Palin again off her rocker

Palin blasts administration's handling of Egypt - Yahoo! News

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.

I like the implication of the thread title that Palin was ever on her rocker to begin with.

I love watching you douches do the meltdown on a national MB over Sarah Palin. It's quite awesome!!

So Palin gives an opinion that Bass doesn't like, so she's nuts.

For the record, I think Obama's foreign policy regarding Eygpt is bad as well. Am I crazy too?

You want to criticize Obama's foreign policy on Egypt without stating exactly what he should do, which in this case should be nothing, its not the job of the US to act and meddle in other countries affairs, even Republicans think his stance is the right one. I believe you jackasses are just looking for something to complain about.

He's the POTUS. We do get to criticize him without stating exactly what he should do. That's his fucking job - to ensure he surrounds himself with people who know about this shit... not a bunch of commies and marxists who think the Muslim Brotherhood would be a great replacement.

She gives lots of opinions, most of them not even her own and she has always seemed crazy to real thinking Americans.

So you're going to claim that she gives opinions that aren't her own? And how on earth do you know that they aren't her opinions?

Why is those who proclaim themselves "real thinking Americans" have to result to calling their opponents crazy rather than to intellectually analyze and persuade people that their own positions are correct?

Well, she is crazy and she isn't capable of forming complete sentences on her own. I'm sure you've seen the few interviews she's given outside wingnut cable news.

She's no more or less crazy than the Messiah. Neither of them seems to be able to string a coherent sentence together without assistance. And both have made asses of themselves on tv.

So lets sum up:

Obama - Time to transition
Biden - Mubarak not a dictator
Envoy Wisner - Mubarak should stay
Clinton - Endorses Muslim Brotherhood talks.

Ye, there's one hell of a foreign policy. Once again we see how utterly clueless Obama is.[/QUOTE

Usually, the media uses that little cliche, going forward. Looks like going sideways at this point. But yeah, we're sure sending them a strong message that we're on the sidelines, lol.

She gives lots of opinions, most of them not even her own and she has always seemed crazy to real thinking Americans.

So you're going to claim that she gives opinions that aren't her own? And how on earth do you know that they aren't her opinions?

Why is those who proclaim themselves "real thinking Americans" have to result to calling their opponents crazy rather than to intellectually analyze and persuade people that their own positions are correct?

Well, she is crazy and she isn't capable of forming complete sentences on her own. I'm sure you've seen the few interviews she's given outside wingnut cable news.

Can't form complete sentences on her own? Seriously?

I would really suggest you stop proclaiming yourself a "real thinking American" and actually try thinking about what your opposition is saying rather than just labeling it as crazy and yourself as morally superior. It comes across as arrogant and silly.

She's no more or less crazy than the Messiah. Neither of them seems to be able to string a coherent sentence together without assistance. And both have made asses of themselves on tv.

Even you can't believe that bullshit.

I would really suggest you stop proclaiming yourself a "real thinking American" and actually try thinking about what your opposition is saying rather than just labeling it as crazy and yourself as morally superior. It comes across as arrogant and silly.

Maybe you should reread your own claptrap.

For the record, I think Obama's foreign policy regarding Eygpt is bad as well. Am I crazy too?

You want to criticize Obama's foreign policy on Egypt without stating exactly what he should do, which in this case should be nothing, its not the job of the US to act and meddle in other countries affairs, even Republicans think his stance is the right one. I believe you jackasses are just looking for something to complain about.

He's the POTUS. We do get to criticize him without stating exactly what he should do. That's his fucking job - to ensure he surrounds himself with people who know about this shit... not a bunch of commies and marxists who think the Muslim Brotherhood would be a great replacement.

No, its you who sounds incoherent, just look at that bold part, anyone is subject to criticism but how can anyone criticize somebody for doing something without any suggestions or solutions? That essentially amounts to blowing hot air with no substance, criticizing just for the hell of it.

It should be nothing. yes. But he hasn't been doing nothing. From the beginning he has been trying to force our Mubarak and siding with the rioters. Why is that? I mean there have been riots and protesters in other places and he hasnt sided with them. Heck, the Tea party has been protesting here for the past two years and he certainly hasnt decided to listen. And the Tea Party isn't at all violent.

So what is it about the Egyptian rioters that has the President siding with them? Especially when chances are Egypt will not only become more tyranical, but also the longstanding peace between Egypt and Israel will come to an end with Regime change.

