Palin Campaigning In Kansasss

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS.

Look who's talking you people elected Joe Biden vice president :laugh:
Look who's talking. You people wanted to elect Sarah Palin vice president. :laugh: And what's worse, you want to elect her president. :lmao:

The Democratic bench is empty, this makes Palin the best qualified to lead the nation out of the liberal-caused misery.

I can't figure out why the left has the war on females... Why so much hate for someone just because they have a vagina?
Oh, this is just too funny. You know you are the party full of racists, but when you are called on it, you turn it around on the liberals and say they are the racists. Now, you are, as with race, unable to present a solid argument to dispel the notion you're not only the party of racists but also the party of misogynists, so you again try to turn it around on the liberals. Too, too hilarious. You cannot disprove you are a party of racists and misogynists, so your 'clever' tactic is, without any logic, to say it is actually the democrats and liberals who are racists and hate women. Amazing.

Who do you think you are fooling? Only yourselves.

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Here's the "hard news" about $illy $ufferin $arah in Kansas for Robertson.

Who taught you to be such a hateful ****?

Sarah Palin says Greg Orman trying to snooker Kansas voters The Wichita Eagle

092514palinroberts_jg8.JPG

I hope that old coot doesn't die of old age before the election.

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Screen-Shot-2014-09-24-at-3.51.47-PM-1.jpg

Yep, its dumb and dumber.

And $arah's year at a glance ... its not good.
Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

Personally, I'd hate to see her retire from shit slinging.
The left wing fetish with palin continues.
it's a left wing fetish... i'm sure a lot of liberals showed up to hear her speak and gave her money

I just saw footage of the National Bimbo saying that Obama isn't doing anything about ISIS. Since her "news" comes from fux, its not her fault that she's still so utterly clueless.

Anyway -

Republicans Deploy The Buffoon Squad Of Rick Perry and Sarah Palin To Save Kansas For The GOP

Sarah Palin 8217 s 2014 hasn 8217 t been so good. Can Kansas turn that around - The Washington Post

That little woman from Alaska just intrigues and simultaneously scares the shit out of you doesn't she?
stupidity and and mental illness are not intriguing

Yet she's a national personality,and your some putz on a internet board.

Gotta love that gal... lives rent free in the tiny little minds of leftwing moonbats everywhere!!!

:)

Always comical how some conservatives think that people who lampoon Sarah Palin are somehow afraid of her.

We're not afraid of her. More than two-thirds of the country thinks she's unsuitable to be President. That means even a lot of conservatives think she's a dummy.

Always comical how some conservatives think that people who lampoon Sarah Palin are somehow afraid of her.

We're not afraid of her. More than two-thirds of the country thinks she's unsuitable to be President. That means even a lot of conservatives think she's a dummy.
what funny is how people just like yourself blatter on about how she is irrelevant,yet every thred started is by simpletons like yourself,blubbering on how dumb she is.That speaks volumes about people just like you.

Well, would a sane, thoughtful person obsess like this over somene they deem stupid and/or irrelevant?

No, they wouldn't.

Anyway -

That little woman from Alaska just intrigues and simultaneously scares the shit out of you doesn't she?
stupidity and and mental illness are not intriguing

Yet she's a national personality,and your some putz on a internet board.
that's you're and you are wrong.

While a certain portion of America thinks Governor is not suited to be president double the number of Americans KNOW that Barack Hussein Soretoro Obama definitely is not and never was.

But they figured that out a little too late.

About the same number who've figured out that Obama is an Affirmative Action Failure.

Forum List

Back