Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ‘first dude’

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Did the people of Alaska elect Sarah or Todd or both? Is this even legal?

Officially he was the first gentleman of Alaska. More people called him the "first dude." But newly released e-mails show that Todd Palin was busy doing more than snow machine driving and salmon fishing during Sarah Palin's two and a half years as governor and vice presidential candidate.
Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ?first dude? - Politics- msnbc.com

Seriously? You even posted in the 154 other threads on this EXACT SAME TOPIC!!!

Put thanks for racking up the PDS count

Thanks LiarFrank. I was simply trying to even out your count of who posts more Palin threads. You were supposed to be keeping count. Where does it stand now? And by the way, why don't you answer my question?

Officially he was the first gentleman of Alaska. More people called him the "first dude." But newly released e-mails show that Todd Palin was busy doing more than snow machine driving and salmon fishing during Sarah Palin's two and a half years as governor and vice presidential candidate.

You had to know she wasn't governing on her own. She is far too scattered and ignorant to do that.

I feel as sorry for Alaska during her half a term as I did for America when Reagan/Bush/Bush were presidents..

Thanks LiarFrank. I was simply trying to even out your count of who posts more Palin threads. You were supposed to be keeping count. Where does it stand now? And by the way, why don't you answer my question?

Read through any of the other threads on this EXACT SAME TOPIC

You had to know she wasn't governing on her own. She is far too scattered and ignorant to do that.

I feel as sorry for Alaska during her half a term as I did for America when Reagan/Bush/Bush were presidents..

You're preferred choice probably would be Karl Marx but he is dead so you settled for Obama.

You're preferred choice probably would be Karl Marx but he is dead so you settled for Obama.

You need to brush up on your deflection tactics. That was just plain stupid.

Some of you guys/gals are really obsessed with her and her family. Your acting like a spouse does not help when it's a woman in the forefront instead of a man.

Everyone now knows Sarah Palin is the Hannah Montana of the GOP. JOKE.
Goldwater is rolling in his grave.
Only a DUMB ASS could believe Palin has any credibility.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

She is just a common woman for the people. Leave sarah alone!

Good analogy with W.
Both Palin and Boy George are good decent people but out of touch with reality and are not leaders.
Bush would not listen to military on Iraq decisions before going to war and you fools believe he was a great leader.
Scary stuff there but go ahead and support Hannah and watch that boat sink.
Shame too as we could beat Obama easily with a big tent leader from the GOP.
But as long as the religous right fundemenatlist Rush ditto head Pat Robertson tea party big tent is around stirring up pep rallies for Hannah at 100K a pop the GOP is DOA.

Good analogy with W.
Both Palin and Boy George are good decent people but out of touch with reality and are not leaders.
Bush would not listen to military on Iraq decisions before going to war and you fools believe he was a great leader.
But as long as the religous right fundemenatlist Rush ditto head Pat Robertson tea party big tent is around stirring up pep rallies for Hannah at 100K a pop the GOP is DOA.

Big tent leader? Wasn't McCain a Big Tent Republican?

Good analogy with W.

I for one, thought the GOP would learn a lesson from the 06 and 08 elections....

Good analogy with W.

I for one, thought the GOP would learn a lesson from the 06 and 08 elections....

Much of the GOP has. Thus the split in their party.

Forum List

Back