Palin Humor

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Sarah Palin acted as the keynote Republican speaker during a recent journalists' dinner event. Her Democrat counterpart was Barney Frank. While her humor targeted such political figures as Joe Biden and the McCain campaign staff, the majority of her jokes showed Palin with the confidence to find humor in her own larger than life image...

____

WASHINGTON (AP) - Sarah Palin poked fun at herself in a speech to journalists Saturday night, drawing laughter when she announced she "came down from my hotel room and I could see the Russian embassy."

...If the election had turned out differently, she said, "I could be the one overseeing the signing of bailout checks and vice president Biden could be on the road selling his book, 'Going Rogaine.'" Biden has sparse hair.

...As for her hosts, she said she was glad to be appearing before an elite audience of leading intellectuals, "or as I like to call it, a death panel."

...Focusing on criticism she has received from Steve Schmidt, a senior strategist in McCain's presidential campaign, she said, "If I need a bald campaign manager I guess I'm left with James Carville," a Democrat.

___

Full article here:

My Way News - Palin pokes fun at herself at journalists' dinner

She calls herself a joke, but her supporters think she is a serious contender. Sad, just sad really.

Sarah Palin acted as the keynote Republican speaker during a recent journalists' dinner event. Her Democrat counterpart was Barney Frank. While her humor targeted such political figures as Joe Biden and the McCain campaign staff, the majority of her jokes showed Palin with the confidence to find humor in her own larger than life image...

____

WASHINGTON (AP) - Sarah Palin poked fun at herself in a speech to journalists Saturday night, drawing laughter when she announced she "came down from my hotel room and I could see the Russian embassy."

...If the election had turned out differently, she said, "I could be the one overseeing the signing of bailout checks and vice president Biden could be on the road selling his book, 'Going Rogaine.'" Biden has sparse hair.

...As for her hosts, she said she was glad to be appearing before an elite audience of leading intellectuals, "or as I like to call it, a death panel."

...Focusing on criticism she has received from Steve Schmidt, a senior strategist in McCain's presidential campaign, she said, "If I need a bald campaign manager I guess I'm left with James Carville," a Democrat.

___

Full article here:

My Way News - Palin pokes fun at herself at journalists' dinner

That Biden joke is hilarious!!

Among their opponents, whom the left fears, they must destroy. The level of anger, ridicule, and hostility directed against Palin indicates that they would fear a race between Palin and Obama. When she speaks, even when she twitters, Obama responds within hours. No other politician on the right has that much influence.

Forum List

Back