Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

With Obama taking up the airways AGAIN this AM needed to watch HLN to avoid the chin up, finger pointing, head tilt scenario from the guy. HLN was actually featuring this event. Of course, some "hair flying, teeth gleaming no name had to insert she thought the Governor "a joke". Coming from someone who does not even have her own show criticizing a woman who got herself elected ON HER OWN for 10plus years is the real "joke". In any event, the concensus from the show and callers was that they will "NOT" be letting their families tune in. I personally have never heard of the show until this blew up in the show's face. Gotta love America.

Would you not have been angered?

Angered yes, made a national cause out of it (like Palin has) no.

-TSO
Most of us are not in a position to make a National Cause out of anything. People like the Governor who can should be defending disabled folks from being made fun of and the slings and arrows of "jokes". Good for the Governor is bringing attenion to the sadness of picking on babies and handicap adults.:evil:

Last edited:
Or better yet, don't like what the show programming involves...don't watch. If you really don't like it, don't use the products that the companies who sponsor the show sell. There are better ways to handle it than Sarah did (go figure she would suck at this as much as she did as running for VP).

-TSO

Angered yes, made a national cause out of it (like Palin has) no.

-TSO

She has?

Please..enlighten me...she spoke her mind and moved on about it.

Sharpton did not let that nappy haired ho thing die for as long as he profitted from it.

26 years later and many on the left STILL bring up Keating 5 when discussing McCain.

Gays in california lose a vote...and they are still making it a national cause.

But a conservative, who has a child with DS discusses the insensitivity of an event...and she is accused as one who "cant let it go".

Interesting.......

Sharpton quit after Imus was fired. Yeah Keating is being brought up by his political opponent...on the right. Gays lost, and took the case to court, do you think blacks should have just quit the cause once they lost their first case?

As far as Palin is concerned, she can whine and moan all she want's, but she is being hypocritical when she tries to say she is a constitutionalist.

I don't know why I am taking the time to discuss or defend the left, I disagree with their whining about PC as well.

-TSO

Why should blacks NOT have quit the cause...but Palin should?

I think both have good reason to speak out aboiut something they feel strongly about.

As much of a bimbo as many see Palin as....do others she Sharpton as such a genius?

Sorry.....I see this as nothing more than another Palin bashing scenario.

If it were anyone else, it would not even be news....and if anything, you would see certain groups lioke NOW supporting it....and you and I both know it.

As for PC....now from my heart.....I have reason to hate the "retard" stuff.....but I really dont. It is human nature to poke fun at things that look strnage....and after my first couple of years of anger, I realized I am no better than they are...as I got a kick out of jokes like "what do you call a woman with one leg. Eileen."

I loved All in the Family....I am half black
I loved Don Rickles....I am Jewish

(I know...half black and Jewish....My nose is big becuase the air is free....)

PC has made it so sitcoms are no longer funny....why? Becuase it is human nature to laugh at ourselves....but if someone makes a joke about someone...it is not PC.....

Why does Sarah hate the first amendment?

-TSO

Satiring disabled is not simply exercising the first ammendment.

It is abusing it as well.

Why is using the N word deemed NOT as simply applying the first ammendemnt?

There is the human issue of sensitivity......why do liberals feel that oinly THEY have the right to be sensitive to abuse of the first ammendment?

It's fucking comedy, dont' like it, don't watch. Easy enough? Oversensitive bunch of babies.

Or better yet, don't like what the show programming involves...don't watch. If you really don't like it, don't use the products that the companies who sponsor the show sell. There are better ways to handle it than Sarah did (go figure she would suck at this as much as she did as running for VP).

-TSO

Hmmm......I wonder where we would be as a nation if Dr. King thought as you do.

-TSO

There is the human issue of sensitivity......why do liberals feel that oinly THEY have the right to be sensitive to abuse of the first ammendment?

It's fucking comedy, dont' like it, don't watch. Easy enough? Oversensitive bunch of babies.

Shall I pull up your posts about Imus and let the world see you as the loser hypocrite as you are or should I juist assume that everyone already knows it.
Fucking child.....go back to you cage.

