Palestinians Stand Up for the RIGHT TO HONOR KILL WOMEN!!!

dontwannasee.gif
“If you have the time, would you explain how this "Honor Killing" is exercised, and what the law is - pertaining to it - says?”

Sorry, I didn’t go beyond this post to see if anyone ‘explained’ what an honor killing is ? I was like:

117.jpg

I think
Finger-animated.gif
you’re full of it…this ‘naivety” to it.

9giy35.gif

dolce ?

2968776_b08d09f804.jpg

Ok, I’ll ‘humor’ you. . .When a muslim girl is raped (thru no fault of her own) – she could be sitting at home knitting, then is forcibly raped by ‘some nut’ (doesn’t matter, father, brother, uncle, stranger).

Then, because she had that happen to her – the males of her family have to KILL her because to THEM, she disgraced the family. She’s now tainted. Even though she didn’t do anything to deserve what happened to her – muslim males made up this ‘honor’ killing ritual because ----- they have a sick outlook towards females. The truth is, it really has nothing to do with religion. Get it joe ? only the mentally unstable commit this atrocity against "their women." it's a barbaric made-up custom instilled in the muslim world. (. . .and the ones that it's "instilled in" - they got mental problems). normal people don't do this kinda stuff.

“I read news briefs now and then, about how this or that happened. Is there such a thing."

". . .how this or that happened. . ."

1sm350cputoss.gif

……….take a hike, fake.

Sherri,

Something doesn't sound right here. Are you endorsing this practice?

Yes, Sherri --- I'm a bit confused.

This whole thread is a lie, but how appropriate, a thread of lies started by a Zionist liar!
(QUESTION)

If you have the time, would you explain how this "Honor Killing" is exercised, and what the law is - pertaining to it - says?

I read news briefs now and then, about how this or that happened.

Is there such a thing?
So the title of this thread should be both Israelis and Palestinians stand up for the right to h onor kill women. No difference exists on this issue in Israeli and Palestinian laws.

So, who do you say wants to endorse Honor Killing? What is the law? Who is doing (practices) it now?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
I thinkk these honor killers must be completely brainwashed. Otherwise how can you even think of killing a girl instead of squeezing her? Somewhat beyond iimagination, I risk to say.

No where is so called "honor killing" mentioned in the Quran or endorsed by Islam.

Although, everyone focuses on muslims and muslim countries for this tribal barbaric practice.

The Hindus of India resort to honor killing far more than any other culture or country.

wrong ima----ISRAEL as an actual country with social institutions and government actually existed even before
your "god" adolf abu ali was born. It was just a matter of
liberation from england and from islamo nazi shit in the
neighborhood ------funny that the UMMAH knew about it, but
you do not The massacre in Hebron in 1929 was a PROTEST against the ALREADY EXISTING nation of ISRAEL---but only one such protest in a long line of similar protests that preceded it

You're missing the fact that without WWII, the Jews of Europe don't have to go anywhere after the war. So then the Allies would not have backed the zionist play in Palestine, which they only did because none of the Allied countries wanted to let the Jews into their own countries and actually turned away boatloads of Jews escaping Europe, of which some returned to Europe and all got gassed. So without Hitler, Israel is possibly still a myth.

:thanks:
All Jew haters engage in exaggeration, falsehoods, and are unable to think rationally and reasonably, and ima is no exception. Many Jews escaping Nazi Germany did make it to the US, allied countries, and other parts of the world. However the main focus of Jews and Judaism in general for thousands of years, has always been Zion aka Israel. Yes, had the Holocaust not happened then Zionism, the struggle for a Jewish state in the ancient homeland of the Jews would not have intensified, and become a reality. Which eventual tulle led to the formation of the state of Israel. And any Jew will tell you that. So what's the point you're making? Nothing as usual.

No where is so called "honor killing" mentioned in the Quran or endorsed by Islam.

Although, everyone focuses on muslims and muslim countries for this tribal barbaric practice.

The Hindus of India resort to honor killing far more than any other culture or country.
Nope, as soon as Islamism arrives, the first thing that goes down the toilet is women's rights. Now why is that? Listen up:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DaTjH4pqkdI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Dr.Tawfik Hamid - YouTube[/ame]

wrong ima----ISRAEL as an actual country with social institutions and government actually existed even before
your "god" adolf abu ali was born. It was just a matter of
liberation from england and from islamo nazi shit in the
neighborhood ------funny that the UMMAH knew about it, but
you do not The massacre in Hebron in 1929 was a PROTEST against the ALREADY EXISTING nation of ISRAEL---but only one such protest in a long line of similar protests that preceded it

You're missing the fact that without WWII, the Jews of Europe don't have to go anywhere after the war. So then the Allies would not have backed the zionist play in Palestine, which they only did because none of the Allied countries wanted to let the Jews into their own countries and actually turned away boatloads of Jews escaping Europe, of which some returned to Europe and all got gassed. So without Hitler, Israel is possibly still a myth.

