Palin: $12million Earned Since Leaving Office

Sorry Willow...when she ran for VP everything about her life and especially her judgement was ours for the vetting. You are 100 per cent wrong on that point.
Obviously, you can comment on anything, but attacking someone because you don't like how she worships is pretty low.

Riiiiight...............attacking someone because you don't like how they worship........

Wanna explain the Christian Coalition and their push to make Christianity the official religion here?

Let's talk about the Christians attacking Muslims because they didn't like how they worshiped.

Try again Crazy Mike. Epic fail.
Don't know. I am now christian.

I never tire of watching bullfrog stir the hate while the crowd leaps and cheers in the background.. it's just fucking awe inspiring, and then he retired and moved to a gated white community.. he got the last laugh suckers! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Willow...when she ran for VP everything about her life and especially her judgement was ours for the vetting. You are 100 per cent wrong on that point.
Obviously, you can comment on anything, but attacking someone because you don't like how she worships is pretty low.

Really? How someone worships can be a clear indicator of how they think. I as every american have a right and a responsibility to make informed decisions when we vote. As much as I am disgusted about organised religion ...in the last presidential election I had to choose between a Catholic and whatever Obama is and whatever McCain is beside being a mental case destrroyer of several airplanes and nearly an aircrfte carrier, divorcer of his first wife gold digger and confessed anti american war prisoner and Palin a wacked out christian fundimentalist alaska seperatist hirerer of african witch doctors. I conceed it was a tough choice... But I chose to try someone that didn't commit treason with the vp a heartbeat and a dead chickens sacrifice away from the oval office. You may give a pass for religious freedom...I don't. Not in my choosing of who gets the football.

Riiiiight...............attacking someone because you don't like how they worship........

Wanna explain the Christian Coalition and their push to make Christianity the official religion here?

Let's talk about the Christians attacking Muslims because they didn't like how they worshiped.

Hey.........some of you "christians" attack others for their belief systems and sometimes it's for that basis alone.

Ted Haggard ring a bell? Ever watch his movie Jesus Camp?

You don't know anything about that, because you just became a Christian?

Yeah......right........you just won't answer the questions because you know I'm right.

:eek: :lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

Obama never made a hate America speech, and if you want people to quit talking about the Wasilla Chihuahua and her witch exorcism, the you gotta drop the preacher issue.

Closest adviser was the preacher? Got proof?

Try again Crazy Mike.

No but he sure as HELL showed his DISTAIN for the Constitution.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck"]YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered[/ame]

Try to keep up douche...........Crazy Mike said that Obama said hate speech in a church.

Because the preacher of the church he attended said something against the Constitution, you're going to say he's the same way?

Right. And only one pixel makes up the picture on your television screen.

In other words? Those aren't Obama's words? And what he was speaking to is exactly what the wrong reverend Wright belives as well. And it goes deeper than just Reverend Wright. Obama surrounds himself that see the Constitution as an obstacle rather than the LAW.

That was a typo. I typed I am "now" christian, I meant I am "not" christian. That was my error.

I have an issue "sharing" with someone who is hostile.

However, I have stated my belief system numerous times on this forum.

So......you're a coward who is ducking the question. Allright, not a problem pussy.

By the way **** Mike, did you know that the Wasilla Chihuahua had gotten her book deal before she quit? Wanna know why she quit being governor? She couldn't go on book tours and signings if she was governor, as there would be too many demands on her time.

Nope, the Wasilla Chihuahua is a sellout for cash, which makes her the highest paid whore in the country.

You are simply an asshole. I am putting you on ignore.

Oh my...that may leave a mark! What a stain on Robs reputation that he will have to be ignored by Mikey...! Oh my...:lol:

Am I on your ignore list Mikey? I promise to keep you on my list.. I'm loyal like that!:lol::lol:

Personally I prefer those I hunt to be knowledgeable and fully informed like as I run them down into the dirt and pound a stake into thier black hearts.

The ones that hide under thier little rocks and vermin burrows are not interesting enough to mess with. A guy can't spend all his time trying to look in little holes for cocaroaches....:lol::lol:

FINALLY!!!!!!!

**** Mike, you've just made my day! Do you realize how long I've been working to get your troll ass to just shut the fuck up around me?

By the way pussy, I know you can't see this, but someone may make comments about this post, and you'll still see it.

I guess ignore is the last refuge of the stupid coward, because with nothing left to say, the pussies run away!

So......you're a coward who is ducking the question. Allright, not a problem pussy.

By the way **** Mike, did you know that the Wasilla Chihuahua had gotten her book deal before she quit? Wanna know why she quit being governor? She couldn't go on book tours and signings if she was governor, as there would be too many demands on her time.

Nope, the Wasilla Chihuahua is a sellout for cash, which makes her the highest paid whore in the country.
That's an insult to whores...at least you know what they're selling themselves for.

In Half-Governor's case, she'll sell herself for whatever the best oppportunity calls next...so you don't know what she'll sell herself for one day and then another.

Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Forum List

Back