Palestinians did it!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
There were no Palestinians!

At the emergency meeting of the UN regarding another conflict in the Middle East, the floor has been given to the Israeli Consul.
The Israeli Consul began, "Ladies and gentlemen before I commence with my speech, I wanted to relay an old story to all of you...
When Moses was leading the Jews out of Egypt he had to go through deserts, and prairies, and even more deserts... The people became thirsty and needed water.
So Moses struck the side of a mountain with his cane and at the sight of that mountain a pond appeared with crystal clean, cool water. And the people rejoiced and drank to their hearts' content. Moses wished to cleanse his whole body, so he went over to the other side of the pond, took all of his clothes off and dove into the cool waters. Only when Moses came out of the water he discovered that all his clothes had been stolen... And I have reasons to believe that the Palestinians stole his clothes."
Yassir Arafat, hearing this accusation, jumps out of his seat and screams, "This is a travesty...It's a lie! It is widely known that there were no Palestinians there at the time!!!"
"And in agreement with Chairman Arafat," said the Israeli Consul, "let me begin my speech..."

source: Palestinians Jokes | Funny Humor by Joke Buddha

"you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets...You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?"
— Matthew 23:31-33

Then, Jesus laments over the capital: "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it...See, your house is left to you, desolate" (23:37-38). And finally, Jesus predicts the demise of the Temple: "Truly I tell you, not one stone will be left here upon another; all will be thrown down" (24:2b).[10]

"The Lord spoke further to me, saying, ‘I have seen this people, and indeed, it is a stubborn people. 14‘Let Me alone, that I may destroy them and blot out their name from under heaven; and I will make of you a nation mightier and greater than they,'" (Deuteronomy 9:13-14).

BecauseIknowJackshit is the one with the donkey skills:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0UIA-OPsE]Funny Arabs - YouTube[/ame]

What? LOL. That's not how Palestinians look like

asrf_m_almasher2.jpg

"thou shalt wipe ass with odd number of rocks" "in heaven, you shall receive 72 virgins to violate for eternity" etc.
prophet Mohammad

"This is my fucking land.. all of it god promised it to me two thousand years ago and I am back from New York to take it "

(Hayyim Feinblatt 9:13-13).
Eots bigmouth strikes again! Ha ha ha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgxEJOi6GtA]The Smiths - Bigmouth strikes again - YouTube[/ame]

"This is my fucking land.. all of it god promised it to me two thousand years ago and I am back from New York to take it "

The Quran?
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

jews continue to feel CLOSE to the land of Israel/Judea over thouands of years------the fact that a jew expresses that concept is USED by islamo nazi pigs in their accusation that
the sense of closeness jews have maintained over the millenia is the ONLY "excuse" for being there -------and in the minds of islamo nazi pigs is USED as a justification Not so FILTHY ISLAMO NAZI PIG Jews have worked hard to purchase the land, live in the land and improve the land which disgusting shit like you have destroyed and soaked in blood

The Quran?
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Cherry picking the Quran,the Bible the Torah ,Talmud. does nothing but to hi-lite the insanity of it all

Just repeating your own babble: "Bible verses never read in church".

Ahole eots, I told you nobody clicks on your clips, you're famous for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back