Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
palin-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Change that to OBAMA derangement syndrome, and you have the kind of shit we've been looking at posted by you partisan hacks for over two years. Cons have mastered hypocrisy to the point it could be considered sinful if it weren't such an obvious mental condition.
And change it to Bush, and it'll represent what we saw the entire previous Administration.

I believe you were saying something about hypocrisy...?

Meanwhile, imagine the leftist meltdown had someone questioned the Obama kids' parentage.

Or is that different? Somehow?

Reads like an evasion to me, Divey. Neither you nor Sheldon wants to get into the substance of the debate: Palin whores her kids out to the media and then wants to declare her parenting skills off the table for discussion. A sleazy tactic other politicans do not use.

right, we have seen the Obamas with their kids on a beach, eating ice cream, their first day of school, etc etc. but yet, NO OTHER POLITICIAN WHORES THEIR CHILDREN OUT.

good gawd, you are friggen warped and have a UNHEALTY obsession with Palins children..it is getting kinda SCARY.

Momma Gerbil pimped her kids out more than Obama.
:lol:

Yup, Obama pimped his kids out.

But, I haven't picked on a kid since I was in sixth grade, and she just happened to be my same age.

Is there an Obama child on a reality tv show or two? On 101 magazine covers, having given one interview after another? On facebook using slurs? Is there a condom ad featuring an Obama child and Mr. Sleazoid Promiscuity?

No?

What have the Obamas done to shove their children into the limelight, apart from allowing a few photos?

Nothing?

I dunno why those of you who embrace Palin's politics cannot bring yourselves to at least be honest about her manipulative tactics.

Is there an Obama child on a reality tv show or two? On 101 magazine covers, having given one interview after another? On facebook using slurs? Is there a condom ad featuring an Obama child and Mr. Sleazoid Promiscuity?

No?

What have the Obamas done to shove their children into the limelight, apart from allowing a few photos?

Nothing?

I dunno why those of you who embrace Palin's politics cannot bring yourselves to at least be honest about her manipulative tactics.
So, a 57 yo woman picks on the kids of mothers she doesn't like.

You are a sick woman.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, hag.

No?

Nothing?

good gawd woman, you need to take up knitting or sumthing. AND LEAVE THE PALIN CHILDREN ALONE. they are NONE of your business.
you sound like some crazy person. sheeeesh:cuckoo:

I can't get that link to work but I gather from others posts that this OP is repeating the vile garbage that Andrew Sullivan spread during the campaign.

That Todd Palin was the father of Bristol's baby take a choice Trig or Trip. Depending on what website you visit.

It's as disgusting and appalling today as it was then. For all the liberals who like to consider this family white trash, you should really look in the mirror and assess what type of person are you to conntinually spread lies about a family who's only sin is that they are all related to a woman you hate for her politics?

What type of person just hits the keyboards and with no proof whatsoever condemn a father and daughter of committing incest?

When you really can't stand one woman for her politics that you have to stoop this low it really is time for serious therapy.

Now put on your thinking cap Lil Old Lady, DNA tests are available to Levi Johnston He can clear up Trip's lineage at least and maybe parlay this rumour into more big bucks for himself.

If the rumour was true that Todd fathered Trip as well, Levi would have had that test taken lickety split to further spit in the eye of the Palin's and get his sorry ass out of child support.

Sheesh. You should be ashamed of yourself but you won't be.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaa
back up the short bus

i have never heard this rumor...

Sara Palin Uncovered: Controversy Over Baby TrigNews Type: Event — Seeded on Sun Nov 21, 2010

So, here are the facts:
*Fox News has exclusive video they have been showing on t.v. about the everyday life of Sarah while she was pregnant with Trig. During the show, she keeps asking,"where's Bristol?" ,and then at one point she tells her husband to call Bristol's phone. During the entire video, there is no footage of Bristol, even though she was supposed to be home sick with Mono.

http://fed-up-with-republicans.newsvine ... -baby-trig

You poor sick twisted fuck.

