Palin Mobbed By Supporters

So the oh so "intelligent" Obama is not sneaky or conniving?

how bout Billy boy Clinton, I suppose he wasn't sneaky or conniving either.:lol:

So the oh so "intelligent" Obama is not sneaky or conniving?

how bout Billy boy Clinton, I suppose he wasn't sneaky or conniving either.:lol:

At least Clinton appeared to have some smarts.

Obama comes off just plain dumb so often - no common sense...

I'm not supporting her or anyone, but I will say she is as good as any of the other politicians in the recent limelight regardless of party. Not that that is saying much.

Immie

I have to totally disagree on that. Nothing worse than an ignorant politician. Her and Bush were/are that in spades. Most others are just sneaky and conniving, but not ignorant...or dumb...

Fine, I have to totally disagree on that. I don't think either one of them are "ignorant". Hell, even Bush got what he wanted and he didn't do that because he was "dumb" despite his looks. She's not ignorant either. Sneaky and conniving? Hell yes, but neither ignorant nor dumb.

Immie

You dislike NASCAR fans?

Did I say that?

___
Just seeking clarification.

You appear to dislike Palin - who NASCAR fans apparently adore.

I dislike Palin for many reasons and is has nothing to do with Nascar.
Nascar fans tend to be republican, especially in Daytona. It would not be a surprise to most people with common sense, that she would draw a lot of attention there.

Fine, I have to totally disagree on that. I don't think either one of them are "ignorant". Hell, even Bush got what he wanted and he didn't do that because he was "dumb" despite his looks. She's not ignorant either. Sneaky and conniving? Hell yes, but neither ignorant nor dumb.

Immie

Have to disagree. He was dumb as a post and so is she....There might be the odd subject matter they are up to speed on, but not much...

Immie

Have to disagree. He was dumb as a post and so is she....There might be the odd subject matter they are up to speed on, but not much...

You all keep repeating about how dumb Palin is.
she sure knows how to keep the liberals panties all in a bunch.:lol:

Immie

And that is the best defense you guys have..."you libs are afraid of her"....lol

And that is the best defense you guys have..."you libs are afraid of her"....lol

that's a pretty damn good defense, isn't it..plus watching all the "oh so intelligent" talking heads come out and call her every name in the book,(dumb, hick, stupid, etc etc) has got to be working out for the Democrat party.:lol:
like I said, people no matter what their political affliation don't take kindly to treating a woman like shit for no reason other than you don't like her.

Last edited:
Did I say that?

___
Just seeking clarification.

You appear to dislike Palin - who NASCAR fans apparently adore.

I dislike Palin for many reasons and is has nothing to do with Nascar.
Nascar fans tend to be republican, especially in Daytona. It would not be a surprise to most people with common sense, that she would draw a lot of attention there.

So by your same logic, Obama would get a lot of attention in Harlem???

thats_racist_animated1.gif

that's a pretty damn good defense, isn't it..plus watching all the "oh so intelligent" talking heads come out and call her every name in the book,(dumb, hick, stupid, etc etc) has got to be working out for the Democrat party.:lol:
like I said, people no matter what their political affliation don't take kindly to treating a woman like shit for no reason other than you don't like her.

Tell that to pelosi and Clinton.

Sarah Palin, as a guest at the Daytona 500, was treated like political royalty by fans, race car drivers, and event sponsors.

The Palin phenom continues in high gear folks - pun intended...

___

Sarah Palin Mania takes over Daytona

When she arrived for the drivers meeting, Palin was immediately mobbed. She briefly chatted with Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele, shook hands with supporters and smiled big.

She took a seat up front next to Harry Connick Jr., who sang the national anthem for the race. When NASCAR president Mike Helton acknowledged her as a special guest, she got the largest ovation from the room, packed from the front to the back with drivers, team members, support personnel and onlookers.

After sitting through the meeting, Palin could not get out the door. Fans mobbed her, asking for pictures and autographs. Her 12-person entourage, comprised of track security, a policeman, friends and spokespeople, tried to get her to the door and to her next appearance. But Palin could not help herself, and kept signing and posing for pictures.

...Palin, in town to speak at the Chamber of Commerce on Monday and sign copies of her book, "Going Rogue," continued on toward the track, stopping to take pictures with soldiers, firemen, men, women and children. She entered pit road and stopped to meet Richard Petty. Then she made her way to the tri-oval stage in front of the grandstands, where she delivered a 30-second message that roused the crowd.

As she tried to make her way out, Palin kept stopping for her fans, who shouted, "We love you, Sarah!" Her spokespeople kept screaming, "We gotta go! We gotta go!" But Palin kept obliging, relishing all the love.

___

Full article here:

Sarah Palin Mania takes over Daytona International Speedway. - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Darn...another one of those Liberal "I'm so afraid of Palin I can't stop talking about her" Threads.

Sarah Palin, as a guest at the Daytona 500, was treated like political royalty by fans, race car drivers, and event sponsors.

The Palin phenom continues in high gear folks - pun intended...

___

Sarah Palin Mania takes over Daytona

When she arrived for the drivers meeting, Palin was immediately mobbed. She briefly chatted with Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele, shook hands with supporters and smiled big.

She took a seat up front next to Harry Connick Jr., who sang the national anthem for the race. When NASCAR president Mike Helton acknowledged her as a special guest, she got the largest ovation from the room, packed from the front to the back with drivers, team members, support personnel and onlookers.

After sitting through the meeting, Palin could not get out the door. Fans mobbed her, asking for pictures and autographs. Her 12-person entourage, comprised of track security, a policeman, friends and spokespeople, tried to get her to the door and to her next appearance. But Palin could not help herself, and kept signing and posing for pictures.

...Palin, in town to speak at the Chamber of Commerce on Monday and sign copies of her book, "Going Rogue," continued on toward the track, stopping to take pictures with soldiers, firemen, men, women and children. She entered pit road and stopped to meet Richard Petty. Then she made her way to the tri-oval stage in front of the grandstands, where she delivered a 30-second message that roused the crowd.

As she tried to make her way out, Palin kept stopping for her fans, who shouted, "We love you, Sarah!" Her spokespeople kept screaming, "We gotta go! We gotta go!" But Palin kept obliging, relishing all the love.

___

Full article here:

Sarah Palin Mania takes over Daytona International Speedway. - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Yet ANOTHER con with Palin Derangement Syndrome....sad.

Palins doing A O K.

She's making a nice little niche for herself. She's not running for anything yet every time she makes an appearance, the LSM has her all over the front pages and in the news broadcasts. Jeeze, for someone quite a few on this board consider stupid, she'd doing pretty darned good.

Don't think OL'BO is anymore though. He and his posse are finding it hard to actually be in charge and accomplish something. The ol' silver tongue doesn't quite cut it anymore. The Hopey Changey thing just ain't working. Welcome to the real world Barry.

Ain't politics grand????

Last edited:
Palin Mobbed By Supporters
I wonder if they were clean or "not-clean"? You know how guys are with their jock straps.

Forum List

Back