Palin Getting Death Threats

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Dancing With the Stars” contestants Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas have managed to make it into the end of the competition, beating out many other favorites. It’s no surprise that many fans aren’t happy and believe that it’s the association of her mother that has kept her in the game.

Well now things are going to a whole new level, as the pair have been receiving death threats. According to TMZ, sources connected with the show reveal that the threats started last week and that there will be extra security at tonight’s show.

They also add that if the pair make it past tonight’s episode into the finals, they are considering doing their interview inside the studio in New York rather than outside in Times Square so that it is more secure.

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2010/11/22/bristol-palin-and-mark-ballas-receiving-death-threats/

Dude, you posted this in POLITICS, really? Think before you post! -EZ

Last edited:
I thought only conservatives were hate filled, violent, and unhinged...But we all know that lefties are peace loving pacifists, who only want to accept and be tolerant of all things. F'ing lefties are the cause of 99% of the misery in this world.

• Banned

I just thought because so many Americans will be voting tonight, it was closer to politics then anything else.

Dancing With the Stars” contestants Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas have managed to make it into the end of the competition, beating out many other favorites. It’s no surprise that many fans aren’t happy and believe that it’s the association of her mother that has kept her in the game.

Well now things are going to a whole new level, as the pair have been receiving death threats. According to TMZ, sources connected with the show reveal that the threats started last week and that there will be extra security at tonight’s show.

They also add that if the pair make it past tonight’s episode into the finals, they are considering doing their interview inside the studio in New York rather than outside in Times Square so that it is more secure.

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas receiving death threats | HollywoodNews.com

I have not watched this Palin exhibition, but seeing Bristol dancing, in clips while surfing channels, I have not perceived her as having any natural talent for dancing. I guess E for effort? I would not have entered a competition with others if my name was Palin, just because I wouldn't want there to be a real or perceived bias.

I just thought because so many Americans will be voting tonight, it was closer to politics then anything else.

A reality show is not politics, even though many Americans can't tell the difference by the idiots that watch them.

I thought only conservatives were hate filled, violent, and unhinged...But we all know that lefties are peace loving pacifists, who only want to accept and be tolerant of all things. F'ing lefties are the cause of 99% of the misery in this world.

LOL, how tolerent of you to say! :rofl:

You should contact the FBI if you know who is issuing the death threats.

Could be valuable information.

• Banned
A reality show is not politics, even though many Americans can't tell the difference by the idiots that watch them.
The government is not the only place there is politics.

Sarah Palin and family are as interesting as Jimmy Carter's!!!!

My Uncle Bob had a 6 Pac of "Jimmy Beer" in his little collection.

Maybe Tank can save his Dancing with the Stars vids as a collector's item too!

Yes, as you seem to think "Dancing with the Stars" is politics. :cuckoo:

Do you have all of your "Flavor of Love" DVD's on order too?

He also thinks that black people are a breed of monkey.

I know black people who think Louis Farrakahn has a mothership ready to beam them up.

i know white people who think they know black people who think louis farrakhan has a mothership ready to beam them up.

of course, they're idiots...

I know black people who think Louis Farrakahn has a mothership ready to beam them up.

i know white people who think they know black people who think louis farrakhan has a mothership ready to beam them up.

I know idiots who think that DWTS threads should be posted in politics.

You should contact the FBI if you know who is issuing the death threats.

Could be valuable information.

"FBI, what would you like to report?"

"Um, there's this poster named Madeline."

"Don't worry, 'Asterism,' we've already assessed the threat."

"Thanks Joe."

"No problem, Scott."

You need to broaden yourself.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiVP-E2eFI[/ame]

Forum List

Back