Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

You are 100% correct Shogun :cool:
Look at what you are truly defending, the defender of homosexual behavior

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

That is an dishonest way of debate. I'm sure in a debate on gravity, you and Sunni would agree.

This is the same "Hitler did it argument." However, Hitler was also a non-smoker, does that mean everyone should smoke? :eusa_eh:

No wonder you suck at debating, you can't even be honest.

Pallies are attacked by Israel in self-defense, in response to Pallie terrorism perpetrated against Israelis.
Yes, that certainly seems to be the laughable claim du jour being tossed around by supporters of Zionist oppression. After all, nothing screams "self defense" like slaughtering one thousand Gazan civilians in response to rockets and mortars that caused no more than thirty fatalities over several years. :lol:

It is Hamas and Fatah who oppress Pallies, not Israel.
Hamas and Fatah are the result of years of blockades and "Cast Lead"-esque civilian-slaughtering operations. Persecution almost invariably begets "terrorism."

The only ones persecuting Pallies are their own fascist regimes, who they elected into power, and their Arab brethren who deny them citizenship and keep them in refugee camps and ethnically cleanse them as Kuwait had done.

Stop blaming the Israelis for Arab bad behavior.
My, yes! Let's ignore Israeli encroachment into Palestinian land and campaigns against Palestinian civilians and focus instead on third-party Arab countries. :rolleyes:

I'll certainly blame Israel for their dismal human rights record vis-a-vis the Palestinians; what's more, I'll support any and all violence against Israel's government and military until the oppression ends.

My, yes! Let's ignore Israeli encroachment into Palestinian land and campaigns against Palestinian civilians and focus instead on third-party Arab countries.

There is no concept as "Palestinian land" Land has no nationality. History edifies that the Pallies rejected sovereignty in 1947. You don't gain sovereignty by osmosis merely living on land.

The San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine after collapse of the Ottoman Empire. The Palestine Mandate established Palestine as the Jewish National Home. Unless Pallies have legal title to property, and, most do not, then, they are illegal squatters.

I'll certainly blame Israel for their dismal human rights record vis-a-vis the Palestinians; what's more, I'll support any and all violence against Israel's government and military until the oppression ends.

Pallies had good lives when Israel controlled the territories. 7 universities were built, 155 medical centers were built and Pallies had the highest standard of living in their history. During my last trip to Gaza, Pallies lamented Israel's withdrawal, when their lives were prosperous and there was law and order. Today, Gaza is a jungle and they are being abducted, beaten, tortured, shot and murdered.

In the Arab countries, Pallies are denied citizenship and not given healthcare and employment opportunities.

But, you really don't want to talk about mistreatment of Pallies by their own Arab brethren, right?

Yes, that certainly seems to be the laughable claim du jour being tossed around by supporters of Zionist oppression. After all, nothing screams "self defense" like slaughtering one thousand Gazan civilians in response to rockets and mortars that caused no more than thirty fatalities over several years.

Gazans were slaughtered because their own government drew Israel into a war they knew they couldn't win. They were slaughtered because Hamas established military bases in civilian populations, designed to maximize civilian casualties. It was Hamas who were caught stealing humanitarian aid meant for Pallie civilians.

In contrast, the IDF took great pains to minimize civilian casualties, from blanketing Gaza with leaflets alerting them to the impending military operation to contacting Pallies by phone and by texting.

1 thousand civilian casualties is minimal. One million died in the Iran-Iraq War.

There is no concept as "Palestinian land" Land has no nationality. History edifies that the Pallies rejected sovereignty in 1947. You don't gain sovereignty by osmosis merely living on land.
No, you gain sovereignty when a burning bush promises you a tract of land and instructs you to slaughter everyone in it, right?

The San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine after collapse of the Ottoman Empire. The Palestine Mandate established Palestine as the Jewish National Home. Unless Pallies have legal title to property, and, most do not, then, they are illegal squatters.
Conferences held between colonial powers and false systems of entitlement devised by imperialists are meaningless. The only "squatters" in the area are European Jews, and they'll be evicted like squatters if they continue to claim supremacy over Palestinians, Insha'Allah.

