Palin Getting Death Threats

The people who watch this crap are truely brain dead.

Some of the brain dead have guns and bad attitudes.

:lol: So says the stoner. Calling other people brain dead while advocating the use of drugs is nothing short of breathtakingly stupid. You a funneh fool.

Pot is next to harmless.
Pot has been used by many cultures since the plant first grew on this planet.
This country uses drugs all the time you fool.

Drugs save lives in this country every day.

You are thinking with your hate again.

You better tell the pharma industry the same thing you just told me.

...I plan to watch the finale and vote for Bristol. She can score a 2 out of 10 and she has my vote!

I really just want to see the liberals go bonkers! My mother is a huge liberal and fan of the show, she is pulling out her hair over Bristol. I plan to vote in front of her, so I can see one liberal's impression first hand! :lol:

Ahhhh the conservative code of ethics.

The one who does the best doesnt deserve to win the money, its the one that I like because she is just like me and hates the right people deserves to win the money.

Last edited:

:lol: So says the stoner. Calling other people brain dead while advocating the use of drugs is nothing short of breathtakingly stupid. You a funneh fool.

Pot is next to harmless.

Provide one instance where pot saved a human life.

Bristol Palin receives death threats before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale, ABC increases security

BY Aliyah Shahid
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Bristol Palin's bid for the "Dancing with the Stars" crown has taken another ugly turn.

The former Alaska governor's daughter and her dancing partner, Mark Ballas, have been receiving death threats in the lead up to Tuesday night's finale, TMZ reported.

The threats resulted in ABC beefing up security in Los Angeles on Monday.

Sources tell the gossip website that the show may break from its traditional format and not allow the duo to be interviewed outside Times Square if they head to New York, TMZ reported.

Instead, it's likely Palin and Ballas will be interviewed inside the studio where it's safer.

Read more: Bristol Palin receives death threats before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale, ABC increases security

Seriously, what is wrong with people that some would make death threats, shoot their TV and mail white powder to a contestant over a dancing show on TV? I'm really having trouble wrapping my head around the vile acts that have been perpetrated because Bristol Palin is on this show. Can anyone explain this?

It's sick. We've become a country of non-adult thinking and behavior. This is a lengthy article, but well worth the read, as it explains this strange evolution from child to adult, and back again.

Why Do American Voters Think Like Small Children? -- New York Magazine
We have customized entertainment (my.nbc, my.nytimes, my.yahoo), which makes us see the world as a child does, a place that curves to fit our needs and desires and opinions; the Internet has become less a portal into other worlds than a mirror of our own, or what Nicholas Negroponte at the M.I.T. Media Lab famously calls “The Daily Me.”

Yep this!

A lot of the reason we are in our current mess it that kinds think they deserve to have right away what their parents worked half a lifetime to build up.

Last edited:

The one who does the best doesnt deserve to win the money, its the one that I like because she is just like me who and hates the right people deserves to win the money.

Yeah, just like you don't hate her because she isn't just like you... thank God. :lol:

Pot is next to harmless.

Provide one instance where pot saved a human life.

ask a cancer survivor who used it to get through chemo

The one who does the best doesnt deserve to win the money, its the one that I like because she is just like me who and hates the right people deserves to win the money.

Yeah, just like you don't hate her because she isn't just like you... thank God. :lol:

Where did I ever say I hated Bristol?

I dont.

I dont hate many cons.

I do hate a few.

None are on this board.

I do however hate the shit out of the failed ideas they keep regurgitating as if they havent failed repetedly throughout histroy.

:doubt: Not one quote in your story from ABC...this is probably nothing more than drama to garner sympathy and viewers.

Seriously. Who really cares about Bristol's big, fat, no talent, halibut clubbing ass? DWTS is loving this drama.

LOL, how tolerent of you to say!

Haha...I am very tolerant...I'm one of those guys that lets people over, even though they had 2 miles to change lanes, but wait til the last 100 feet before they realize it...I'm tolerant of little kids that act insane because they don't know any better...I'm tolerant of panhandlers and will give them what I have as long as they don't smell like booze...

I'm not tolerant of hypocrites...which, by definition, means liberal...I don't fill my car up and then do everything I can to make the price go up...I don't eat eggs, cheese, and butter and then call myself a vegetarian...I don't sneak into Wal-Mart to buy cheap garbage and then go to city council meetings to stop another Wal-Mart from being built...I don't protest wars and then say I support the troops...I don't plug away on my computer, using Windows, and vote for people who want to strangle "big business". I don't go to the best doctors and hospitals in the world and complain because they should be more like Europe's...And I especially don't walk out the door into the best country in the world and call it evil because it is successful...and then turn around and somehow find the nerve to say I'm patriotic because of that....I never claimed to be tolerant...I do claim to have morals and principles that let me know where to draw the line of tolerance :)

If you had principles you'd admit that hypocrisy has a home in both the liberal and conservatives camps, we see it every day and that isn't just here.

Pot is next to harmless.

There you go again with your lies. :lol::lol: If you did less drugs, maybe you'd know how stupid it is to accuse people of 'hate' just because they happen to disagree with you.

And, FYI: Every major EU study on pot disagrees with you. Maybe Americans are different to the rest of the world? Maybe Americans are already stupid so pot doesn't dumb us down? :lol:

Probably just another Palin publicity stunt to keep the name out there in the forefront.

Pot is next to harmless.

There you go again with your lies. :lol::lol: If you did less drugs, maybe you'd know how stupid it is to accuse people of 'hate' just because they happen to disagree with you.

And, FYI: Every major EU study on pot disagrees with you. Maybe Americans are different to the rest of the world? Maybe Americans are already stupid so pot doesn't dumb us down? :lol:

Produce the studies.

I find it very telling that the right thinks its the moral thing to do by voting for Palin no matter how badly she does.

They dont believe in winning a contest fairly

Forum List

Back