Palin fielding 950 requests for speeches

She is the most interesting political figure in America today - and among the most influential.

She is a fascinating figure in American politics...

She is interesting, I'll give her that. But not in a complimentary way.

What is more interesting that her personal brand of dumbed-down politics seems to echo so well with a small percentage of people - Sarah Palin supporters are rabidly pro-Palin, whereas everyone else, from both sides of the aisle, think she's a joke. She's got charisma - that's for sure. And she's gonna keep getting offers for speeches, because that's the niche she's carved out - she'll never actually be relevant again, but she's a great talking head. When it comes down to it, she'll never actually matter, because politics is infinitely more complicated than her rhetoric, and a majority of people see that.

I think that people find her refreshing: she is not telling them how to live their lives or what the gov can do for them. She is optimistic about individuals and what they can do to make life better for all (without being the property of the gov).
She is so different from the elite that think they have the 'duty' to tell us all how we should live and spend our money (mostly after it is given to them in the form of taxes).
Many of our politicians could learn that from her. Instead of working to remove rights thru health care (is there any provisions for protecting rights or people anywhere in this bill or is it all about the power the gov will have once it is passed?), cap n' trade (will make energy more expensive and limit availablity), and now a bill for the gov to take over the internet when it has an "emergency" (how will the gamers survive?)
Palin is a refreshing reminder of what made this country great: the individual and the freedoms to pursue LIFE, LIBERTY and HAPPINESS (you decide, not the gov). I hope we see her for many, many years.

Well said.

She represents so much of what the DC - insiders and liberal elite despise - the common American.

If she hones her message, develops a bit more political skill, she could be a real force - she already is, but an even greater force to be reckoned with.

Still too early to say, but word has been getting to the grassroots level of my state that she is going to provide much needed money and face time for state and congressional conservatives, and the party power players are thrilled about that - and she is creating the national network to do this from state to state.

You really think Obama is going anywhere? He's a lot bigger than Palin, and relevant - which she is not. When his term is done, he'll be a much more in demand speaker than Palin.

Will they be supplying teleprompters for the boi-genius?

Well Sarah needs either a teleprompter or notes in BIG FONT, perhaps five sentences per page. When she goes off on her own, after the first five minutes no one knows what the hell she's talking about.

And it shows. The reason she cant read off a teleprompter is becauwse she is so busy reading newspapers?

Lots of folks willing to pay big bucks for her "You bethcas", or just curious to hear what she might say next?

Any woman who knows how to field dress a moose has probably got enough to say to keep my interest...

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for a women that can, and will jump in and field dress a deer or moose. If she can also fillet fish, of various species, then she's likely about as close to perfect as you'll find.:eusa_drool:

(pssssst, they have pills for that now. You can work it all night long now).

She is interesting, I'll give her that. But not in a complimentary way.

What is more interesting that her personal brand of dumbed-down politics seems to echo so well with a small percentage of people - Sarah Palin supporters are rabidly pro-Palin, whereas everyone else, from both sides of the aisle, think she's a joke. She's got charisma - that's for sure. And she's gonna keep getting offers for speeches, because that's the niche she's carved out - she'll never actually be relevant again, but she's a great talking head. When it comes down to it, she'll never actually matter, because politics is infinitely more complicated than her rhetoric, and a majority of people see that.

I think that people find her refreshing: she is not telling them how to live their lives or what the gov can do for them. She is optimistic about individuals and what they can do to make life better for all (without being the property of the gov).
She is so different from the elite that think they have the 'duty' to tell us all how we should live and spend our money (mostly after it is given to them in the form of taxes).
Many of our politicians could learn that from her. Instead of working to remove rights thru health care (is there any provisions for protecting rights or people anywhere in this bill or is it all about the power the gov will have once it is passed?), cap n' trade (will make energy more expensive and limit availablity), and now a bill for the gov to take over the internet when it has an "emergency" (how will the gamers survive?)
Palin is a refreshing reminder of what made this country great: the individual and the freedoms to pursue LIFE, LIBERTY and HAPPINESS (you decide, not the gov). I hope we see her for many, many years.

Well said.

She represents so much of what the DC - insiders and liberal elite despise - the common American.

If she hones her message, develops a bit more political skill, she could be a real force - she already is, but an even greater force to be reckoned with.

Still too early to say, but word has been getting to the grassroots level of my state that she is going to provide much needed money and face time for state and congressional conservatives, and the party power players are thrilled about that - and she is creating the national network to do this from state to state.

Well said.

Oooooohh, somebody's in looooooooooooooooove...

So why was your post so profound that you needed to say it again? Wanna tell us HOW Palin is going to bring money to your state? And as for creating a "national network," she's simply stealing Howard Dean's Fifty State Strategy. Good luck with that. She's gonna need to do a LOT of homework before she can sell it.

Well said.

A force to whom? Real republicans laugh at her and yes she does have a fan base. There (luckily) aren't that many dumb Americans who support her. Yes, let her stir up her BASE. No one else will pay attention.

Do you actually see her base getting larger? What real republican will actually change his mind and say, yes, Sarah Palin is the one I want. Come on.

Forum List

Back