Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

and she QUIT! She quit her job and her people to make MONEY. She is nothing to emulate people, she quit!

Oh about Mr. Obama. He is the president of the united States, in case you missed the memo. He is a black man, named Barrack Hussein Obama and he still WON! In this country....that is impressive. Oh and he didnt quit half way through his first term either, he is still working hard. Imagine how much money he could make on the book circuit if he did quit, but of course he is a better human being than Palin. Period.

Sucks to be you. Relying on Palin as your role model.

Oh and again, in case you want to go off point, SHE QUIT!
Obama quit the Senate. He didn't even serve a full term. :lol:

So, what job did Bush quit to become president? What about Ronnie?

Its official, your a dumb ass.

Palin quit mid term to not run for a higher office, she quit to sell books and make money off dumb ass fox fans.

dave is more like an official dumbass troll, he really can't be that fucking dumb know that a politician can't be president and a congressman at the same time so one has to give. Palin quit being governor for because she couldn't handle the fucking pressure after the entire nation saw how much of a clueless asswipe she was and she felt hurt when she felt the GOP scapegoated her for the presidental loss, though she was a bit of a liability.

Palin quit mid term to not run for a higher office, she quit to sell books and make money off dumb ass fox fans.

dave is more like an official dumbass troll, he really can't be that fucking dumb know that a politician can't be president and a congressman at the same time so one has to give. Palin quit being governor for because she couldn't handle the fucking pressure after the entire nation saw how much of a clueless asswipe she was and she felt hurt when she felt the GOP scapegoated her for the presidental loss, though she was a bit of a liability.

There was some legal trouble brewing up there that no one seems to talk about. They were investigating Todd's inappropriate involvement in Alaska's government. I believe all that had more to do with her leaving when she did than anything.

There was some legal trouble brewing up there that no one seems to talk about. They were investigating Todd's inappropriate involvement in Alaska's government. I believe all that had more to do with her leaving when she did than anything.

Her legal trobule was her own undoing, she cannot say she didn't misuse her power against that trooper.

and she QUIT! She quit her job and her people to make MONEY. She is nothing to emulate people, she quit!

Oh about Mr. Obama. He is the president of the united States, in case you missed the memo. He is a black man, named Barrack Hussein Obama and he still WON! In this country....that is impressive. Oh and he didnt quit half way through his first term either, he is still working hard. Imagine how much money he could make on the book circuit if he did quit, but of course he is a better human being than Palin. Period.

Sucks to be you. Relying on Palin as your role model.

Oh and again, in case you want to go off point, SHE QUIT!

I may be a dumb ass [sic], but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're". :lol:

In summary: I don't share your spittle-flinging irrational hatred, so I'm dumb.

That about cover it?

That about cover it?

No caveman, you're dumb for saying Obama quit the Senate when he really resigned to be the President, you're dumb for calling Obama a quitter.

That about cover it?

No caveman, you're dumb for saying Obama quit the Senate when he really resigned to be the President, you're dumb for calling Obama a quitter.
TRANSLATION:

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

oh really, funny it seems that you are the only one who knows about this.
:cuckoo:

That about cover it?

TRANSLATION:

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

The correlation of argument is inaccurate. daveman is an ass for making and defending it. Some day daveman will run away from this board, and we will continue laughing at him.

Last edited:

I may be a dumb ass [sic], but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're". :lol:

Fair enough. YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. (SIC EVEN). I love the fact that you agree.

This caveman actually said Obama is just as much a quitter as Palin because Obama ran for and won the presidency of the United states, and Palin made money on her book.

Wow. Caveman is a troll. He is as bad as Conhog.

conhog is stupid, and stupidity in the far right and far left is forgivable. daveman is not stupid, just malignant.

We are talking about Sarah here, not Pres Obama. She can handle the tough questions and she will actually be asked them.

As for Drill baby Drill. Great idea. Let's drill more oil. And let's stop this incredibly stupid drilling policy that prevents us from drilling in safe areas and requires that we drill in dangerous areas offshore. And let's stop this even stupider moritorium, which will send American jobs to Brazil so they can drill in the gulf at depths 5 times more dangerous just so George Soros will have some more money.

Why is it all of Obama's policies just happen to make his friends rich and screw the American people?
Again the same STUPID crapola that the oil companies were FORCED to drill in deepwater. :cuckoo:
The oil companies were URGENTLY CAMPAIGNING for deepwater drilling as this 2003 presentation shows:

Seems to me that I recall that the Oil companies wanted to drill deep because they weren't allowed to drill shallow. Deep is better than not drilling when your in business.

Shallow off the coast of Florida and Cali where they know there is oil. Hell the Chinese are slant drilling for oil off the Coast of Florida right now.

We are talking about Sarah here, not Pres Obama. She can handle the tough questions and she will actually be asked them.
As for Drill baby Drill. Great idea. Let's drill more oil. And let's stop this incredibly stupid drilling policy that prevents us from drilling in safe areas and requires that we drill in dangerous areas offshore. And let's stop this even stupider moritorium, which will send American jobs to Brazil so they can drill in the gulf at depths 5 times more dangerous just so George Soros will have some more money.

Why is it all of Obama's policies just happen to make his friends rich and screw the American people?

Really?? When did she do that??

It's funny watching the tolerant, inclusive, and feminist left get all misogynistic about conservative women. :lol:

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.

They sure do. All of a sudden going to college is a bad thing. Do they think this way because they all have such mediocre intelligence?? Just wondering.

It's funny watching the tolerant, inclusive, and feminist left get all misogynistic about conservative women. :lol:

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.

They sure do. All of a sudden going to college is a bad thing. Do they think this way because they all have such mediocre intelligence?? Just wondering.

oh yeah, the MUST be it.:rolleyes:

Despite proving herself to be ditsy and without basic knowledge Republicans keep the spotlight on Palin like she's some kind of a fucking role model for women. She will not be president and if she runs against Obama you can stamp Obama another 4 years in office.

LMAO The right keeps the spotlight on Palin??? Oh Brother.

Palin isn't running for anything so who cares what she has to say. If the left stopped talking about her she would be probably disappear into the sunset. LOL Jeeze.

Despite proving herself to be ditsy and without basic knowledge Republicans keep the spotlight on Palin like she's some kind of a fucking role model for women. She will not be president and if she runs against Obama you can stamp Obama another 4 years in office.

LMAO The right keeps the spotlight on Palin??? Oh Brother.

Palin isn't running for anything so who cares what she has to say. If the left stopped talking about her she would be probably disappear into the sunset. LOL Jeeze.

If Palin would shut the fuck up and just fade away into a quiet life no one would talk about her. Nobody is obsessed her but she is obsessed with the Democrats since even Republicans regard her as a liability. Her only option is to align with the Tea Bastards, people equally as fucked up in the brain as she is.

Forum List

Back