Thinking people want to know.

I didn't know Jesus was ever on TV, let alone make an ass of himself on it. I thought he was always too busy with that whole gig of being Jesus thing. Was he on the recent season of Jersey Shore or something?

And no one in the Obama camp has suggested and promoted the Mulism Brotherhood as replacements for Obama, CG stop your trolling BS, its totally moronic to parrot rightwing propaganda.

Even you can't believe that bullshit.

What's so unbeliebable about it?

She is no more or less crazy that Obama? True. They are both sane people.

Neither of them seems about to string a coherent sentence together without assistance - matter of opinion. I disagree. But both have demonstrated problems with public speaking.

Both have made asses of themselves on television - True.

What exactly is unbelievable about any of that?

Maybe you should reread your own claptrap.

Again, Im not labeling you crazy because you disagree with me. In fact, Im not labeling you at all.

It should be nothing. yes. But he hasn't been doing nothing. From the beginning he has been trying to force our Mubarak and siding with the rioters. Why is that? I mean there have been riots and protesters in other places and he hasnt sided with them. Heck, the Tea party has been protesting here for the past two years and he certainly hasnt decided to listen. And the Tea Party isn't at all violent.

So what is it about the Egyptian rioters that has the President siding with them? Especially when chances are Egypt will not only become more tyranical, but also the longstanding peace between Egypt and Israel will come to an end with Regime change.

Thinking people want to know.

Obama hasn't sided with anyone and has not called for Mubarak to step down, he's playing this whole thing cautiously with a hands off approach, we don't need to get involved with anything that goes on Egypt, you mouth off and Palin mouths off criticizing, saying Obama should tell the American people something about this crap Egypt, well what the hell you want him to do? Palin is off her rocker just like I said in the OP and I cares a damn about Israel and Egypt, we're paying both those countries a combined 5 billion dollars a year and for what? We ought to stay out their business because when blowback comes guess who suffers? The policy of using US taxpayer dollars to dominate and control the world is bankrupting this country and its a waste.

So you are using my explanation about Palin for Obama.....

Glad you agree.

She's being plain damn stupid, if I'm going to criticize someone for something it should be implied that there is a solution to the problem I'm criticizing. Interesting that she constantly keeps talking about commies in her post, if she were in a true country with commies running the government she wouldn't be able to have freedom of speech to speak her mind, she'd be in Siberia if this was the USSR.

Hey fucktard, the premise of this thread is that Obama has no obligation to interfere in the affairs of a foreign country and that Palin is stupid

Yes!

Ok, what does an op ed piece from Tarek Masoud have to do with Obama calling for transition?

Are you retarded or something?
That is the transition that President Obama is calling for, dumbass.

Hey fucktard, the premise of this thread is that Obama has no obligation to interfere in the affairs of a foreign country and that Palin is stupid for taking him to task for his weak stance. To which I countered that he has indeed taken sides, to which you counter with an op-ed piece saying there needs to be an orderly transition which is what Obama is calling for which is counter to the premise of the thread.

Put down the pipe for a while and follow along.

Wrong, dope.

This thread is about what a dumbass Palin is.

"The left's obsession over Palin is pathetic."

good job of projection.
Palin has good entertainment value to me. That is it.
And obviously from her statements she IS a neocon.

It started the moment they laid eyes on a hott woman who was our VP candidate.. Right away they were floored.. show me a hott liberal chick-- not possible. Secondly, she had the gall to keep her Down's baby and not abort it. They makes their entire pro-abort movement look the way it is, disgusting, selfish, evil.. She didn't fit the NOW HAG mode.. so they opted to try and destroy her personally but they can't and it drives them nuts.. LOL

Wow - you recited it just like they told you to!!! Sean must be so proud!

That is the transition that President Obama is calling for, dumbass.

Hey fucktard, the premise of this thread is that Obama has no obligation to interfere in the affairs of a foreign country and that Palin is stupid for taking him to task for his weak stance. To which I countered that he has indeed taken sides, to which you counter with an op-ed piece saying there needs to be an orderly transition which is what Obama is calling for which is counter to the premise of the thread.

Put down the pipe for a while and follow along.

Wrong, dope.

This thread is about what a dumbass Palin is.

:lol:

Forum List

Back