Palin Calls America "Greatest Country On Earth"

Her husband thinks Alaska is the Greatest Country on Earth:

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002

So her husband is a traitor?

Not according to Republicans. They believe "Confederates" were "great patriots", I'm sure they feel the same about Alaskan separatists". Yet they claim to love America. How odd.

There is the epitome of the leftist mindset. The Greatness of the Federal Government.

Not according to Republicans. They believe "Confederates" were "great patriots", I'm sure they feel the same about Alaskan separatists". Yet they claim to love America. How odd.

There is the epitome of the leftist mindset. The Greatness of the Federal Government.

Wouldn't the right's be " Federal Government is okay only when we say it is okay"

No dipshit, when the Constituition says it is. :lol:

When St Sarah says 'America is the greatest country on earth" does that include us folks who don't live in her "Real America"?

Not according to the US definition of the term 'traitor'.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

That fits the actions of Senator Boxer (D) and Senator Pelosi (D), but not Todd Palin.

Idiot.

need we mention most of Wall street....

Last edited:

well for Sarah, it probably is....

what other country could one screw up as govenor, ruin a perfectly good candidate's chance of the presidency, cross the celebrity/politician line for 4 years of personal gain, and still have a numerous contingent willing to foist her as a viable candidate?

Last edited:
Michelle disagrees with Palin: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I'm Really Proud of My Country"

Maybe they would have liked her better if she said that instead. But somehow I doubt it.

If they didn't have Palin to whine about constantly what would they do with themselves. Eat worms?? :)

Could you please provide a link to e-how to back this up? :lol::lol:

Stop telling people what Republicans 'believe', dweebie. You don't know the first thing about the beliefs of Republicans or anyone else.

Idiot.

well for Sarah, it probably is....

what other country could one screw up as govenor, ruin a perfectly good candidate's chance of the presidency, cross the celebrity/politician line for 4 years of personal gain, and still have a numerous contingent willing to foist her as a viable candidate?

McCain never had a chance at the presidency... conservatives hated him. If anything Sarah made his chances better because she appealed to both conservatives and the disgruntled Hillary supporters. McCain only appealed to the democrats...well.... until they could turn on him and slander him that is.

Infact..the reason Sarah Palin is probably hated so much is the fact that she made McCain an almost viable candidate...and Obama's chances became less of a sure thing...and more of an actual fight. So she HAD to be brought down...besides dems do hold grudges when they get their panties in a twist by not getting their way....And Sarah made them look bad :lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama thinks we're great too, all 57 states worth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - ‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏[/ame]

Is this a Great Country or what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU]YouTube - ‪Obama and the National Anthem‬‏[/ame]

Is there a country that isn't on earth that she knows of?

Those super- dooper, simple sayings are appeals to the lowest denominator of their wing-nut base. It's like saying the Sun is hot.

Some are more simplistic than others.

who_needs_oil_ride_the_bus_fail%5B1%5D.jpg

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Michelle disagrees with Palin: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I'm Really Proud of My Country"

Maybe they would have liked her better if she said that instead. But somehow I doubt it.

If they didn't have Palin to whine about constantly what would they do with themselves. Eat worms?? :)

If she'd said, "God damn America", she'd be their darling.

Forum List

Back