Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

Sarah Palin Just Can't Get Along With Comediennes

The actress who lent her voice to a character with Down syndrome on a recent episode of Fox's "Family Guy" is defending the portrayal against attacks from Sarah Palin.

Andrea Fay Friedman, the actress who herself has Down syndrome, said the scene was merely meant to be sarcastic.

"I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor,"

Bwahahahahaha!

The actress who lent her voice to a character with Down syndrome on a recent episode of Fox's "Family Guy" is defending the portrayal against attacks from Sarah Palin.

Andrea Fay Friedman, the actress who herself has Down syndrome, said the scene was merely meant to be sarcastic.

Bwahahahahaha!
Ohhhhhhh, i've been waitin' for one of ya' canuck fucks!

All I have to say, and i'll say it repeatedly is:
5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3 5-3

LMAO!:lol:

[SIZE=+1]Canada Blames Jayboy Canuckstain for Devistating Hockey Loss[/SIZE]
Link

Excerpt:
Today, as all of Canada mourns the horrific loss to the Americans in Vancouver, the country has decided to place the blame at the feet of USMB poster and long time asshat Jayboy Canuckstain. Nancy Hartfeld, a 34 year old seamstress from Moose Jaw, Saskatchawan said, "The guy's just one big douche, eh. Our 'ockey payers say they're tired of getting nude pictures of him with farm animals and it's throwing off their game, eh." Team Canada coach Mike Babcock said, "Those pictures are ****ing disgusting and some of the players report nightmares almost every night. Sidney Crosby hasn't slept since last Thursday, for cripes sakes!" The Internatonal Olympic Committee may seek a restraining order against Jayboy Canuckstain according to an unamed inside source.

Last edited:

Bwahahahahaha!

did you win the Gold?

Bwahahahahaha!

did you win the Gold?
Doesn't matter!...we kicked your sorry asses!

And speaking of golds. How many have you toothless wonders won?

I thought winter sports were your peoples strong points?:lol:

Last edited:
Link

Excerpt:
Today, as all of Canada mourns the horrific loss to the Americans in Vancouver, the country has decided to place the blame at the feet of USMB poster and long time asshat Jayboy Canuckstain. Nancy Hartfeld, a 34 year old seamstress from Moose Jaw, Saskatchawan said, "The guy's just one big douche, eh. Our 'ockey payers say they're tired of getting nude pictures of him with farm animals and it's throwing off their game, eh." Team Canada coach Mike Babcock said, "Those pictures are ****ing disgusting and some of the players report nightmares almost every night. Sidney Crosby hasn't slept since last Thursday, for cripes sakes!" The Internatonal Olympic Committee may seek a restraining order against Jayboy Canuckstain according to an unamed inside source.

That's just friggin' classic!

POST OF THE WEEK!.....and it's only monday!:clap2:

1980 was a long time ago and that was a miracle....... both teams are still in so crow while u can.

that's the one where we kicked your ass and you got second place in Salt Lake City ( your home country) LOL

Poor Jayboy... Reliving the glory days of yesteryear... Maybe you can blame the loss on Booooosh, Jayboy....:lol:

Stop sending the team your pictures and they may win, you degenerate fuck...

Sarah Palin would have been a better puck handler than Brodeur...:lol:

Bwahahahahaha!

did you win the Gold?

Loosing to the US on your own Ice and country is pretty sad.. :razz:

We shall see how far the Canucks go in the next round.. ;)

I see USA Vs. Sweden/Russia in the Finals.

Dr House should have one of his nurses rub his mangina since it's been sore since the last Olympics. When you got the gold then start your yapping until then just remember who handed you your ass last time.

Bwahahahahaha!

A hockey game? You go to the Media sub-forum to taunt over a hockey game? :lol::lol::lol:

Link

Excerpt:

Is your enormous mangina sore today House?:lol: - I love gold.

Bwahahahahaha!

all I have to say is I love gold....oh and now we hold the world record for golds:clap2:

Link

Excerpt:

Is your enormous mangina sore today House?:lol: - I love gold.

Congrats on the Gold. It was an awesome game. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Copy%20of%203210fg.jpg

Sarah Palin Not "Presidential": Tom Tancredo Huffington Post (blog)

This thread is still alive.

Seriously? You guys are sooo dumb sometimes.

Ok let me say it again.

If Rush Limbaugh, or anyone else, specfically went after palin's kid for being mentally handicapped Palin would have behaved toward them the way she did toward family guy. Family guy attacked her child specifically....the other examples you are all trying to use to say she is a hypocrite are of people using terms about mentally challenged people who are NOT directly attacking palins family.

God the PDS is hardcore here.

Forum List

Back