

It takes quite a coward to place comments within a post. I did not say any of the bold comments and do not appreciate ANY poster using this technique. That is does highlight, is why the Tea Party is so necessary.

It takes quite a coward to place comments within a post. I did not say any of the bold comments and do not appreciate ANY poster using this technique. That is does highlight, is why the Tea Party is so necessary.
Crybaby! :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back