Palin-McCain...The GOP ticket

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I have never seen so much news coverage about a VP candidate. You know, the evil media, according to the GOP is really talking her up.

But remember, it is McCain-Palin and NOT Palin-McCain. You vote for McCain, not Palin. Many are not taking that into account. The GOP better hope she isn't as shallow as some of her early interviews have shown.

If McCain is elected, we need to pray for him to live long and stay healthy.

I have never seen so much news coverage about a VP candidate. You know, the evil media, according to the GOP is really talking her up.

But remember, it is McCain-Palin and NOT Palin-McCain. You vote for McCain, not Palin. Many are not taking that into account. The GOP better hope she isn't as shallow as some of her early interviews have shown.

People are bored with while male poiticians. You can sell more papers using new material. Same thing happened to Obama.
another thing--it's a one party desperately trying to prove they are better and different from the other party.

I am so happy that Palin is so hated by the elites, Matt Damon, Whoopi Goldberg, the press, the politicians and the rest. So, so happy. It makes me want to cheer her on.

Go Sarah!

I am so happy that Palin is so hated by the elites, Matt Damon, Whoopi Goldberg, the press, the politicians and the rest. So, so happy. It makes me want to cheer her on.

Go Sarah!

Maybe YOU should call her and explain what the Boooosh doctrine is?

There is still lots of time for Palin to screw up her new found fame.

She was a "gimic" choice by McCain. Without a gimic, he has no chance. Now, if only the "Gimic' can keep from being indicted for abuse of power, it may work.

Funny how the democrats talk about the "Bush Doctrine" when there are 4 different versions of the Bush Doctrine. Which version was he talking about? The one where the USA has a right of preemptive strike? Well if thats the one he was talking about on that date, even Charlie Gibson would be wrong, because by that time it was revised to include, coaltions and working with partners and the UN. So this "talking point" on the Bush Doctrine is complete nonsense. When she asked him " what do you mean Charlie" she was right on the money, because his stupid ass was taking it right from the DNC playbook which didnt know what it was as well. Her answer was right on the mark to about threats to the safety to the citizens of this county. Would you dems. please stop getting your info from the three sources you get the from? i.e. (Daily-Kos, Media Matters, and MoveOn.org) I even posted from a dem site today and was told in essance it was not a reliable source from a democrat. So go figure. Here is the evil "Karl Rove" hide your children now dems. explaining what the Bush Doctrine is for all you dems, who don't know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64wjSn5tfTI]YouTube - O'Reilly - Karl Rove on Palin Gibson Interview[/ame]

Funny how the democrats talk about the "Bush Doctrine" when there are 4 different versions of the Bush Doctrine. Which version was he talking about? The one where the USA has a right of preemptive strike? Well if thats the one he was talking about on that date, even Charlie Gibson would be wrong, because by that time it was revised to include, coaltions and working with partners and the UN. So this "talking point" on the Bush Doctrine is complete nonsense. When she asked him " what do you mean Charlie" she was right on the money, because his stupid ass was taking it right from the DNC playbook which didnt know what it was as well. Her answer was right on the mark to about threats to the safety to the citizens of this county. Would you dems. please stop getting your info from the three sources you get the from? i.e. (Daily-Kos, Media Matters, and MoveOn.org) I even posted from a dem site today and was told in essance it was not a reliable source from a democrat. So go figure. Here is the evil "Karl Rove" hide your children now dems. explaining what the Bush Doctrine is for all you dems, who don't know.

YouTube - O'Reilly - Karl Rove on Palin Gibson Interview

I always have seen Gibson as a pretty straight up guy but he really tipped his hand on this one and tried to make her look stupid. The Bush Doctine is about as clear as mud .

Meh... Charlie Gibson is still pissed that Mel got all the looks in the family. :lol:

She is just a tad to arrogant .... and has no clue what she is saying. :cuckoo:

The Republican vice presidential nominee told Charles Gibson of ABC News in her first televised interview since being named to the GOP ticket that "I'm ready" to be president if called upon. However, she sidestepped on whether she had the national security credentials needed to be commander in chief.

cbs11tv.com - Governor Sarah Palin Takes Small Steps Out Of Campaign Bubble

I always have seen Gibson as a pretty straight up guy but he really tipped his hand on this one and tried to make her look stupid. The Bush Doctine is about as clear as mud .

I had no problem with Gibson asking hard questions, he should ask hard questions to anyone running for office dillo. However, to make hay out a question he simply had the facts wrong on himself was completely wrong. The one thing that struck me during this whole interview, is the attitude" what gives you the right to run for VP" attitude. Now hard hitting questions yes, however, contrast the Gibson interview with the Obama interview on ABC where he is even corrected by the interviewer as to his faith. I wonder. had Sarah Palin done such a thing would she have been extended the same courtesy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I]YouTube - Re: Obama Admits Muslim Faith[/ame]

I'm betting her feet stink too ! sorta mukluky like,

I bet you are right! To have done all that she has claimed she has done in her lifetime they would have to stink and look like this!!!!

moccasin.jpg

:eusa_sick: Ewwwwwwwww! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back