Palin chances in 2012 are over

NEWSPAPER?

Even better....It appeared at Tea Party rallys
Must have got alot of laughs...they had the posters all over

Come on Steph.....you think it is funny don'tcha?

Tea Baggers loved it

No fucking different than making Palin a BLOW UP DOLL that you find so amusing and is PRINTED in NEWSPAPERS.
you my friend, are the pathetic one. you care more about picture of the Obama, then the sleazy and demeaning portrayal of a women in a cartoon strip.
you are the SICK ONE for even posting such shit.

Blow up doll? You can't tell the difference between an ACTION FIGURE and a BLOW UP DOLL?

Just a hint Steph.....This is a BLOW UP DOLL

sarah-palin-blow-up-doll.jpg

I don't want to hear you BITCHING again about some poster of the the Obama.
CARRY ON

No fucking different than making Palin a BLOW UP DOLL that you find so amusing and is PRINTED in NEWSPAPERS.
you my friend, are the pathetic one. you care more about picture of the Obama, then the sleazy and demeaning portrayal of a women in a cartoon strip.

Blow up doll? You can't tell the difference between an ACTION FIGURE and a BLOW UP DOLL?

CARRY ON

I never realized there were Palin Blow Up dolls until you brought up the topic...

Must be a sick lesbian Palin sex fantasy of yours

CARRY ON

I never realized there were Palin Blow Up dolls until you brought up the topic...

you should go buy one and play with it, but then it would be hard to type with one hand.

CARRY ON

you should go buy one and play with it, but then it would be hard to type with one hand.

Listen Steph

Keep your sick, twisted Palin lesbian sex fantasies to yourself. You are the first person EVER on this board to bring up a disgusting Palin BLOW-UP DOLL

Listen Steph

Keep your sick, twisted Palin lesbian sex fantasies to yourself. You are the first person EVER on this board to bring up a disgusting Palin BLOW-UP DOLL

listen jackoff. you are dismissed now.

NEWSPAPER?

Even better....It appeared at Tea Party rallys
Must have got alot of laughs...they had the posters all over

Come on Steph.....you think it is funny don'tcha?

Tea Baggers loved it

I do not want to hear you bitch about another poster or joke about obama. This post will go in my file and will be used against you when you do bitch about an obama poster.

I fail to see how Palin could ever be a serious candidate. She alienates rank and file Republicans. Democrats hate her. A candidate that consistently makes the wrong choices does not get elected.

:cuckoo: Palin likes the limelight, likes the money, and knows she doesn't stand a chance. So she goes for the $$$. Most Americans would and grin all the way to the bank. She is a carnival barker now for the far right.

:cuckoo: Palin likes the limelight, likes the money, and knows she doesn't stand a chance. So she goes for the $$$. Most Americans would and grin all the way to the bank. She is a carnival barker now for the far right.

holy smokes Jake, you sound just like a lefty.

The rabid futile defense of Sarah Palin is still going strong I see.

....interesting.

holy smokes Jake, you sound just like a lefty.

How funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am defending her American right to make a fortune, Steffie, not knocking her down. I am no more a lefty than you are a mainstream Republican.

If any of us were given a chance to make a quick fortune, we would take it. Sarah knew being the Gov of the tundra state would not make her rich, but playing Queen to the Tea Party will. She has made her fortune and she will soon seek to represent her Party as their candidate. Well, once she gets Bachmann's fangs out of her neck. I don't blame Sarah.

I do not want to hear you bitch about another poster or joke about obama. This post will go in my file and will be used against you when you do bitch about an obama poster.

I blame Stephanie...

She should be ashamed of herself. The shameless mynx and her lesbian Palin fantasies

CARRY ON

There's a Stephanie blow up doll, but they can't find anyone with enough lung power to fill it...

...they're going to try to sell it macy's for the parade.

Forum List

Back