Paling boo'd at hockey game

Ah but the same holds true for the entire Right, regarding having hatred, much less murderous hate for Obama. :eusa_whistle:
he is too blinded by his own hate to even begin to see it
and most likely, that hate has been taught to him

Ah but the same holds true for the entire Right, regarding having hatred, much less murderous hate for Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Not true. Much of the Right has the same if not MORE hate for Obama then some of the Left do for Bush.

Besides, plenty of Democrats have actual reason to hate Bush. What reasons do so much of the right have to hate Obama?

He has a nice smile? Oh wait, it's because he is black.

Can't have a black man for President, might turn the White House into a ghetto like the rest of Washington D.C is if you go only a few blocks from the White House. :cuckoo:

They want to kill Obama, go have Lynching parties,etc.

Though I'm sure Racism plays a good part in it. :eusa_whistle:

The internet is your business? That really makes no sense.

And I do know the internet pretty well, your just very angry and blinded by your extreme right wing hate.

Going to start calling me a terrorist?
again, more proof you dont have a clue

he is too blinded by his own hate to even begin to see it
and most likely, that hate has been taught to him

Blinded by what hate? And hate for whom? I have Republican friends, I doubt you'd have one Democrat friend if they knew you consider their beliefs an insult.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXk4P12p1tU]YouTube - How to Speak Republican[/ame]

This is where Divecon learned to act on here.

Not true. Much of the Right has the same if not MORE hate for Obama then some of the Left do for Bush.

Besides, plenty of Democrats have actual reason to hate Bush. What reasons do so much of the right have to hate Obama?

He has a nice smile? Oh wait, it's because he is black.

Can't have a black man for President, might turn the White House into a ghetto like the rest of Washington D.C is if you go only a few blocks from the White House. :cuckoo:

They want to kill Obama, go have Lynching parties,etc.

Though I'm sure Racism plays a good part in it. :eusa_whistle:
yup
there's that racism hate
you are full up with it

again, more proof you dont have a clue

No, I have a clue.

This is the image I get in my mind when I think of you:

$1222462664905.jpg

no, more like you, asshole

NO U! :rofl:

I don't consider the term Conservative or even Republican a insult. You don't see me throwing it around on here as a insult.

It's been proven you throw the word Liberal around as an insult.

Your full of hate and spite. Not enough hugs or something?

Honestly, I suggest therapy because I'd hate to see you take that out on Obama if he wins on November 4th.

NO U! :rofl:

I don't consider the term Conservative or even Republican a insult. You don't see me throwing it around on here as a insult.

It's been proven you throw the word Liberal around as an insult.

Your full of hate and spite. Not enough hugs or something?

Honestly, I suggest therapy because I'd hate to see you take that out on Obama if he wins on November 4th.
LOL
you read into it, not what i post
you are becoming a moron
congrats, you will impress the lib morons on here
(hint, thats not hate, nor is it using lib as a pejorative, its describing libs that happen to also be morons)

It's Pennsylvania, the City of Brotherly Love, so what do you expect?

Can you imagine if Obama were booed in a Southern State? People would be calling it racism.

It's Pennsylvania, the City of Brotherly Love, so what do you expect?

Can you imagine if Obama were booed in a Southern State? People would be calling it racism.

Well it would be racism, especially if they were using racial slurs and telling him to go back to Africa.

Philly is known for booing people. Did you not fuckin read when I said they booed even Santa Claus?

:cuckoo:

LOL
you read into it, not what i post
you are becoming a moron
congrats, you will impress the lib morons on here
(hint, thats not hate, nor is it using lib as a pejorative, its describing libs that happen to also be morons)

Now you backtrack of course, lovely.

Again, your full of hate and spite.

You have used the term Liberal as an insult before, I have never used the term Republican as an insult.

Though I admit I would never be one. I would go Independent before I'd go Republican.

Now you backtrack of course, lovely.

Again, your full of hate and spite.

You have used the term Liberal as an insult before, I have never used the term Republican as an insult.

Though I admit I would never be one. I would go Independent before I'd go Republican.
oh fer fucks sake
:lol:

since i do this so often, please show me where i have done so

Last edited:
oh fer fucks sake
:lol:

since i do this so often, please show me where i have done so

Just go back to your posts, I'm not going to waste my time finding all the times you used Liberal as an insult.

:rolleyes:
could you be any more moronic?
I went there on the 4th of July last year to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.

Across the street was a plack stating that the first Homo Pride Parade happen there in Philly.

It was so Sad to see something that Sick and Disgusting was celebrated on the streets of the sacred ground of the birth of Democracy.

I went there on the 4th of July last year to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.

Across the street was a plack stating that the first Homo Pride Parade happen there in Philly.

It was so Sad to see something that Sick and Disgusting was celebrated on the streets of the sacred ground of the birth of Democracy.

Bigotry is sicker and more disgusting.

Forum List

Back