All Jew haters engage in exaggeration, falsehoods, and are unable to think rationally and reasonably, and ima is no exception. Many Jews escaping Nazi Germany did make it to the US, allied countries, and other parts of the world. However the main focus of Jews and Judaism in general for thousands of years, has always been Zion aka Israel. Yes, had the Holocaust not happened then Zionism, the struggle for a Jewish state in the ancient homeland of the Jews would not have intensified, and become a reality. Which eventual tulle led to the formation of the state of Israel. And any Jew will tell you that. So what's the point you're making? Nothing as usual.

The point is that Jews should give Hitler his props and build a statue of him in Israel to honor their Messiah who led them to the promised land.
Where did I ever say that I hate Jews? I may dislike all religions because they're all fake, but Jews as people I have nothing against.

The point is that Jews should give Hitler his props and build a statue of him in Israel to honor their Messiah who led them to the promised land.
Where did I ever say that I hate Jews? I may dislike all religions because they're all fake, but Jews as people I have nothing against.
Wow, what warped logic you have. Hitler killed 6 million Jews which led to the Jews creating their own state of Israel, And you expect Jews to consider him a Messiah? Does that logic also follow all massacres and genocides throughout history? Should the Ottomans be considered saviors for killing millions of Armenians? You are a fucking psycho.

Last edited:

Wow, what warped logic you have. Hitler killed 6 million Jews which led to the Jews creating their own state of Israel, And you expect Jews to consider him a Messiah? Does that logic also follow all massacres and genocides throughout history? Should the Ottomans be considered saviors for killing millions of Armenians? You are a fucking psycho.

What's 6 million people one way or the other between a Messiah and his people? :dunno:

And how many people have died in the name of Jesus or Mohammed, 2 other Messiahs?

That's an interesting source you provided to support your outrageous claim. Oh, wait ... you provided no source.
I get it ... the board is supposed to accept it because it comes from a Sunni Man.
What you display is the knee-jerk denial of a fool who can't face the reality of the "tribal barbaric" Arab culture which is so intertwined with Muslim culture.
Fact: Fewer than 20,000 casualties in the 64 years of the Arab/Israeli conflict.
Fact: Estimated 20,000 "honor" murders per year.

Last edited:
What's your point SAYIT? Muslims are half a billion in population so you can't compare statistics. While also the number in the past 64 years was over 70k if I remember. But since you like 'facts' .....here's another fact....Suicide is the primary cause of death among Israeli soldiers.....:cool:

IDF: Suicide is the primary cause of death among Israeli soldiers Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

What does suicide among Israeli (or American) soldiers have to do with the number of casualties in the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel and I notice you provide no source (as usual) with your bogus 70,000 claim. Here are my sources for the 20,000 actual casualties:

All wars in the 20th century - the Polynational War Memorial
Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls
Stockholm International Peace Research Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
What's your point SAYIT? Muslims are half a billion in population so you can't compare statistics. While also the number in the past 64 years was over 70k if I remember. But since you like 'facts' .....here's another fact....Suicide is the primary cause of death among Israeli soldiers.....:cool:

IDF: Suicide is the primary cause of death among Israeli soldiers Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

What does suicide among Israeli (or American) soldiers have to do with the number of casualties in the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel and I notice you provide no source (as usual) with your bogus 70,000 claim. Here are my sources for the 20,000 actual casualties:

Stockholm International Peace Research Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He has trouble changing Celcius to Fahrenheit and gets his minuends and subtrahends mixed up. Totally hopeless.

Almost the past two decades reach that close to that number, it's much more than 20,000

So called "honor killings" are really just domestic violence with religious overtones.

America is by far the worlds leader in domestic violence against women. :cool:

That's how sunni and his friends get their kicks. The koran allows you to beat your women.

4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

4:34 ... As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly) ...

Almost the past two decades reach that close to that number, it's much more than 20,000

We could compare the numbers if you could provide a source for your number as credible as the three I've provided and you failed to answer the question: What does suicide among Israeli (or American) soldiers have to do with the number of casualties in the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel? :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back