Historic speech at the UN:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FWrQ7RXvWc&sns=em]L'armée d'Israël a sauvegardé les droits des civils en zone de combat - YouTube[/ame]

Nice work, Roudy. It is tragic but very revealing that the UN needs a UN accredited NGO to monitor UN actions but such is its current situation. As former US Ambassador to the UN, Jeanne Kirpatrick noted:
"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

"We need to speak out about the calumny spoken at the UN," she said, noting that in addition to condemning anti-Jewish hatred emanating from Arab countries, Western European nations, such as France, should be taken to task for failing to halt anti-Semitism at home."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gIHQCg&usg=AFQjCNE5BPtQaMwUG5SgUXS0JMiNVRE4ow

Nice work, Roudy. It is tragic but very revealing that the UN needs a UN accredited NGO to monitor UN actions but such is its current situation. As former US Ambassador to the UN, Jeanne Kirpatrick noted:
"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

"We need to speak out about the calumny spoken at the UN," she said, noting that in addition to condemning anti-Jewish hatred emanating from Arab countries, Western European nations, such as France, should be taken to task for failing to halt anti-Semitism at home."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gIHQCg&usg=AFQjCNE5BPtQaMwUG5SgUXS0JMiNVRE4ow

It is not whether the UN is a good system. It is a big system and bigger fish always swallow smaller fish. It's only a matter of time.

It is not whether the UN is a good system. It is a big system and bigger fish always swallow smaller fish. It's only a matter of time.

Huh?

Huh?

The nation states were many. The colony nations were fewer. The cold war was two. There can be only one. That's a quote from somewhere.

Huh?

The nation states were many. The colony nations were fewer. The cold war was two. There can be only one. That's a quote from somewhere.

Stop being so cryptic and just say what you have to say, Princess. Who's the big fish you refer to and who is the small and how does it apply to this thread? :D

Stop being so cryptic and just say what you have to say, Princess. Who's the big fish you refer to and who is the small and how does it apply to this thread? :D

'Historic speech at the UN' 'There can be only one' Dude, I can't spell any words smaller than that.

'Historic speech at the UN' 'There can be only one' Dude, I can't spell any words smaller than that.

Only be one what, Princess? :D

More than one has occurred.

OK, now you confused me. More than one what?

It's your quote, Princess, and you still haven't translated it. :D

Are you speaking literally or figuratively?

Woo. I'll repost the discourse. See if you can figure out what you are being asked to clarify:

Quote: Originally Posted by emptystep

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Huh?

Stop being so cryptic and just say what you have to say, Princess. Who's the big fish you refer to and who is the small and how does it apply to this thread?

It's your quote, Princess, and you still haven't translated it. :D

Are you speaking literally or figuratively?

Woo. I'll repost the discourse. See if you can figure out what you are being asked to clarify:

Huh?

Stop being so cryptic and just say what you have to say, Princess. Who's the big fish you refer to and who is the small and how does it apply to this thread?

Can we go back to the part about the fish?

Forum List

Back