Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

Kinda like all the delusional attacks by the left on Palin and her family including a handicapped young child and a 14 year old daughter? Don't recall you complaining about those.

Yep! they's a reaping what they sow.

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

Palin was my Governor so I will DEFEND her, don't like it...tough shit.

I was just having a little fun. The only person doing the whining here, is you. Carry on. Sorry that I hurt your feewings. :(

yeah right..poor baby..
maybe you can dig up some more petty shit to post from the Hufferpost. we'll all be waiting on the edge of our seats.

Are you still crying over this? Don't do anything rash. I'd hate to think that I caused you to go on a rampage.

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

We owe Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude for finally removing any doubt whatsoever that she's not a serious person, who's not focused on serious issues.

Thanks Sarah.

Sarah Palin is the enemy of the left. It's not the Taliban.

Poor Palin

She can't stand that she is no longer the center of attention and will do anything to appear relevant

But attacking a defenseless puppy?

Sarah....have you know shame?

Poor Palin

She can't stand that she is no longer the center of attention and will do anything to appear relevant

Poor poor left. they can't stand it that Mrs. Palin enjoys freedom of speech and can attack back.. yep it's just freaking Karma.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

We owe Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude for finally removing any doubt whatsoever that she's not a serious person, who's not focused on serious issues.

Thanks Sarah.

Thanks for pointing out how unserious a person Palin is. Of all the important issues Sarah could have chosen to comment on (including the Taliban, of course), it's Obama's Christmas card that gets her attention. Maybe she would care to review the WH menu next and comment on that. Or maybe someone should take a picture of Obama's shoes to see if they're shined up to Sarah's standards.

Thanks Sarah.

Thanks for pointing out how unserious a person Palin is. Of all the important issues Sarah could have chosen to comment on (including the Taliban, of course), it's Obama's Christmas card that gets her attention. Maybe she would care to review the WH menu next and comment on that. Or maybe someone should take a picture of Obama's shoes to see if they're shined up to Sarah's standards.

How many time you going to REPEAT this in one thread?
sheesh..

Poor Palin

Poor poor left. they can't stand it that Mrs. Palin enjoys freedom of speech and can attack back.. yep it's just freaking Karma.

It is clear to all loyal, god loving Americans that Palin hates puppies and kittens

Thanks Sarah.

Tissue?

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Kinda like all the delusional attacks by the left on Palin and her family including a handicapped young child and a 14 year old daughter? Don't recall you complaining about those.

Like that one Republican congressman who brought up his kids and then it was pointed out he was over hundred thousand behind on child support. Then he complained about attacks on his kids when it was he that brought them up in the first place.

Palin throwing her kids out in center stage and then feeling attacked when it's pointed out that abstinence only didn't work for her daughter.

Then I got sick of that "sacred child syndrome" she suffers from.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Like that one Republican congressman who brought up his kids and then it was pointed out he was over hundred thousand behind on child support. Then he complained about attacks on his kids when it was he that brought them up in the first place.

Palin throwing her kids out in center stage and then feeling attacked when it's pointed out that abstinence only didn't work for her daughter.

Then I got sick of that "sacred child syndrome" she suffers from.

shut the fuck up..pathetic

Poor Palin

:badgrin::eusa_boohoo:

Just because Palin spends her Christmas drowning puppies and kittens and clubbing baby seals is no reason for her unwarranted attack on the Presidents dog

Poor Palin

:badgrin::eusa_boohoo:

Just because Palin spends her Christmas drowning puppies and kittens and clubbing baby seals is no reason for her unwarranted attack on the Presidents dog

Do you always reside int the twilight zone? oh never mind answering..we already know..:eusa_shifty:

I like the card and I really like that it's a painting. I'm assuming that's a room in the WH? Lovely. Although I don't know any dog that would lay that close to a fire.

Forum List

Back