Pallies had good lives when Israel controlled the territories. 7 universities were built, 155 medical centers were built and Pallies had the highest standard of living in their history.
Yes, all filthy Muslims are better off licking the sanctified boots of Jewish conquerors than they are living according to their own will, right? :lol:

By the same token, Jews should be happy living under Muslim rule, given that they experienced their "Golden Age" while they were subjects of the Caliph in al-Andalus

During my last trip to Gaza, Pallies lamented Israel's withdrawal, when their lives were prosperous and there was law and order.
What a heap of bullshit. :lol:

Today, Gaza is a jungle and they are being abducted, beaten, tortured, shot and murdered.
All thanks to the crippling Israeli blockade that has prevented Gazans from having access to jobs and basic necessities.

In the Arab countries, Pallies are denied citizenship and not given healthcare and employment opportunities.
Not a far cry from Israel then, eh? The primary differences are that Arab countries aren't using Palestinian civilians for target practice, and there's no pro-Arab group equivalent to the dedicated contingent of Jew-worshiping toadies in the West who seek to perpetuate Israeli oppression.

But, you really don't want to talk about mistreatment of Pallies by their own Arab brethren, right?
I'm not interested in your diaphanous attempts to steer the discussion away from Israel's persecution of Palestinians, no. You won't have any luck with distactionary tactics here, noobcake. :lol:

Last edited:
No, you gain sovereignty when a burning bush promises you a tract of land and instructs you to slaughter everyone in it, right?

No, you gain sovereignty when the Ottoman Turks lost sovereignty over Palestine in WW I and the WW I Allies transferred sovereignty to the Jews by international treaty in issuing the legally binding San Remo Resolution.

Conferences held between colonial powers and false systems of entitlement devised by imperialists are meaningless. The only "squatters" in the area are European Jews, and they'll be evicted like squatters if they continue to claim supremacy over Palestinians, Insha'Allah.

Conferences that led to international law establishing Palestine as the Jewish National Home, in addition to Jewish title to the land in Palestine. Pallies were bedouin peasants who owned minimal land. The vast majority of land during Ottoman rule was state-owned.

Yes, all filthy Muslims are better off licking the sanctified boots of Jewish conquerors than they are living according to their own will, right?

Muslims invaded Palestine while Jews had been there for thousands of years before Muhammad was even born.

By the same token, Jews should be happy living under Muslim rule, given that they experienced their "Golden Age" while they were subjects of the Caliph

Nonsense. Jews lived lives of humiliation and debasement under Islamic rule.

All thanks to the crippling Israeli blockade that has prevented Gazans from having access to jobs and basic necessities.

Nonsense. Israel withdrew from Gaza and gave Pallies the chance to create a state. Instead, they shelled Israel with rockets forcing Israel to impose a blockade, which has since been relaxed. Thomas Friedman, who is pro-Pallie, has castigated Pallies for having had the chance to create their own Singapore, but, instead, creating their own Somalia.

Not a far cry from Israel then, eh? The primary differences are that Arab countries aren't using Palestinian civilians for target practice...

More nonsense. Hamas is using Fatah members as target practice. It has been Israel that has saved the lives of Fatah Pallies threatened by Hamas since Egypt wants nothing to do with Pallies.

The Arab countries have neglected the Pallies, having contributed to their plight by launching wars against Israel and causing them to become refugees in the process. Despite their oil wealth, the Arabs do little to assist the Pallies.

I know this is a bitter pill for Arabs to swallow.

and there's no pro-Arab group equivalent to the dedicated contingent of Jew-worshiping toadies in the West who seek to perpetuate Israeli oppression.

Why would the West support Arabs when it has been Arabs who sided with the Nazis and the Soviets? Arabs and their failed totalitarian regimes do not reflect Western values while Jews do.

