Palin again off her rocker

You're new here and already display a bad attitude, you need to cool your jets and get with the program woman...
You lack the horsepower to be giving orders.
You apparently believe you have the horsepower to tell others that they lack the horsepower.

Hey, this is fun! :lol:
If you're right, we'll all be anxiously waiting for LGS to do as Bass told her.

Or you could just admit you're knee-jerkingly and unthinkingly posting "No, YOU!!!" at me as if it actually means anything.

You lack the horsepower to be giving orders.
You apparently believe you have the horsepower to tell others that they lack the horsepower.

Hey, this is fun! :lol:
If you're right, we'll all be anxiously waiting for LGS to do as Bass told her.

Or you could just admit you're knee-jerkingly and unthinkingly posting "No, YOU!!!" at me as if it actually means anything.

You lack the horsepower to decipher whether I am knee-jerkingly and unthinkingly posting "No, YOU!!!".

LGS is a righwtinger DELETED enough said

PLEASE refrain from posting about other message boards, this breaks the rules of this board!

Wow - you recited it just like they told you to!!! XXXXXXX must be so proud!

I'm sure your XXXXXXX No Family isn't.

Facts hurt.. too damn bad. Your insane obsession with Sarah Palin is symptomatic of delusional thoughts. Liberalism is insanity. You personify it. WTG!! Nice job.

You're new here and already display a bad attitude, you need to cool your jets and get with the program woman, nobody is obsessed with, just as she likes to open her trap to criticize she can sure as hell get criticized. Don't like, tough luck, its not like *YOU'RE* being criticized.

:cuckoo: Since when did being new to a forum mean my freedom of speech is any different from your own? I don't give a rats stank ass what you think of my attitude Bass. I didn't reply to this thread seeking your approval. The total whacked out obsession by leftists regarding Sarah Palin is maniacal. Get a life, go hand out weekly abort coupons.. whatever it is you libbies do for shits n grins~

LGS is a righwtinger deleted, enough said

Unless you're blind as a fucking bat or too stupid to read, the Mods here have warned not to bring up any shit from that board. You're in violation of that~ Wouldn't want to be you.. lastly, who cares what happened to me or anyone else for that matter prior to coming here? Obsess much??

Couple of points from the OP I read.

1.) Obama is meddling in foreign affairs, and will continue to.

2.) Palin has to disagree, she's a card-carrying republican who will never go against the party, same as Obama towards the dems. Pointing out that she was against Obama's handling of Egypt is like pointing out that the sun came up, should just be assumed.

LGS is a deleted, enough said

Unless you're blind as a fucking bat or too stupid to read, the Mods here have warned not to bring up any shit from that board. You're in violation of that~ Wouldn't want to be you.. lastly, who cares what happened to me or anyone else for that matter prior to coming here? Obsess much??

I wasn't aware of that jackass, just watch yourself while you're here, I'm the last person you want to cross the wrong way with your dumb posts.

I wasn't aware of that jackass, just watch yourself while you're here, I'm the last person you want to cross the wrong way with your dumb posts.

:lol: Like I'm scared of you??!! Whatcha gonna do?? Throw a smileycon on my post??:eek: :) OMG. too much fun and hysterical. A keyboard commando!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Let the good times roll~

PS- Make it your biznez to know the TOS.. After all, you've been here long enough..:doubt:

everyone can get banned for discussing moderator actions. If you have a problem with his post, feel free to report it.

LGS is a righwtinger deleted forum, enough said

LOLOLOL!!!

Internet tough guy HAHAHAHA!!!

LOLOLOL!!!

LOL!! Amazing.. . Not the sharpest knife in the butcher block, eh?

LOLOLOL!!!

responding to an internet "tough" girl. *shrug*

they can amuse each other.

Forum List

Back