Obama: "the risk of a nuclear attack has gone up"

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head

Speaking at a security summit in Washington Obama said:
Terrorist networks such as al Qaeda have tried to acquire the material for a nuclear weapon, and if they ever succeed, they would surely use it. Were they to do so, it would be a catastrophe for the world -- causing extraordinary loss of life, and striking a major blow at global peace and stability.

In short, it is increasingly clear that the danger of nuclear terrorism is one of the greatest threats to global security -- to our collective security.

So today is an opportunity -- not simply to talk, but to act. Not simply to make pledges, but to make real progress for the security of our people. All this, in turn, requires something else, something more fundamental. It requires a new mindset -- that we summon the will, as nations, as partners, to do what this moment in history demands.

Wow, Every day he sounds like former President Bush. Do we really have time to wait for Obama to come up to speed with his slow learning curve?

"The risk of a nuclear attack has gone up" - ON OBAMA'S WATCH

Obama has a terrible learning disability; he's incapable of learning anything other than Marxist ideology.

This kind of Presidential/media propaganda announcement is also known as "Ramping up the Booga-Booga".

In the eyes of their minions, this kind of propaganda makes PR people like Obama and Bush appear to be doing everything possible to be proactive in protecting us. That way, when they need more of our paychecks and more of our children to achieve the geostrategic goals of their financial masters, the people will feel like the President has been proactive, so when it comes time to ask for more of our lives or our money, the minions will give it.

This kind of Presidential/media propaganda announcement is also known as "Ramping up the Booga-Booga".

In the eyes of their minions, this kind of propaganda makes PR people like Obama and Bush appear to be doing everything possible to be proactive in protecting us. That way, when they need more of our paychecks and more of our children to achieve the geostrategic goals of their financial masters, the people will feel like the President has been proactive, so when it comes time to ask for more of our lives or our money, the minions will give it.

You really hate the USA don't you?

I would expect nothing less from a world class CT. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

how ya been shorebreak?

USA Today: Nuclear blast victims would have to wait
The white house has warned state and local governments not to expect a "significant federal response" at the scene of a terrorist nuclear attack for 24 to 72 hours after the blast, according to a planning guide.

Katrina anyone?

US officials: Iran could be a year away from bomb

I have a copy of a US Dept of Military 'thought experiment' written in 1967 that was based on a theoretical nuclear bomb from the USSR.(it was the cold war)
The report detailed the effects of a bomb landing on Washington Dc and most people died, something like 80% within 5 miles of 'ground zero'. The report detailed the delayed death of emergency workers and soldiars from the effects of the radiation within the first 48 hours. The recomendations section advised it would be unwise to send rescue workers and and military personell into the immediate blast area for the first 48 hours after the blast.

I don't know if this can be found online, I used to work in a library and scooped the copy I have from the trash as it was being tossed out in the late 70's.

But it does appear that the delayed "rescue" of any survivors might have been part of the plan sine 1967.

Obama needs to declare that the Vatican is intent on acquiring the bomb and demand the Pope steps down - or else!

Terrorist networks such as al Qaeda have tried to acquire the material for a nuclear weapon, and if they ever succeed, they would surely use it. Were they to do so, it would be a catastrophe for the world -- causing extraordinary loss of life, and striking a major blow at global peace and stability.

In short, it is increasingly clear that the danger of nuclear terrorism is one of the greatest threats to global security -- to our collective security.

So today is an opportunity -- not simply to talk, but to act. Not simply to make pledges, but to make real progress for the security of our people. All this, in turn, requires something else, something more fundamental. It requires a new mindset -- that we summon the will, as nations, as partners, to do what this moment in history demands.

Wow, Every day he sounds like former President Bush. Do we really have time to wait for Obama to come up to speed with his slow learning curve?

Remember the good old days when fear mongering just meant a color coded alert system?

Ahhhh the politics of fear. The only thing that has changed is the messenger. Waiting patiently for the liberal outrage, or at least disappointment.

USA Today: Nuclear blast victims would have to wait
The white house has warned state and local governments not to expect a "significant federal response" at the scene of a terrorist nuclear attack for 24 to 72 hours after the blast, according to a planning guide.

Katrina anyone?

US officials: Iran could be a year away from bomb

I have a copy of a US Dept of Military 'thought experiment' written in 1967 that was based on a theoretical nuclear bomb from the USSR.(it was the cold war)
The report detailed the effects of a bomb landing on Washington Dc and most people died, something like 80% within 5 miles of 'ground zero'. The report detailed the delayed death of emergency workers and soldiars from the effects of the radiation within the first 48 hours. The recomendations section advised it would be unwise to send rescue workers and and military personell into the immediate blast area for the first 48 hours after the blast.