I'm not interested in your diaphanous attempts to steer the discussion away from Israel's persecution of Palestinians, no. You won't have any luck with distactionary tactics here, noobcake. :lol:

It is the Pallies and their numerous terrorist factions who have been persecuting Jews since Muhammad the sex pervert and pedophile invaded Palestine and massacred and enslaved Jews.

Last edited:
Looks like someone doesn't comprehend the hilarity of the Canaan punchline every time they make excuses for zionism.. as if we are not all aware of how the jews have historically rationalized butchering people for that land.

Looks like someone doesn't comprehend the hilarity of the Canaan punchline every time they make excuses for zionism.. as if we are not all aware of how the jews have historically rationalized butchering people for that land.

Zionism is merely Jewish self-determination, which the UN Charter advocates for all people.

Denial of Jewish self-determination constitutes anti-Semitism based on US and EU guidelines.

Conferences that led to international law establishing Palestine as the Jewish National Home, in addition to Jewish title to the land in Palestine. Pallies were bedouin peasants who owned minimal land. The vast majority of land during Ottoman rule was state-owned.
Kalam said:
:thup:

Muslims invaded Palestine while Jews had been there for thousands of years before Muhammad was even born.
Jews under the Hasmonean Dynasty lost Palestine to the Romans; control was transferred to the Byzantines when the empire was split in two. Muslims took Jerusalem from the Byzantines, who had exiled many of the Jews.

Nonsense. Jews lived lives of humiliation and debasement under Islamic rule.
Historical ignorance is a hallmark of Zionism.

Sephardim

Nonsense. Israel withdrew from Gaza and gave Pallies the chance to create a state. Instead, they shelled Israel with rockets forcing Israel to impose a blockade, which has since been relaxed. Thomas Friedman, who is pro-Pallie, has castigated Pallies for having had the chance to create their own Singapore, but, instead, creating their own Somalia.
An abatement in rocket and mortar attacks that essentially amounted to a full-fledged halt occurred late in 2008. Israel, in response, did absolutely nothing in the way of relaxing the blockade and the attacks predictably resumed. In a fit of mock-surprise, Israel used this as a pretense for slaughtering Palestinian civilians in Cast Lead. That's the typical Zionist way of going about things, I suppose.

More nonsense. Hamas is using Fatah members as target practice. It has been Israel that has saved the lives of Fatah Pallies threatened by Hamas since Egypt wants nothing to do with Pallies.
Please, let's see a comparison of the number of Palestinians killed by Hamas with those killed by Israel. No, wait, don't tell me: "Hamas uses 'human shields', therefore every Palestinian death can automatically be attributed to them!"

I've heard it all before, Kimosabe. :lol:

The Arab countries have neglected the Pallies, having contributed to their plight by launching wars against Israel and causing them to become refugees in the process.
Failed diversion.

I know this is a bitter pill for Arabs to swallow.
I'm about as much of an Arab as you are, Schlomo.

Why would the West support Arabs when it has been Arabs who sided with the Nazis and the Soviets?
Nothing like a propagandistic blanket statement to garnish a fresh heap of IDF-approved bullshit. Only in the mind of an Israel-supporter is the nominal support of a few leaders tantamount to the support of every person of the same ethnoreligious background. If that's not true, then how could we justify Cast Lead? :lol:

Arabs and their failed totalitarian regimes do not reflect Western values while Jews do.
I'll agree that Israel is similar to America as it was 100 or so years ago. :lol:

It is the Pallies and their numerous terrorist factions who have been persecuting Jews since Muhammad the sex pervert and pedophile invaded Palestine and massacred and enslaved Jews.
The Messenger (SAWS) neither invaded Palestine nor massacred any group of non-combatants, Jewbag. I woudn't suggest mixing Islamic history with Biblical nonsense; it was Moses who allegedly slaughtered civilian populations and instructed his soldiers to take little girls as sex slaves (Numbers 31.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to remain focused on the discussion at hand. :thup:

Jews under the Hasmonean Dynasty lost Palestine to the Romans; control was transferred to the Byzantines when the empire was split in two. Muslims took Jerusalem from the Byzantines, who had exiled many of the Jews.

