Palin Fan Sets Up Legal Defense Fund For Her

Apr 7, 2009
From the cnn political ticker.

Texas businessman launched a Web site Tuesday that allows users to help defray Gov. Sarah Palin's legal costs.

The donations will be forwarded to the governor's attorney in Alaska

Texas businessman launched a Web site Tuesday that allows users to help defray Gov. Sarah Palin's legal costs.

Do you have a link to the web site?

That's money well spent. HAHAHAHA! She'll probably use it to sue Tyra for exposing her daughter that way. Or buy a new snowmobile helmet for Todd. Her 15 minutes is long over. Even McCain is not supporting her in 2012.

Palin Legal Defense Fund:
Sarah Palin's Legal Defense
Does the existence of a Legal Defense Fund imply guilt?

Clinton Legal Defense Fund:
Clinton legal defense fund takes in another $2.3 million | Topeka Capital-Journal, The | Find Articles at BNET
Asian American Legal Defense Fund:
https://www.aaldef.org/
African American Legal Defense Fund:
NAACP Legal Defense Fund -- Issues

When you are a nation of laws, you need Lawyers to straighten things out.
Hey, you don't suppose some groups use Lawyers to intentionally harrass people and groups do you?

Naw!!!!!!

I'm sorry but this makes no sense to me. Why would you have to defend yourself to the tune of millions if the accusations were false or spurious? Would not the judge or courts throw it out.

I'm sorry but this makes no sense to me. Why would you have to defend yourself to the tune of millions if the accusations were false or spurious? Would not the judge or courts throw it out.
not when the judge is political
thats where her costs came in

Palin Legal Defense Fund:
Sarah Palin's Legal Defense
Does the existence of a Legal Defense Fund imply guilt?

Clinton Legal Defense Fund:
Clinton legal defense fund takes in another $2.3 million | Topeka Capital-Journal, The | Find Articles at BNET
Asian American Legal Defense Fund:
https://www.aaldef.org/
African American Legal Defense Fund:
NAACP Legal Defense Fund -- Issues

When you are a nation of laws, you need Lawyers to straighten things out.
Hey, you don't suppose some groups use Lawyers to intentionally harrass people and groups do you?

Naw!!!!!!

Lefty foot, meet lefty mouth .... :eusa_whistle:

Spurious legal actions for political purposes are a routine blood sport in the political snake pit. It is one of the most disappointing things. Everyone, selectively btw, criticizes how the world views us. Having lived overseas a good portion of my life, this is a big reason the rest of the world sees us as hedonist and money grubbing. Of course, they want to come here anyway which is also understandable: opportunity for the adventurous.

Palin's timing was WAY off.

She should have politely declined McCain's invitation. She could have cleaned things up a bit, swept a few things under the rug (pregnancies, etc.) and come out in 2012.

She's finished for all but a few.

But she did add a lot of cuteness to the political scence (until she opened her mouth).

Pretty face.

Ugly personality.

will that pitiful excuse for a female never go away?

I don't think she wants to be in the news, I think the media is using her because she's become like a commodity for them.

I respectfully disagree, Amanda. Gov Palin wants to be in the news and works hard to be so. Now, my question: How many millions did she get up front for her book? Why on earth is she a Republican charity case??

what's pitiful is you females that keep attacking her.. that's what's pitiful, you are an embarrasment to females. green gooky jealousy.

What's embarrasing is how Republican males and females resort to the old jealousy nonsense when you have nothing else to add. Now, if I were to be jealous of someone, I would pick Michelle Obama. There's a lady who has it together. She's beautiful, intelligent, kind, thoughtful, buys many of her beautiful public clothes at J Crew, and is genuinely a good mother. Come to think of it, that's nothing to be jealous of -- it's admirable.

what's pitiful is you females that keep attacking her.. that's what's pitiful, you are an embarrasment to females. green gooky jealousy.

she is a sorry excuse for a wife...rumors of extra martial affairs..as a mother she seems more focused on bettering herself than caring for her kids...if she were a man she would have been gone and done by now but for some reason that is simply beyond me..she is the darlin of the extreme right....even if she doesnt represent a damn thing they claim to believe in....but hey ...she is the heroine of the hour..you betch ya....

and she keeps herself in the media...not the left...she needs to go to alaska and deal with their problems and stop running for an office she will never be elected to...didnt the american voters decide?

republicans just do not want to admit the vast mistake that was made by nominating her as vp...

Forum List

Back