I don't know if this can be found online, I used to work in a library and scooped the copy I have from the trash as it was being tossed out in the late 70's.

But it does appear that the delayed "rescue" of any survivors might have been part of the plan sine 1967.

First rule of rescue is not to become a victum yourself.

Same as the Old Boss...

Did DemocRATS and Liberals Honestly Feel that ANY of our Foreign Policy was going to Change Course?...

:)

peace...

how ya been shorebreak?

Nope. I love the US. I hate the private corporations who've taken control of it.

But I'm doing alright, Slack. I'm ticked that the GOP and MSM have hijacked the Tea Party movement, but that was a known risk way back when the movement started out at the local level. But the family's doing great and business is funneling in my direction as clients are looking for leaner, cost-effective solutions that offer turnkey services. Thanks for asking. :)

how ya been shorebreak?

Nope. I love the US. I hate the private corporations who've taken control of it.

But I'm doing alright, Slack. I'm ticked that the GOP and MSM have hijacked the Tea Party movement, but that was a known risk way back when the movement started out at the local level. But the family's doing great and business is funneling in my direction as clients are looking for leaner, cost-effective solutions that offer turnkey services. Thanks for asking. :)

Well it's good to hear things are going well for you. I hope that continues for you and your family. That really is always good to hear.
I have become disappointed that the tea party has become so closely involved with the two party system as well.

I disagree with the idea that private corporations have taken control of our country, but then a little disagreement now and then is a good thing. I have to ask, as your obviously involved in some sort of business; is your company part of the 'takeover' of our country?

how ya been shorebreak?

Well it's good to hear things are going well for you. I hope that continues for you and your family. That really is always good to hear.
I have become disappointed that the tea party has become so closely involved with the two party system as well.

I disagree with the idea that private corporations have taken control of our country, but then a little disagreement now and then is a good thing. I have to ask, as your obviously involved in some sort of business; is your company part of the 'takeover' of our country?

:clap2:

That's a good question :)

The answer is no, but to qualify that answer, it's not an unequivocal no.

I'll give you an example. Part of my ongoing efforts are to collaborate with local and state business incubators. The incubators are non-profits who work with State and Federal Agencies to develop business. My goal is to highlight our engineering capabilities so that companies understand that they have local/regional talent and resources who can keep them competitive if they continue or expand operations inside the US. I was a keynote at a recent state capitol event and my topic was utilizing technology to place America first in a global economy. I shared the podium with an executive VP from a $20B company.

So from that perspective, I'm working very hard and very successfully AGAINST the interest of globalist finance - whose long-term goal is harmonization of the US economy with the rest of the world.

But here's where the no is not unequivocal:

As part of our efforts to increase efficiencies and reduce costs, we're gaining attention from several US based Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies. They look at us as a solution provider to standardize their systems and processes on a global level. We actually have the discussions internally that by supporting these efforts, we're enabling US companies to accelerate the process of moving our domestic manufacturing base overseas.

It becomes a catch-22 where if we accept the work, we employ more US engineering and business talent but in the long run, entire factories in the US get downsized as a result. On the other hand, if we decline the work because we don't support the offshoring of US jobs, more often than not the work goes to a foreign service provider who is local to the overseas facility. As a result, no US engineers get hired, and the US manufacturing facilities still get closed down.

As a result, we end up supporting companies who take advantage of the globalist economic schemes that make US corporations more profitable if all of their work is conducted overseas. The only trade-off for us is that we might as well give someone in the US a job and take on the work ourselves rather than watch the work go overseas when we don't get involved. Trying to stop it is like trying to stop the tide, so the best course of action is to understand the environment and do our best to work within it.

Last edited:
Does this mean Obama is going to start calling it the War On Terror again and stop using that Overseas Contingency nonsense?

Probably not.

The Cognitive Dissonance is beyond glaring. Obama tells terrorists we won't nuke them, agrees to disarm, insults and underminse our allies, labels veterans as "potential" domestic terrorists, kowtows to dictators, reclassifies terrorists as criminals with Miranda rights...

Absolutely the most unqualified President in history.

Which is why the US needs enough nuclear arsenal to completely level any nations that attack us, or harbor said attackers.

Terrorists blew up NYC with a dirty bomb? Ooops there goes Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus...........

See how that works?

Which is why the US needs enough nuclear arsenal to completely level any nations that attack us, or harbor said attackers.

Terrorists blew up NYC with a dirty bomb? Ooops there goes Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus...........

See how that works?
If that's how it works, if I were a foreign government and Tehran or Damsacus were my enemy, I'd be looking at how to place a dirty bomb in NYC or elsewhere in the US and point fingers at Tehran or Damascus.

That way I get the US to do my dirty work for me, at the expense of a few thousand US citizens who I really don't care about.

Forum List

Back