Palin again off her rocker

Palin blasts administration's handling of Egypt - Yahoo! News

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.
and here is BASSHOLE calling for violence against women

wow you got here fast.

lol!! Plaz???!! You must have read what happened. How are you!!?
oh i read it...You do post a lot of smileys Lady, and the mods there will go personal.
Otherwise i am good, Found out i am having a boy

Congratulations!!!
flower.gif

multi.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif

[Why is it free speech is only tolerated by the Liberals if they agree with your point of view.
Sarah Palin is not allowed to offer her opinion on anything?...Why is that.If she decides to mouth off why does it bother the left so much.

On one hand you guys say she is a political light weight who doesn't have a clue and then when she says something you treat it as a profound revelation then spend a week on MSNBC analyzing her every word.Crazy shit man...:eek:

We just enough seeing assholes like you try to defend her.

Obama hasn't sided with anyone and has not called for Mubarak to step down, he's playing this whole thing cautiously with a hands off approach, we don't need to get involved with anything that goes on Egypt, you mouth off and Palin mouths off criticizing, saying Obama should tell the American people something about this crap Egypt, well what the hell you want him to do? Palin is off her rocker just like I said in the OP and I cares a damn about Israel and Egypt, we're paying both those countries a combined 5 billion dollars a year and for what? We ought to stay out their business because when blowback comes guess who suffers? The policy of using US taxpayer dollars to dominate and control the world is bankrupting this country and its a waste.

You clearly aren't paying attention to the news. Almost from the beginning Obama was calling for Mubarak to step down. Heck, he's taking credit for Mubarak's decision to step down. don't play this bullcrap that Obama hasnt picked a side. Anyone who isn't a partisan hack can see otherwise.

Uncle Ferd says Miss Sarah got that look about her...

... like she could be mean to ya...

... an' make ya like it...

... kinda like Ann Coulter.
:eek:

God forbid she should have an opinion. There have been plenty of people who armchair quarterbacked this thing in Egypt. So why are you only picking on SP?

Just curious

Why is ANYONE listening to this woman's ideas on ANYTHING political to begin with? Maybe if she was talking about how to change diapers or cook a nice caribou steak, but not POLITICS.

Women were never intended to be involved in politics at ANY level, so why anyone listens to any woman about politics is beyond me.

You and Sunni Man must get along wonderfully.

Sunnibitch, (probably a Muslim Bro) is an enemy of America.

It figgers that our prize idjit (the male counterpart of TDM.....both being Black Racists) are clones of Sunnibtitch.

Palin blasts administration's handling of Egypt - Yahoo! News

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt

Interesting statement....If that's true then the Obama administration will be the first ever maybe that didn't care about foreign policy.To say or imply that what happens in Egypt shouldn't interest the United States is quite childish actually.:eusa_whistle:

Why should it matter, seriously? Its not our job to get involved, running off at the mouth about who should be in charge over there.

What are you? 5?

Well, she is crazy and she isn't capable of forming complete sentences on her own. I'm sure you've seen the few interviews she's given outside wingnut cable news.

She's no more or less crazy than the Messiah. Neither of them seems to be able to string a coherent sentence together without assistance. And both have made asses of themselves on tv.

Even you can't believe that bullshit.

Unlike some, I am quite capable of seeing Palin for what she is. A useful idiot. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a pity that many people seem incapable of rational thought when it comes to our politicians.

For liberals are suppose to be so NON-Violent, more tolerant than others.

they sure use a lot of Violent rhetoric, especially against a WOMAN.

lets see they want to.
slap Palin
throw pies at her when she speaks.
And their reason for it all, because she SPEAKS.lol

but I guess this is BEING CIVIL.:lol:

Last edited:

lets see they want to.
slap Palin

LOL is right.

Christ. Palin isn't the Prez, VP a Senator or a Congressperson.

Why would anyone would care what she says on any given subject??

Oh wait. I forgot. Its PALIN.

What would the left do if she wasn't around?? Who would they pick apart on every occassion?? Who would they call an idiot, stupid and crazy.

