Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheldon wrote:

Keep swinging, brainiac.

I'm not a rightwinger, conservative, or Republican. I voted for Obama. If someone was trying to discredit him by going after him as a father, I'd be posting the same thing. It's called principle. Look the word up if you don't know what it means.

Obama did not run for POTUS by claiming he is The World's Greatest Dad. His kids are not public figures.

This comparision is a fail.
Link to where Palin made such a claim to be the 'world's greatest mom', you idiotic lunatic.

Divey...a crappy ad hominem? From you?
truth is truth maddy

Reads like an evasion to me, Divey. Neither you nor Sheldon wants to get into the substance of the debate: Palin whores her kids out to the media and then wants to declare her parenting skills off the table for discussion. A sleazy tactic other politicans do not use.

truth is truth maddy

Reads like an evasion to me, Divey. Neither you nor Sheldon wants to get into the substance of the debate: Palin whores her kids out to the media and then wants to declare her parenting skills off the table for discussion. A sleazy tactic other politicans do not use.
you have a serious mental issue with this woman
seek out help before it consumes you

truth is truth maddy

Before??????

Before??????

Yeah, I think it's a little too late. :lol:

Sheldon wrote:

Keep swinging, brainiac.

I'm not a rightwinger, conservative, or Republican. I voted for Obama. If someone was trying to discredit him by going after him as a father, I'd be posting the same thing. It's called principle. Look the word up if you don't know what it means.
Obama did not run for POTUS by claiming he is The World's Greatest Dad. His kids are not public figures.

His kids are public figures; millions of people know who they are. I don't see either Palin or Obama claiming to be the world's greatest parent. Obama has brought his life as a dad into the public. Other politicians do it also; it helps to connect with voters.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWkPGJmZtA[/ame]

Just because a politician brings their family onto the stage doesn't mean tomatoes need to be thrown at them. Rational people understand this.

Before??????
should i have added "totally" in there?

If that's true, then why are you getting your panties in a wad? I was talking about Rightwingers.
But responding to him, idiot.

Damn, personal responsibility is so very foreign to too many.
Ahh - I didn't notice. Maybe because it was from a different day, and despite his protestations to the contrary, he posts like a wingnut. If it walks like a duck . . .

So in your world, a wingnut is someone who doesn't mindlessly rip on the Palin family. Do unicorns fart rainbows in your alternate universe too?

Sheldon wrote:

Keep swinging, brainiac.

Sarah Palin never said that she is the world greatest mom, and her kids are not public figures either.

Just a candidate bringing their kids on a stage to introduce them doesn't make them public figures MADeline the Nut Case :cuckoo:

Sara Palin Uncovered: Controversy Over Baby TrigNews Type: Event — Seeded on Sun Nov 21, 2010

So, here are the facts:
*Fox News has exclusive video they have been showing on t.v. about the everyday life of Sarah while she was pregnant with Trig. During the show, she keeps asking,"where's Bristol?" ,and then at one point she tells her husband to call Bristol's phone. During the entire video, there is no footage of Bristol, even though she was supposed to be home sick with Mono.

http://fed-up-with-republicans.newsvine ... -baby-trig

You poor sick twisted fuck.

Here maybe this will make you feel better

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

My my my. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. Criticisms of your beloved Saaaaaaaraaaaahhhhh really pisses off you and your ilk. Ya know what? Tough shit.

Change that to OBAMA derangement syndrome, and you have the kind of shit we've been looking at posted by you partisan hacks for over two years. Cons have mastered hypocrisy to the point it could be considered sinful if it weren't such an obvious mental condition.

Sara Palin Uncovered: Controversy Over Baby TrigNews Type: Event — Seeded on Sun Nov 21, 2010

So, here are the facts:
*Fox News has exclusive video they have been showing on t.v. about the everyday life of Sarah while she was pregnant with Trig. During the show, she keeps asking,"where's Bristol?" ,and then at one point she tells her husband to call Bristol's phone. During the entire video, there is no footage of Bristol, even though she was supposed to be home sick with Mono.

http://fed-up-with-republicans.newsvine ... -baby-trig

My my my. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. Criticisms of your beloved Saaaaaaaraaaaahhhhh really pisses off you and your ilk. Ya know what? Tough shit.

Except this nonsense isn't criticism, it's just a smear campaign by the people who hate Sarah Palin.

truth is truth maddy

right, we have seen the Obamas with their kids on a beach, eating ice cream, their first day of school, etc etc. but yet, NO OTHER POLITICIAN WHORES THEIR CHILDREN OUT.

good gawd, you are friggen warped and have a UNHEALTY obsession with Palins children..it is getting kinda SCARY.

Last edited:
Is Trig from Sarah?

I don't care.

Is Trig from Sarah's daughter (pick one, I don't care too much)?

I don't care.

But, dayum, we have yet ANOTHER Palin family thread. :rolleyes:

*Now where's that damn clicker...I know some soap has to be on the tube. It's equivalent to listening to so many on the left, so what the hell.*

Retired Army guy is the one posting all the thread openers about Palin. I'm with you that her entire family ordeals as well as her politics bore me to tears. I did make it through the second episode of Palin's Alaska, but won't bother watching anymore. A real yawner. HOWEVER, that said, tonights DWTS should be good. I wonder if they'll say anything about the controversy surrounding Bristol's votes last week. I don't envy her having to go out there and perform again after all that. She didn't deserve to have all this nonsense to contend with in addition to being nervous anyway.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil had her new book released now so that it would help the non dancing wooden doll known as Bristol.

Break a leg Bristol........break a leg.

Except this nonsense isn't criticism, it's just a smear campaign by the people who hate Sarah Palin.

It doesn't matter which topic, or the kind of thread started, if it has the name "Palin" attached, it will get criticism. Ironically, this is the first I've heard of this Todd/Bristol thingie, so I'm sure it was debunked long ago.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil had her new book released now so that it would help the non dancing wooden doll known as Bristol.

Break a leg Bristol........break a leg.

Well now that Brandy has been knocked out, I don't want "Baby" (can't think of her name offhand) to win since she was already a professional dancer, which is equally unfair to hand her the win. So I'll be rooting for either Kyle or Bristol, but Bristol needs to knock it out of the ballpark to win over Kyle. Just my opinion.

truth is truth maddy

right, we have seen the Obamas with their kids on a beach, eating ice cream, their first day of school, etc etc. but yet, NO OTHER POLITICIAN WHORES THEIR CHILDREN OUT.

good gawd, you are friggen warped and have a UNHEALTY obsession with Palins children..it is getting kinda SCARY.

Momma Gerbil pimped her kids out more than Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back