Palin endorses GOP challenger in Alaska Senate

I lost track of how many you racked up, probably in the millions by now

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Any time Sarah stops putting herself out there, i'm sure we'll be thrilled to stop talking about her.

until then, she should be shown up for what she is as loudly and as often as possible.

sorry if it makes frank cry

Any time Sarah stops putting herself out there, i'm sure we'll be thrilled to stop talking about her.

until then, she should be shown up for what she is as loudly and as often as possible.

What I put in bold..

And why is that?

What I put in bold..

And why is that?

because she fancies herself a shaper of this country's political landscape.

and her ignorance makes her ideas unacceptable.

there are no 'pro america parts of the country'.

What I put in bold..

And why is that?

Across all 57 states, correct?

What I put in bold..

And why is that?

\

It is her opinion and many obviously like to hear from her.
So I again ask, why do you feel the need to silence her? Becuase you disagree with her? Then don't listen.
I dont agree with Maher on just about every topic. Yet I dont feel the need to continually start a thread about him. I simply dont listen to him. And I do not disparage him.

I guess we have a difference of opinion on freedom of speech and freedom of opinion. I disagree with yours, but I have no interest in starting a thread to disparage you.

Liberals hate Palin almost as much as they hate Reagan. Just like he promised, Reagan consigned their home to the Ash heap of history and they're terrified that Palin will undo the Statist gains they've made

Good for Palin. I hope Murkowski goes down.
Big Friggen Rino she is.

Maybe now that Palin has made her millions, she is purposely endorsing losers in an attempt to get out of the public eye?

Hmm endorsing losers? hmmmm... who endorsed this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZtW_q_6Ug]YouTube - Joe Biden Gaffe Blooper Mix[/ame]

I forgot. You guys have Rand Paul now. My bad.

what the hell ever that is suppose to mean.:rolleyes:

You all (KY) replaced a party man with a lunatic. That's all. No offense intended.

well, you all installed a lunatic into the white house, so what's the beef.oh and no offense intended.:lol:
I didn't vote for Paul, I don't live there.
I care about Alaska politics because I lived there for 17 years and my family is still there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back