Palin Calls America "Greatest Country On Earth"

Paylin? Who's that? :p

palin-money-mouth.jpg

Last edited:
Michelle disagrees with Palin: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I'm Really Proud of My Country"

Is there a country that isn't on earth that she knows of?

Those super- dooper, simple sayings are appeals to the lowest denominator of their wing-nut base. It's like saying the Sun is hot.

I don't blame Palin. I't hard to be expected to talk for any length. In speech writing class I found it very had to fill the time.

Her husband thinks Alaska is the Greatest Country on Earth:

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002

So her husband is a traitor?

Not according to Republicans. They believe "Confederates" were "great patriots", I'm sure they feel the same about Alaskan separatists". Yet they claim to love America. How odd.

Her husband thinks Alaska is the Greatest Country on Earth:

Todd Palin Was Registered Member of Alaska Independence Party Until 2002

So her husband is a traitor?

Not according to the US definition of the term 'traitor'.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

That fits the actions of Senator Boxer (D) and Senator Pelosi (D), but not Todd Palin.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back