Complete gibberish. You are obviously not informed on the subject matter. I am informed. Good for me. Bad for you.

The San Remo Resolution that transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews constitutes international law. The Palestine Mandate unanimously ratified by the League of Nations established the legal and political foundations for the Jewish homeland in Palestine and remains legally viable as part of the UN Charter.

Historical ignorance is a hallmark of Zionism.

Thus far, your ignorance is the only thing that distinguishes you.

An abatement in rocket and mortar attacks that essentially amounted to a full-fledged halt occurred late in 2008. Israel, in response, did absolutely nothing in the way of relaxing the blockade and the attacks predictably resumed. In a fit of mock-surprise, Israel used this as a pretense for slaughtering Palestinian civilians in Cast Lead. That's the typical Zionist way of going about things, I suppose.

Hamas never renewed the ceasefire, which has been verified by Abbas, by Egypt and by other Arab leaders.

Had the IDF really wanted to slaughter Pallies, they could have liquidated the entire population in a few minutes. After 3 weeks of war, only a few hundred Pallies were killed. Not exactly a slaughter, after all.

Please, let's see a comparison of the number of Palestinians killed by Hamas with those killed by Israel. No, wait, don't tell me: "Hamas uses 'human shields', therefore every Palestinian death can automatically be attributed to them!"

Hamas should not be murdering any Pallies. It's their own people, for God's sake.

've heard it all before, Kimosabe. :lol:

PWNED.

Failed diversion.

PWNED, again.

I'm about as much of an Arab as you are, Schlomo.

PWNED, yet, again.

Nothing like a propagandistic blanket statement to garnish a fresh heap of IDF-approved bullshit. Only in the mind of an Israel-supporter is the nominal support of a few leaders tantamount to the support of every person of the same ethnoreligious background. If that's not true, then how could we justify Cast Lead? :lol:

You are out of gas.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to remain focused on the discussion at hand. :thup:

Ha, I have demolished you. Now, run along, little boy.

Complete gibberish. You are obviously not informed on the subject matter.
Which part, in your mind, was incorrect? :lol:

I am informed. Good for me. Bad for you.
Your inauspicious first posts here suggest otherwise.

Thus far, your ignorance is the only thing that distinguishes you.
In my relatively short and forgettable exchange with you, we've seen historically ignorant claims that Arabs took Palestine from the Jews in the 7th century and that Jews did not experience a "Golden Age" under Muslim rule (which, by their own admission, they did.) Clearly, I'm the ignorant one -- tell that to yourself if you must, Mordechai.

Hamas never renewed the ceasefire, which has been verified by Abbas, by Egypt and by other Arab leaders.

Haniyeh: All Palestinian factions should honor truce - Israel News, Ynetnews
Hamas official slams factions for firing rockets into Israel_English_Xinhua

Hamas was clearly under the impression that some sort of deal had been worked out, which would explain the "lull" in rocket and mortar attacks:

Rock_mort_gaza_2008.JPG

What resulted from a near halt in rocket and mortar attacks was a barely perceptible change in the amount of goods allowed into the Gaza strip -- certainly nowhere near the level of goods that flowed in prior to Hamas' election. So, as a consequence, the attacks continued.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Truce barely eases Gaza embargo

Putting two and two together seems to be easy enough for those of us who aren't worshipers of Israel.

Had the IDF really wanted to slaughter Pallies, they could have liquidated the entire population in a few minutes. After 3 weeks of war, only a few hundred Pallies were killed. Not exactly a slaughter, after all.
Try over one thousand. While I'm sure you would have creamed your jeans if the IDF had totally annihilated the place, that would hardly give them room to claim that the deaths were merely unavoidable "collateral damage."