WOW. I guess she does serve a purpose after all.

Cannon fodder. LOL

lets see they want to.
slap Palin

LOL is right.

What would the left do if she wasn't around?? Who would they pick apart on every occassion?? Who would they call an idiot, stupid and crazy.

Cannon fodder. LOL

Michelle Bachmann is another favorite target.

lets see they want to.
slap Palin

LOL is right.

Cannon fodder. LOL

Michelle Bachmann is another favorite target.

Yeah.

I just sit here and LMAO at all the lefties on this board who go after Palin every time she opens her mouth.

She isn't running for anything. Who cares what she says on any given subject??

"The left's obsession over Palin is pathetic."

good job of projection.
Palin has good entertainment value to me. That is it.
And obviously from her statements she IS a neocon.

It started the moment they laid eyes on a hott woman who was our VP candidate.. Right away they were floored.. show me a hott liberal chick-- not possible. Secondly, she had the gall to keep her Down's baby and not abort it. They makes their entire pro-abort movement look the way it is, disgusting, selfish, evil.. She didn't fit the NOW HAG mode.. so they opted to try and destroy her personally but they can't and it drives them nuts.. LOL

Wow - you recited it just like they told you to!!! Sean must be so proud!

I'm sure your mother isn't.

Facts hurt.. too damn bad. Your insane obsession with Sarah Palin is symptomatic of delusional thoughts. Liberalism is insanity. You personify it. WTG!! Nice job.

wow you got here fast.

lol!! Plaz???!! You must have read what happened. How are you!!?
oh i read it...You do post a lot of smileys Lady, and the mods there will go personal.
Otherwise i am good, Found out i am having a boy

Congrats!! That's so awesome! You must be really thrilled. I don't give a shit what the mods think or do over there.. I'm not going back to that place. I'm sick of it and completely done with it. They're ban happy.. their loss~ bunch of goober losers.

She's no more or less crazy than the Messiah. Neither of them seems to be able to string a coherent sentence together without assistance. And both have made asses of themselves on tv.

Even you can't believe that bullshit.

Unlike some, I am quite capable of seeing Palin for what she is. A useful idiot. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a pity that many people seem incapable of rational thought when it comes to our politicians.

Explain the 'useful' part, please.

lets see they want to.
slap Palin

LOL is right.

Cannon fodder. LOL

Bachmann.

Oh, wait - we do that already . . .

Actually, the left isn't Palin's biggest enemy. Palin's biggest enemy is herself.
According to a recent poll, Palin's overall unfavorable rating is now at 56% with favorable being just 38%. Palin's unfavorable rating jumped 10 points with women, 14 points with Independents and 7 points with Republicans.

The Argo Journal: Poll Watch: CNN/Opinion Research Survey on Sarah Palin

What I have seen and heard from people on the right and that includes high profile conservatives, is that Palin is constantly negative, is constantly attacking, doesn't offer solutions and has over-promoted herself.

It started the moment they laid eyes on a hott woman who was our VP candidate.. Right away they were floored.. show me a hott liberal chick-- not possible. Secondly, she had the gall to keep her Down's baby and not abort it. They makes their entire pro-abort movement look the way it is, disgusting, selfish, evil.. She didn't fit the NOW HAG mode.. so they opted to try and destroy her personally but they can't and it drives them nuts.. LOL

Facts hurt.. too damn bad. Your insane obsession with Sarah Palin is symptomatic of delusional thoughts. Liberalism is insanity. You personify it. WTG!! Nice job.

You're new here and already display a bad attitude, you need to cool your jets and get with the program woman, nobody is obsessed with, just as she likes to open her trap to criticize she can sure as hell get criticized. Don't like, tough luck, its not like *YOU'RE* being criticized.

You're new here and already display a bad attitude, you need to cool your jets and get with the program woman, nobody is obsessed with, just as she likes to open her trap to criticize she can sure as hell get criticized. Don't like, tough luck, its not like *YOU'RE* being criticized.
She's just here to use words like "Obamaroid" and "Dingle-Barry".

Forum List

Back