Here maybe this will make you feel better

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

My my my. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. Criticisms of your beloved Saaaaaaaraaaaahhhhh really pisses off you and your ilk. Ya know what? Tough shit.

No you dumb cold hearted broad, this sort of shit is just plain ass sick, you aren't CRITIZING Palin for her politics, you are crawling in the FRIGGEN GUTTER spreading some sick RUMOR and taking a little baby with you.
you people are some sick twisted freaks.

Last edited:
you are hardly an inquiring mind....and really lack a good sense of humor

since i was serious about the snl skit....

In Saturday Night Live’s second attempt to mock this year’s vice presidential race, a sketch lampooning The New York Times as out of touch has instead touched off a firestorm by throwing out a much more insidious inference — incest — between Todd Palin and his pregnant, teenage daughter, Bristol

o look i wasnt just running my fucking mouth like you are

SNL Palin Incest Attack – It can’t get any lower! Mcauleysworld’s Weblog

since i dont have one...i would have to say no...now doesnt that violate the no family rules?

as in you cant be mentioning my family

yes it DOES VIOLATE FAMILY RULES, I was just coming back to DELETE it.
I apologize.

Last edited:

Change that to OBAMA derangement syndrome, and you have the kind of shit we've been looking at posted by you partisan hacks for over two years. Cons have mastered hypocrisy to the point it could be considered sinful if it weren't such an obvious mental condition.
And change it to Bush, and it'll represent what we saw the entire previous Administration.

Meanwhile, imagine the leftist meltdown had someone questioned the Obama kids' parentage.

We didn't have the photoshopping capability during Bush. The only derogatory image I can even recall seeing was the one of Alfred E. Newman made to resemble Bush and some monkey. Mild stuff. And political cartoons are the norm. But the gutter junk that has been posted about Obama and his family have gone waaaaaaaaay beyond anything ever done before. So people shouldn't get all huffy when the same treatment is given to Sarah Palin.

No?

Nothing?

"Apart from allowing a few photos"?

Did you conveniently forget the TV interview where Obama himself covered the mouth of one of his kids when she was about to say something he did not want heard?

Seriously, your obsession with Palin and her family is beyond creepy....It has gotten to the point that it's quite possible that you would cause them physical harm if given the opportunity....Just look at the crazy vitriol in your hate. Her security team needs to be informed about you. You are a batshit fuckin' crazy old coot....Much of what you say mirrors the crazy old coot who tried shoot Gerald Ford years ago.......You are not a person who should ever be alllowed anywhere near Sarah Palin or her family.......Your obsession could very well lead to tragedy........SERIOUSLY!

We didn't have the photoshopping capability during Bush. The only derogatory image I can even recall seeing was the one of Alfred E. Newman made to resemble Bush and some monkey. Mild stuff. And political cartoons are the norm. But the gutter junk that has been posted about Obama and his family have gone waaaaaaaaay beyond anything ever done before. So people shouldn't get all huffy when the same treatment is given to Sarah Palin.
You're full of shit.

Meanwhile, you had a chance to rise above that which you condemn. You chose to wallow in it, instead.

If you think you hold the moral high ground here, you're lying to yourself. And you're gullible enough to believe it.

You poor sick twisted fuck.

Here maybe this will make you feel better

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

My my my. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. Criticisms of your beloved Saaaaaaaraaaaahhhhh really pisses off you and your ilk. Ya know what? Tough shit.

No you dumb cold hearted broad, this sort of shit is just plain ass sick, you aren't CRITIZING Palin for her politics, you are crawling in the FRIGGEN GUTTER spreading some sick RUMOR and taking a little baby with you.
you people are some sick twisted freaks.

Twisted freaks you say? Oh my. Here's one of yours, who reaches out to millions of like twisted freaks who all thought it was simply hilarious.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-ZJjFf4Yk[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back