Palin hires an attorney

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
More not-so-good news today regarding Sen. John McCain's running mate.

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has hired a lawyer to defend her in the state Legislature's investigation of whether Palin fired former public safety commissioner Walter Monegan because he refused to sack a state trooper — her former brother-in-law, who had divorced Palin's sister.

Three weeks ago the governor had to backtrack from weeks of denials that she or anyone from her office had pressured Monegan to fire Trooper Michael Wooten. She admitted Aug. 13th that a member of her administration had made calls that could be perceived as pressure.

Palin retains lawyer for probe into trooper's firing - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

I'm so glad you're here 5 hours later to repost the same thing posted in other threads. What would I do without you?

I'm so glad you're here 5 hours later to repost the same thing posted in other threads. What would I do without you?

Some of us have to work on holidays to support people who can't support themselves.

My point, clearly, was that this doesn't really need ANOTHER thread. We've been discussing this ad infinitum in other threads, and by posting new topics over and over only makes you look desperate and makes your argument look weak. You're doing it for attention, and it's sad.

My point, clearly, was that this doesn't really need ANOTHER thread. We've been discussing this ad infinitum in other threads, and by posting new topics over and over only makes you look desperate and makes your argument look weak. You're doing it for attention, and it's sad.

Then don't respond.

I have not read any threads about her hiring a lawyer, or any links to her official denial.

She lies like hell in the official denial.

She really is toast.

Then don't respond.

I have not read any threads about her hiring a lawyer, or any links to her official denial.

She lies like hell in the official denial.

She really is toast.
She certainly has some abuse of power issues.

But did you need to make a new thread? Couldn't you just post this in the thread already dedicated to the discussion of Troopergate? Which, ironically, is where the comments about her hiring a lawyer already are.

She certainly has some abuse of power issues.

What is amazing to me is that she seems to have had no idea of the trouble she has made for herself.

Now that she realizes it, and she is going, "Oh shit! I have to hire an attorney!"

I think it is already too late for her.

:iagree: with jsanders!

I was also wondering why people go all the way back to where you called me out, too? How stupid! That is done, water under the bridge ..... and when the moon is in the Seventh House, And Jupiter aligns with Mars, Then peace will guide the planets ... Kirk --->blah :blahblah:blah :blahblah: blah!

:eusa_think: Good Lord, jsanders & Echo! This place has made me realize that I was a hippie in the sixties! :eusa_shifty: :lol: :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back