Palin on the radio today said she resigned because...

On the radio today Sarah Palin said she resigned because it was in the best interests of the people of Alaska, whom she loves. This was in reply to a question by the radio scumbag host who had asked what 'we' supporters of Palin should say in reply to opponents of her. :lol:

Does this woman ever think before she speaks?

She was correct. What's your point?

In the land of the deluded the unclear on the concept is king

:eusa_shhh:

So you really don't have a clue as to why she resigned, you are just following the herd?

:lol: ok no problem. I'll keep that in mind when reading your posts from now on.

Well said frogen. My dad announced at Thanksgiving Dinner that he "love, love, loves Sarah Palin". When I asked if he'd vote for her in 2012, he said "no". He just wants her to keep writing books and blogging on her facebook.

The irony is that the vitriol spewed at this woman has made her household name. How many unsuccessful VP candidates can people name? I'm sure a few have written books.

As much as the sexism aspect disgusts me, it has only served to make her a national sensation. So I guess I should say "keep up the hate" loonies.

She winked and hair flipped her way to the top. She could not answer basic questions like what do you read to stay informed for gods sake.

She had No Idea what the Bush doctrine was.

She is substanceless and depended on looking good and flirting to get attention.

I wish like hell you could understand why no feminist came to her defence.

She is Bush in heels

On the radio today Sarah Palin said she resigned because it was in the best interests of the people of Alaska, whom she loves. This was in reply to a question by the radio scumbag host who had asked what 'we' supporters of Palin should say in reply to opponents of her. :lol:

I just wish the media liberal and conservative would stop giving this woman media coverage. I'm so tired of hearing about this woman.

Truth neither the 2000 or 2004 elections were stolen though the Dems gave it their best shot in 2000.

I tell you the truth, Libruls watch Palin Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more often than any Conservative.

Many times, I'll learn what Palin or Limbaugh say by first reading the hysterical, panty-twisted raving of some lunatic Librul on this board.

Thanks for keeping up to date on the latest musing of a popular Facebook poster.

Do you follow her on Twitter too?

Another ignorant rant from this obnoxious **** for whom nobody cares about.Please run.... so you can be embarrassed again!filthy whore!

You guys quit picking on Sarah. I think she's hot and she's my secret sweetie! Besides, she knows how to field dress a moose. Bet nobody else in the political world can say that. Despite all the flap about Sarah, she still remains in the public minds and is growing in popularity. Obama and crew's popularity is dropping as quickly as hers is rising. If she's such a dummy, why is this happening? While she may not be the most political savy person in town, she's a fresh face, not a Washington insider, and I believe more honest than anybody else in the arena today. Get used to seeing and hearing more from her. She's a force to be dealt with.

She is a force on the right, but not nationally. She did not have the sand last year, and she won't have it any year in the future. The NY 23rd District is evidence of that. Having said that, I agree with BD. She is very oinkly boinkly, but that is no reason to vote for her.

She still can't articulate why she quit, because it makes no sense.

I suspect if she were ever completely truthful about her motives, her supporters will be completely let down.

She winked and hair flipped her way to the top. She could not answer basic questions like what do you read to stay informed for gods sake.

She had No Idea what the Bush doctrine was.

She is substanceless and depended on looking good and flirting to get attention.

I wish like hell you could understand why no feminist came to her defence.

She is Bush in heels

And that is precisely why she needs to be the GOP candidate in 2012. Maybe Rush will even push away from the table and the drug counter long enough to run as her VP. The perfect ticket for the GOP!

So predictable.

Another Lib Spawned Palin thread and, like clockwork, all the usual suspects show up to remind us again how irrelevant she is.

Priceless

She still can't articulate why she quit, because it makes no sense.

I suspect if she were ever completely truthful about her motives, her supporters will be completely let down.

Really? WHat is your take on why she quit?

For exactly what she is doing right now: to make a shit ton of money by selling a book and doing a speaking tour.

I don't think Palin is dumb. I think she realized her star was rapidly setting, and she had to hurry up to cash in on her fame.

Before anyone goes ballistic on me, that's just my opinion. I don't know it to be true.

I suspect that is exactly what she is doing.

She would be dumb not to cash in.

Well she was correct that her resigning was in the best interest of the people of Alaska, having a publicity addicted buffoon as a governor is not good for a state.

Yeah.......what they said.

By the way, did anyone notice that the Wasilla Chihuahua has made the transition to full blown rock star? Apparently, she thinks that by doing similar things that Obama did before his election to president, is going to get her there in 2012.

Still worried about her running eh? :lol::lol::lol:

Only trouble is.....she's a hypocrite. Yeah, like there's never been another hypocrite in politics. Seems Obama has done some "changing" of his own since the campaign turned into a job as POTUS

Remember when she got rid of that Gulfstream jet on Ebay? She said that she didn't need to have something like that sitting around burning money, and, used it as a way to establish contact with the common person.

She also said that was the reason she was using a bus to do her book tour.

Now? She's running around in another Gulfstream jet that she pays 4,000 bucks/hour for.

SHE pays for it...not the state of Alaska. Big difference there speedy.

Compound that to the fact that now, when you go to her book signings, you can no longer use your cell phone or camera to get a photo with her, you have to let HER photographer take the picture. So what? She's not the only celebrity with that policy. And yes, I said celebrity...thanks to SNL, Leno and David Letterman...along with every news network and gag rag out there.

She then tells you where the website is that you can buy a photo (around 16 bucks).

Pretty cool way to do it. Sure beats a polaroid huh?

And that's AFTER you've paid 20 bucks for a book and a wristband!

OH NO!!! You mean she's FORCING people to pay her for a book???

Palin for the people? Nope. It's Palin for her pocketbook, and screw the people!

Just like Al Gore and Michael Moore

I agree with her.

It was in the best interests of the people of Alaska that she resign.

The people of Alaska were best served by her in all of her administration when she resigned.

I agree. Resigning served all Alaskan to their best interest. The man down in the capitol building's boiler room who thinks cartoons are real characters could do a better job than her.

Forum List

Back