Palin critisizes Obama in Red China

Obama disrespected the US in front of the UN, and he deserved to be disrespected overseas, because he's done nothing to earn respect. Everyone thinks he's another Jimmy Carter that can be walked all over.

Palin was forceful yet respectful.

All in all, an excellent speech that was well received...

Many have asked to see my remarks as presented in Hong Kong. Here is an excerpt:

So far, I’ve given you the view from Main Street, USA. But now I’d like to share with you how a Common Sense Conservative sees the world at large.

Later this year, we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall – an event that changed not just Europe but the entire world. In a matter of months, millions of people in formerly captive nations were freed to pursue their individual and national ambitions.

The competition that defined the post World War II era was suddenly over. What was once called “the free world” had so much to celebrate – the peaceful end to a great power rivalry and the liberation of so many from tyranny’s grip.

continued....

Sarah Palin: Thoughts from Hong Kong | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think that Republicans, after spending years raping America and destroying the country, would support this president, at least until he cleaned up their mess.

Obama is going to clean it all up alright... Just like Hitler did. Think I'm full of balogna? Standby. Everything he is doing points towards his coup of America. And the thing I find so funny about it all is people like you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and people like me are full of shit.

Hong Kong isn't really what most would call "Red China", and she spoke at a trade meeting, fund managers - nothing official to the PRC government at all. Nope, I have no issue with it at all.

Earlier this year when a GOP congresscritter said something in the actual PRC government, I did have an issue with that.

Different situations.

It's true that Hong Kong was a British territory for a long time. I believe it was turned over to China at the end of 1999. ...
Of course it was and the terms of that make Hong Kong a special administrative territory of the PRC with automous administration and a capitalist economy. As such, it's utterly misleading to call Hong Kong "Red China".

.... I wonder why this whole thread reminds me of the Dixie Chicks.
Who are they?

Hong Kong isn't really what most would call "Red China", and she spoke at a trade meeting, fund managers - nothing official to the PRC government at all. Nope, I have no issue with it at all.

Earlier this year when a GOP congresscritter said something in the actual PRC government, I did have an issue with that.

Different situations.

It's true that Hong Kong was a British territory for a long time. I believe it was turned over to China at the end of 1999. ...
Of course it was and the terms of that make Hong Kong a special administrative territory of the PRC with automous administration and a capitalist economy. As such, it's utterly misleading to call Hong Kong "Red China".

.... I wonder why this whole thread reminds me of the Dixie Chicks.
Who are they?

Hong Kong is the economic epicenter of China, and as such, is given certain latitude as it is earning the government billions in revenues. China continues its slow move toward a semblance of a free market system, while attempting to maintain a political monopoly.

It could very well be the world economic leader within 20 years, as China's economy is not strangled by the ridiculous regulatory binds America has imposed on itself. That is the primary reason why its own version of a stimulus package worked so quickly - once the money was available jobs were created and industry was moving again. In our country, the money sits, is squandered, and much of it spent doing studies, reviews, paying impact fees, contracting out to union-only companies, etc. We have become our own worst economic enemy in America...

Cons were so outraged when others dared to do such a thing .. Oh my.

Palin Criticizes Obama’s China Tariffs in CLSA Speech (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Maybe Palin is playing "payback"?

And now your fake outrage.

Palin is a former US President?

WOWzers! PDS runs strong in this one

Lay off the koolaid. No where did I claim Palin was a ex preisdent.

What I was saying is she might be playing payback for the many times liberals have spoken ill of their country while overseas.

Cons were so outraged when others dared to do such a thing .. Oh my.

Palin Criticizes Obama’s China Tariffs in CLSA Speech (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

yes, but you were fine with it weren't you hypocrite?

Are you fine with what Palin said now?

Your answer will either label you a hypocritical or a virtuous person

the point is you were fine with it when done to Bush now you want to whine. I'm all for watching you whine.

Willow really isn't a hippo crypt, she doesn't really know what she repeats.:lol:After a while all the sound bites from the right sound alike.

Palin will make a lot of money, but never hold a high government office. She is too lazy to study so she can answer a real question.

They banned the dixie chicks, but for Palin it's okay.:eusa_whistle:

I heard that Palin's next stop is a cave in Pakistan where she will criticize Obama to a panel of AQ members.

Sarah Palin is the female equivalent of Fred Thompson: conservative, getting fat, and lazy. Yes, her speech in China was unpatriotic, but, hey, that's Sarah for you.

palin-with-commies.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "The Chinese paid Sarah Palin $300,000 for the speech.
I guess she apparently could see the cash from her house."
-- Letterman

Forum List

Back