I know...you dont have any posts about Imus uynder this name.

Does not mean they are there you lying hypoicrite loser

Shall I pull up your posts about Imus and let the world see you as the loser hypocrite as you are or should I juist assume that everyone already knows it.

Umm, like you are the phony hypocrite the claims he's doesn't name call? :lol:.:cuckoo: What the fuck are you talking about Imus? What posts have I made regarding Imus? Proven fraud once again. Seen your type before, act like you are fair and partial and intelligent, all while being a phony, hypocritical, partisan hack.

IMUS shouldn't of apologized or been fired either, so I fail ot see what's hypocritical about me? You however are a different story.

Umm, like you are the phony hypocrite the claims he's doesn't name call? :lol:.:cuckoo: What the fuck are you talking about Imus? What posts have I made regarding Imus? Proven fraud once again. Seen your type before, act like you are fair and partial and intelligent, all while being a phony, hypocritical, partisan hack.

IMUS shouldn't of apologized or been fired either, so I fail ot see what's hypocritical about me? You however are a different story.

LMFAO...

All of a sudden the far left posters on this forum saw no problem with the Imus nappy haired ho thing.

What a bunch of lying hypocritical dickheads.....and yes, I now name call as I have had enough of receiving it on this shitass BB.

LMFAO...

All of a sudden the far left posters on this forum saw no problem with the Imus nappy haired ho thing.

What a bunch of lying hypocritical dickheads.....and yes, I now name call as I have had enough of receiving it on this shitass BB.

Like you said before you phony, I am my own man. I was not outraged by it, thought it was just as much bullshit as any other PC nonsense

but nice job putting us all in a box and showing your true colors, that you are nothing more than a partisan hack that acts like he's not.

What a bunch of delusional, ideological dickheads that wouldn't recognize facts if it hit them across the face

LMFAO...

Like you said before you phony, I am my own man. I was not outraged by it, thought it was just as much bullshit as any other PC nonsense

but nice job putting us all in a box and showing your true colors, that you are nothing more than a partisan hack that acts like he's not.

What a bunch of delusional, ideological dickheads that wouldn't recognize facts if it hit them across the face

Cool.
And, of course, you do not put all conservatives in a box....no...no way...you are way to non partisan to ever do that.

You are so perfect, I idolize you...I want to be just like you....the perfect person that never makes a mistake...never allows emotion to dictate the words used....

You sir, are my hero.

Now I need to figure out why a dickhead with the brains of a 2 year old and the integrity of one who steals from the donation basket is my hero.

You may leave now Doc. I am done with you.

LMFAO...

Cool.
And, of course, you do not put all conservatives in a box....no...no way...you are way to non partisan to ever do that.

You are so perfect, I idolize you...I want to be just like you....the perfect person that never makes a mistake...never allows emotion to dictate the words used....

You sir, are my hero.

Now I need to figure out why a dickhead with the brains of a 2 year old and the integrity of one who steals from the donation basket is my hero.

You may leave now Doc. I am done with you.

Says the person who responds like a 2 year old:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Rush gets blamed for saying "Magic Negro" and "fucking retards" when he was simply repeating what a liberal news organization and an Obama aide said. The funny thing is that Rush correctly predicts that he'll be blamed for saying those things first.

Sarah knows that Rush is using satire and that's why she doesn't blame him.

-TSO

I'm sorry but your post is retarded.

-TSO

The fact that a tolerant compassionate liberal such as yourself finds humor in using a special needs person to mock Palin is telling. Would you fee l the same compassion if your brother or sister had Down's Syndrome or was mentally disabled?

Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch.

biden922.jpg

The fact that a tolerant compassionate liberal such as yourself finds humor in using a special needs person to mock Palin is telling. Would you fee l the same compassion if your brother or sister had Down's Syndrome or was mentally disabled?

I laugh at anything, its comedy, its supposed to make fun of shitty things in life and make you laugh, nothing more, nothing less. I laugh at retard jokes and had retarded relatives. But I know l you are just trying to egg people on by making absurd arguments even you don't believe. Unless you are a miserable, uptight person yourself?

Forum List

Back