Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

You are 100% correct Shogun :cool:
Look at what you are truly defending, the defender of homosexual behavior

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.

Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

:rofl:

and.. i guess we see why you resort to shit like this, eh Mexico is the 51st state?

:lol:

wow. no really, WOW.

yea! MEXICO sure is a fucking latino state in AMERICA, you dumb cock sucker!
Mexico is a Nation, an independent state.
Mexico has a "Latino" (sic) population.
Mexico is in America.
Or are you so completely retarded that you don't understand some part of the above?

A latino state in AMERICA, you dumb ****. As in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. As in THE DIRECT REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE IN REGARDS FOR ME ASKING WHAT STATE IN AMERICA VALIDATES LATINOS SPECIFICALLY.

This is why you are such a fucking farce around here you silly slimy bastard.

WOW. seriously. WOW you are dumb.

moot point !

no refugees or Jerusalem solution that Israel would agree to.
yet palestinians themselves (not PLO) care nth for a state WITHOUT rights , military forces , or even independence in their internal issues!

yea.. and THAT is why the LAW OF RETURN applies to non-jews (palis) just like it does for the "let's pack the demographic" jewish population, eh?

Israel is a sovereign state entitled to establish its own immigration policies.

Indeed, AMERICA sure does prop up a single ethnicity for the sake of a specific ethnic identity, right? WE IMPORT WHITES IN ORDER TO KEEP EVERYONE ELSE FROM THINKING THAT THIS IS MORE THAN A WHITE NATION, RIGHT STUPID?

Israel is sui generis. Maybe you heard of the Holocaust? The International community turned its collective back on Jews of Nazi Germany, thus, justifying a Jewish state where Jews can live without fear of persecution.

Israel is sui generis. Maybe you heard of the Holocaust? The International community turned its collective back on Jews of Nazi Germany, thus, justifying a Jewish state where Jews can live without fear of persecution.

So stealing land from people who had zero to do with the so called holocaust, and giving it to the Jews, was a way to relieve the European guilt?

So stealing land from people who had zero to do with the so called holocaust, and giving it to the Jews, was a way to relieve the European guilt?

Are the Palestinians the leftovers form the nation of Palestine? The Brits formed Palestine after they defeated the Ottoman empire in WWI.
Yup lands were stolen, but only because the muslms got their asses kicked in a war.
British Mandate of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are the palestinians trying to claim land based on the claims of the british, or the Ottoman empire, either way, those claims were lost in armed conflicts.
The Ottomans lost the land in WWI. The Brits left in 1948.
The Israeli govt gave citizenship to anyone that lived in the area when they declared themselves a nation.
This is akin to the Apaches and Navajos in the USA demanding their own country after they lost their land to a more powerful military and were placed on reservations.

Jews purchased the land they came to live on. The land transactions are well-documented.

The international treaties providing the legal foundation for the reestablishment of Israel were ratified in the early 1920s, well before the Holocaust.

Jews purchased the land they came to live on.

...From Ottoman imperialists who had no right to it in the first place. Foreign Jews overwhelmed the region by emigrating from Europe in waves. They were given an amount of land completely disproportional to the size of their population, and ~60 years of Israeli oppression ensued.

1946_arab_and_jewish_map.jpg

[
Yup lands were stolen, but only because the muslms got their asses kicked in a war.

Erm... no. The British played a peripheral role in the Arab Revolt, then proceeded to stab the Arabs in the back by promising rightfully Muslim land to European Jewish colonizers.

Arab Revolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so they lost it a war, or series of wars.
when they lost their land, doens't that mean they got their asses kicked?
so the american indians have only gotten back a portion of their land..........

so they lost it a war, or series of wars.
They "lost" it after, as I said, European Jews flocked to Palestine in droves and were unrightfully granted ascendancy in the region by their fellow Europeans. Compare the population map I included in my previous post to Israel's boundaries in 1948 and you'll notice that something just isn't quite right.

when they lost their land, doens't that mean they got their asses kicked?
If that's what you call European imperialists imposing an undesired part of their population on a foreign people, then yes, I suppose so. :cuckoo:

so the american indians have only gotten back a portion of their land..........
Perhaps they should be treated like Jews were in Israel, giving them most of the land in the United States and political power over the rest of the American population that has lived there for hundreds of years.

war lost by force is the same as war lost by deception. its lost.
Now, I believe the modern version of the conflict is based upon this claim. So fa, in my memory, the palestinians have turned down every deal. Didn't yasser continue to want to push isreal into the sea right up until his death?
So we understand here that a palestinian unilateral establishment of a palestinian state sounds a lot like continuing the plan to take it back by armed conflict.

Now, I believe the modern version of the conflict is based upon this claim. So fa, in my memory, the palestinians have turned down every deal. Didn't yasser continue to want to push isreal into the sea right up until his death?
So we understand here that a palestinian unilateral establishment of a palestinian state sounds a lot like continuing the plan to take it back by armed conflict.
If the Palestinians are unable to end Israeli persecution non-violently -- and that certainly appears to be the case -- then violence against Israeli military and governmental targets will become necessary and justified. There is a difference between subjugating a land by force and winning one back using force. There is no breaking bread with those who actively oppress you and your people.

If the Palestinians are unable to end Israeli persecution non-violently -- and that certainly appears to be the case -- then violence against Israeli military and governmental targets will become necessary and justified. There is a difference between subjugating a land by force and winning one back using force. There is no breaking bread with those who actively oppress you and your people.

Thats what I thought it meant when I first heard it. Same thing we have heard for years.
personanly, I am not a zionist, although I don't live in Israel either. I might feel different if I did.
I am however; one who hates to see people who should be sticking together because they actually have so much in common, resorting to violence.
I am one of those who believes when the bombs go off, we all lose.

Thats what I thought it meant when I first heard it. Same thing we have heard for years.
personanly, I am not a zionist, although I don't live in Israel either. I might feel different if I did.
I am however; one who hates to see people who should be sticking together because they actually have so much in common, resorting to violence.
I'd like to be the same way, which is why I oppose any type of violence carried out against Israeli civilians. I cannot sit by and advocate non-violence against the military, however, when Palestinians are still being attacked and oppressed. I'd like to see the conflict ended as peacefully as possible, but that would require concessions and non-violence from both sides.

I'd like to be the same way, which is why I oppose any type of violence carried out against Israeli civilians. I cannot sit by and advocate non-violence against the military, however, when Palestinians are still being attacked and oppressed. I'd like to see the conflict ended as peacefully as possible, but that would require concessions and non-violence from both sides.

I seem to remember several times the palestinians simply refused any concessions offered. For me, it looks like the palestinians are the ones who refuse to accept that the war is over and that they lost.
Niether side is right. Both sides have a valid argument.
However the ones who seem to be in support of continuing a lost war, thereby propagating more violence, are the ones with the most blame.

I cannot sit by and advocate non-violence against the military, however, when Palestinians are still being attacked and oppressed. I'd like to see the conflict ended as peacefully as possible, but that would require concessions and non-violence from both sides.

Pallies are attacked by Israel in self-defense, in response to Pallie terrorism perpetrated against Israelis.

It is Hamas and Fatah who oppress Pallies, not Israel.

The only ones persecuting Pallies are their own fascist regimes, who they elected into power, and their Arab brethren who deny them citizenship and keep them in refugee camps and ethnically cleanse them as Kuwait had done.

Stop blaming the Israelis for Arab bad behavior.

Forum List

Back