Kalam said:
Please, let's see a comparison of the number of Palestinians killed by Hamas with those killed by Israel.
Hamas should not be murdering any Pallies. It's their own people, for God's sake.
That's what I thought. :lol:

Yarmulke on a bit too tight? :eusa_eh:

PWNED, again.
Yeah, retard, you sure "PWNED" me by incorrectly assuming that I was an Arab. :rofl:

PWNED, yet, again.
I suppose these are the sort of asininities I should expect from a poster of your intellectual caliber. :lol:

You are out of gas.
On the contrary, bitch; I have yet to turn the car on. ;)

Ha, I have demolished you. Now, run along, little boy.
That's cute. :)

Last edited:
There would already BE a State next to Israel run by Arabs if in 1947 and 48 the Arabs had created one. Or if the last 3 times Israel offered to help them create a State the Arabs had not launched suicide attaacks and rocket/mortor attacks on Israel in response. Or have we forgotten the last couple attempts by the Arabs to oppose Israeli supported Statehood for that regions Arabs?

In my relatively short and forgettable exchange with you, we've seen historically ignorant claims that Arabs took Palestine from the Jews in the 7th century and that Jews did not experience a "Golden Age" under Muslim rule (which, by their own admission, they did.) Clearly, I'm the ignorant one -- tell that to yourself if you must, Mordechai.

Kid, ask your parents to teach you how to use a search engine in order to do some basic historical research.

Arabs originated from the Arabian Peninsula. Hence, their ethnic classification of Arabs.

The Golden Age of Spain refers to the heightened level of cultural development, such as art, literature and architecture. It has nothing to do with the treatment of Jews in Spain. Jews retained dhimmi status.

Your ignorance of the subject matter is embarrassing.

Hamas was clearly under the impression that some sort of deal had been worked out, which would explain the "lull" in rocket and mortar attacks

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. You should know this.

Hamas chose not to renew their hudna with Israel. This is a matter of historical fact.

Putting two and two together seems to be easy enough for those of us who aren't worshipers of Israel.

You cannot even grasp history or reality. Now, you want to try to tackle basic math?

Try over one thousand. While I'm sure you would have creamed your jeans if the IDF had totally annihilated the place, that would hardly give them room to claim that the deaths were merely unavoidable "collateral damage."

No, Hamas creamed their jeans in fighting out of uniform, a violation of the law of armed conflict, in booby trapping buildings, a violation of the law of armed conflict, in using ambulances for military purposes, a violation of the law of armed conflict and in establishing military bases in mosques, hospitals, schools and homes, another violation of the law of armed conflict. All designed to maximize civilian casualties of their own people.

I suppose these are the sort of asininities I should expect from a poster of your intellectual caliber. :lol:

Thus far, I've demolished every pathetic point you have tried to make.

On the contrary, bitch; I have yet to turn the car on. ;)

Do your mommy and daddy know about your use of foul language, sonny boy? They must be proud of you.

Have a nice day in juvenile detention, kid.

Zionism is merely Jewish self-determination, which the UN Charter advocates for all people.

Denial of Jewish self-determination constitutes anti-Semitism based on US and EU guidelines.

riiight.. just like the Ku Klux Klan is just a social club, eh ****?

:rofl:

It's funny to watch your kind insist that racism doesn't apply to a racist jew like it does a southern American who, coincidentally, used the same excuses for racism that you do. I guess this is what happens when people start to believe their MASTER RACE, er Chosen status.

:cuckoo:

It's funny to watch your kind insist that racism doesn't apply to a racist jew like it does a southern American who, coincidentally, used the same excuses for racism that you do. I guess this is what happens when people start to believe their MASTER RACE, er Chosen status.

Wow, kid, you do have a foul mouth? How is that working out for you? Is flipping burgers for a living fun?

Wow, kid, you do have a foul mouth? How is that working out for you? Is flipping burgers for a living fun?

who is flipping burgers, ****? I'm sitting at my office desk laughing at your **** ass RIGHT NOW. Say, any more mom jokes you want to post, ****, or did you LEARN YOUR LESSON.

:cool:

who is flipping burgers, ****? I'm sitting at my office desk laughing at your **** ass RIGHT NOW. Say, any more mom jokes you want to post, ****, or did you LEARN YOUR LESSON.

:cool:

Your "office" is the take-out window at Burger King.

Forum List

Back