Book: Bush dissed Obama, Palin, and Hillary's behind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Political Junky, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,537
    Book: Bush dissed Obama, Palin (and Hillary's behind) | KansasCity.com Prime Buzz

from newsmax.com

President George W. Bush's former speechwriter Matt Latimer reveals that Bush considered Barack Obama unfit for the White House and predicted that vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin would be a disaster for the GOP.

"After one of Obama's blistering speeches against the administration, the president had a very human reaction: He was ticked off," Latimer writes in his forthcoming book, "Speech-Less: Tales of a White House Survivor," which has been excerpted in the October issue of GQ.

"He came in one day to rehearse a speech, fuming. 'This is a dangerous world,' he said for no apparent reason, 'and this cat isn't remotely qualified to handle it. This guy has no clue, I promise you.'"

During the presidential campaign Bush believed that Hillary Clinton would win the Democratic nomination, but he didn't think much of her as chief executive either, according to Latimer, who served as a speechwriter for the last 22 months of Bush's term.

He writes: "'Wait till her fat keister is sitting at this desk,' [Bush] once said (except he didn't say 'keister')."

Latimer recalls a comment Bush made after Sarah Palin was selected as John McCain's GOP running mate. "Bush said: 'I’m trying to remember if I’ve met her before. I’m sure I must have.' His eyes twinkled. Then he asked: 'What is she, the governor of Guam?'"

When conservatives responded enthusiastically to Palin's selection, Bush advised people to wait "until the bloom is off the rose," Latimer reveals.

"This woman is being put into a position she is not even remotely prepared for. She hasn't spent one day on the national level. Neither has her family. Let's wait and see how she looks five days out."

2. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Thank god Chimp is but a bad memory.

Those people were the same as him.

3. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Smartest thing Bush has ever said.

4. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,537
    I didn't see cons demonstrating against Bush. After he's gone, they all say how bad he was.

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    Well, it's not as if obamalama dosen't bash President Bush every day that rolls around so I see nothing to cry about. At all.

6. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Actually, he doesn't, every day, Willow, but then you wouldn't realize that.

What he has said about inheriting a shit sandwhich form your boy happens to be true.

Sorry, he hasn't fixed it in the long time he's been in office.:cuckoo:

7. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    I don't speak for 'Cons.'

BTW, since you seem to be clueless on the subject, Chimp left office with an approval rating of around 21% which means most people didn't support him.

8. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    The only reason conservatives voted for McCain was Palin. It would have been a bigger wipeout if she wasn't there.
    But on the other hand Palin is a disaster for the GOP because she points out how they've lost their conservatism.
    And Sarah is still on the job by putting a stick in Obamas' eye about Health Care.

Exactly correct. Obama has no clue.
    She does have a fat ass! Why do you think she wears pant suits all the time? And look at her performance as Secretary of State so far, name one accomplishment? She's an embarrassment.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,963
    Palin's conservative values: Barefoot and pregnant?

10. L.K.Eder

L.K.Eder unbannable non-troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,809
    i am no fashion expert, but i thought the narrative is she wears pant suits to hide her cankles.

dresses and skirts are good for fat-assed women, but the legs have to be presentable.

and why does this guy replace the real word with keister, is america so free, that not even in a book the word ass can be used, or what word did bush use that warrants substitution.

land of the sexually repressed.