Palestinians did it!

Ahole eots, I told you nobody clicks on your clicks, you're famous for that.

among whom ...the Zio-Trolls of the usmb...lol
Dude, get a grip on reality! Who do you think is interested in, let alone have the time, to view your stupid irrelevant boring clips? Unless you're an unemployed useless bum like yourself, with feelings of inadequacy and insecurity, maybe.

Ahole eots, I told you nobody clicks on your clicks, you're famous for that.

among whom ...the Zio-Trolls of the usmb...lol
Dude, get a grip on reality! Who do you think is interested in, let alone have the time, to view your stupid irrelevant boring clips? Unless you're an unemployed useless bum like yourself, with feelings of inadequacy and insecurity, maybe.

I would Imagine that the people that send private messages, thanks ,and reps watch them and sometimes others as they are not trolling multiple message boards as their employment like yourself

oh and BTW.. I have no need for a job...I do not do jobs..I am far from rich but I have all the money I need and it did not come from being a employee .. I have no intention of ever working and ..if I ever have a need to generate more cash..it will be through doing something fun and creative not a job...

oh and BTW.. I have no need for a job...I do not do jobs..I am far from rich but I have all the money I need and it did not come from being a employee .. I have no intention of ever working and ..if I ever have a need to generate more cash..it will be through doing something fun and creative not a job...
Cool, then what's left is to get a life, of course.

Forum List

Back