Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
In the latest of a series of invasions into Sarah Palin’s personal life, hackers have broken into the Republican vice presidential candidate’s private e-mail account, and a widely read Web site has published screen grabs from it.

An article Wednesday in Gawker.com posts family photos and snapshots of e-mail exchanges the Alaska governor had with colleagues. Gawker says the-email account has since been shut down, but it will leave the images up on its site for all to see.

Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site - America’s Election HQ

Maybe McCain isn't so stupid after all.

If Palin is so stupid as to use an unsecure email account for government business, why on earth would you trust her to be a heartbeat away from the presidency?

I'll just state it plain and simple. I would trust her before I would trust anybody who calls themselves a low life Democrat.

If Palin is so stupid as to use an unsecure email account for government business, why on earth would you trust her to be a heartbeat away from the presidency?

Do you have anything to base your claim on? That she used her personal email account for govt. business?

So, what do you say -Cp? Do you think when she's VP her yahoo account will read [email protected]? Or when McCain kicks the bucket her account will be [email protected]?

This is what YOU want to lead OUR country? A bubble headed moron with delusions of grandeur?

Well, holy shit, if you dopes can swallow this idiocy there's no hope for our country.

Yes Yes, that is what we want to lead our country. Not some low life Democrat willing to break the law to hack her email... Yes.

Lowlife. Interesting.

I guess it's the highlifes who have totally fukked up our economy?:eusa_liar:

How about more issues and less name calling?

So Willow, why do you hate people who are democrats so much? You're not close minded by chance are you?

me close minded? could be, but I'll tell ya what. I watch all the networks, not just fox news. Democrats won't watch fox news. Democrats won't read books that give an opposite opinion from their ideology. Hell son, you are not educated, you are indoctrinated.

. I just see you guys as hate filled indoctrinated talking points spewing morons worshipping at the alter of KOS.

I haven't met one of you guys yet that has an original thought, and that includes Obama, all he does is give you your talking points verbatim.

me close minded? could be, but I'll tell ya what. I watch all the networks, not just fox news. Democrats won't watch fox news. Democrats won't read books that give an opposite opinion from their ideology. Hell son, you are not educated, you are indoctrinated.

. I just see you guys as hate filled indoctrinated talking points spewing morons worshipping at the alter of KOS.

I haven't met one of you guys yet that has an original thought, and that includes Obama, all he does is give you your talking points verbatim
'

Wow,,that's not close minded at all Willow!

I misunderstood you.

Forum List

Back